IDEXX Laboratories Inc. (IDXX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDXX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IDXX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDXX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- IDXX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.65% of US stocks).
IDXX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $39,077,332,955, IDEXX LABORATORIES INC has a greater market value than 94.44% of US stocks.
- IDEXX LABORATORIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.99% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IDXX is currently 71.97, higher than 94.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDXX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UEIC, A, BDX, MASI, and LOGI.
- IDXX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IDEXX LABORATORIES INC's official web site, go to www.idexx.com.
IDXX Valuation Summary
- IDXX's price/earnings ratio is 57.5; this is 154.42% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IDXX's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDXX.
IDXX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 65.5%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.77%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.56%.
The table below shows IDXX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDXX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDXX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.19% of graded US stocks.
- IDXX's asset turnover comes in at 1.342 -- ranking 14th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IMGN, RMTI, and MTEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDXX.
The table below shows IDXX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDXX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IDXX, see our IDXX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$717.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
IDXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$483.26||52-week high||$560.92|
|Prev. close||$471.36||52-week low||$317.06|
|Day high||$484.05||Avg. volume||517,800|
|50-day MA||$480.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$401.41||Market Cap||40.06B|
IDEXX Laboratories Inc. (IDXX) Company Bio
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is an American multinational corporation engaged in the development, manufacture, and distribution of products and services for the companion animal veterinary, livestock and poultry, water testing, and dairy markets. Incorporated in 1983 and headquartered in Westbrook, Maine, and EMEA in Hoofddorp, Netherlands, IDEXX offers products to customers in over 175 countries around the world and employs approximately 9,200 people in full-and part-time positions (as of 7 February 2020). There are three main segments of the company: Companion Animal Group, Water, and Livestock, Poultry and Dairy (LPD). In addition, the company also manufactures and sells pet-side SNAP tests for a variety of animal health diagnostic uses. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IDXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDXX Latest Social Stream
View Full IDXX Social Stream
Latest IDXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEXX LABORATORIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDXX as an investment opportunity.
The total return for IDEXX Laboratories (NASDAQ:IDXX) investors has risen faster than earnings growth over the last five years
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on a lighter note, a...
TMO or IDXX: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
TMO vs. IDXX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Why Is Idexx (IDXX) Down 6.6% Since Last Earnings Report?
Idexx (IDXX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Should You Investigate IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDXX) At US$488?
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IDXX ). The company's stock...
Here's Why You Should Invest in IDEXX (IDXX) Stock Right Now
Investors are optimistic about IDEXX's (IDXX) strong global performance.
IDXX Price Returns
Continue Researching IDXXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Idexx Laboratories Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Idexx Laboratories Inc (IDXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Idexx Laboratories Inc (IDXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Idexx Laboratories Inc (IDXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...