IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDYA POWR Grades
- IDYA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDYA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- IDYA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.01% of US stocks).
IDYA Stock Summary
- IDEAYA Biosciences Inc's stock had its IPO on May 23, 2019, making it an older stock than only 6.83% of US equities in our set.
- IDYA's price/sales ratio is 16.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for IDEAYA Biosciences Inc comes in at 296.45%, a number that bests 97.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IDEAYA Biosciences Inc are FULC, WVE, DTIL, EIGR, and ALPN.
- Visit IDYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ideayabio.com.
IDYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IDYA's price/earnings ratio is 182.47% lower, now standing at -30.1.
- IDYA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.4 over the prior 28 months.
- IDYA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.2 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDYA.
IDYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.42% of graded US stocks.
- IDYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 252nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IDYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.54||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$15.21||52-week low||$14.63|
|Day high||$15.63||Avg. volume||324,617|
|50-day MA||$20.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.01||Market Cap||598.24M|
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) Company Bio
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. develops cancer therapeutics. It is an oncology-focused precision medicine company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics for patient populations selected using molecular diagnostics. The company operates and manages its business as one operating and reportable segment, which is the business of research and development for oncology-focused precision medicine. The company was founded by Yujiro S. Hata and Jeffrey Hager in June 2015 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDYA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDYA Social Stream
Latest IDYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEAYA Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDYA as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Puma Biotechnology PBYI +16%, Marin Software (MRIN) +9%, Midland States Bancorp (MSBI) +6%, IDEAYA Biosciences (IDYA) +3%, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD) +3%.Losers:…
IDEAYA Biosciences Announces Corporate and Portfolio Update for J.P. Morgan 40th Annual Healthcare Conference
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA), a synthetic lethality focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced corporate and portfolio updates in connection with its participation in the J.P. Morgan Annual Healthcare Conference.
IDEAYA Biosciences Announces Acquisition of Proprietary INQUIRE™ Chemical Library to Enhance Synthetic Lethality Drug Discovery Platform
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:IDYA), a synthetic lethality focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, reported the acquisition of its INQUIRE™ Chemical Library to enhance the company's synthetic lethality drug discovery platform.
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:IDYA), a synthetic lethality focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced the appointment of Frank McCormick, Ph.D., FRS, to Chair of the IDEAYA Scientific Advisory Board.
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA), a synthetic lethality focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced its participation in investor conferences in January 2022.
IDYA Price Returns