IDEXX Laboratories Inc. (IDXX): Price and Financial Metrics
IDXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$482.60||52-week high||$564.73|
|Prev. close||$465.82||52-week low||$372.50|
|Day high||$484.06||Avg. volume||463,589|
|50-day MA||$437.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$476.34||Market Cap||40.08B|
IDXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDXX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IDXX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDXX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- IDXX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.79% of US stocks).
IDXX Stock Summary
- IDEXX LABORATORIES INC's market capitalization of $35,606,756,198 is ahead of 93.59% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for IDEXX LABORATORIES INC is higher than 92.76% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- IDXX's price/sales ratio is 9.92; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.88% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDEXX LABORATORIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FTV, CARR, GGG, XYL, and CSGP.
- Visit IDXX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idexx.com.
IDXX Valuation Summary
- IDXX's price/sales ratio is 9.9; this is 482.35% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IDXX's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDXX.
IDXX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 65.5%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.77%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.56%.
The table below shows IDXX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDXX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDXX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.19% of graded US stocks.
- IDXX's asset turnover comes in at 1.342 -- ranking 14th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IMGN, RMTI, and MTEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDXX.
The table below shows IDXX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDEXX Laboratories Inc. (IDXX) Company Bio
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is an American multinational corporation engaged in the development, manufacture, and distribution of products and services for the companion animal veterinary, livestock and poultry, water testing, and dairy markets. Incorporated in 1983 and headquartered in Westbrook, Maine, and EMEA in Hoofddorp, Netherlands, IDEXX offers products to customers in over 175 countries around the world and employs approximately 9,200 people in full-and part-time positions (as of 7 February 2020). There are three main segments of the company: Companion Animal Group, Water, and Livestock, Poultry and Dairy (LPD). In addition, the company also manufactures and sells pet-side SNAP tests for a variety of animal health diagnostic uses. (Source:Wikipedia)
IDXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDXX Latest Social Stream
View Full IDXX Social Stream
Latest IDXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEXX LABORATORIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDXX as an investment opportunity.
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IDXX ) received a lot of attention from a substantial price increase on the NASDAQGS...
ALC vs. IDXX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Mid Cap Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Mid Cap Composite declined 8.01% net of fees in the third quarter, trailing the Russell Midcap Growth Index’s -5.22% return. A combination of negative stock selection and sector allocation effects resulted […]
IDEXX (IDXX) expands the SNAP franchise with a comprehensive solution for detecting canine leishmaniosis.
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Asset Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The market rally that was driven by technology this year came to a halt in the third quarter. Against this backdrop, the Baron Asset Fund declined 4.42% (Institutional Shares) in the […]
IDXX Price Returns
Continue Researching IDXXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Idexx Laboratories Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Idexx Laboratories Inc (IDXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Idexx Laboratories Inc (IDXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Idexx Laboratories Inc (IDXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch