IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA): Price and Financial Metrics
IDYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.86||52-week high||$23.08|
|Prev. close||$22.22||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$22.75||Avg. volume||557,478|
|50-day MA||$17.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.11||Market Cap||1.25B|
IDYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDYA POWR Grades
- IDYA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 68.16% of US stocks.
- IDYA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IDYA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.12% of US stocks).
IDYA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of IDEAYA BIOSCIENCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For IDYA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.26% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 27.3, IDEAYA BIOSCIENCES INC has a higher such ratio than 95.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDYA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALPN, GRTS, PSTX, CARA, and RNA.
- IDYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IDEAYA BIOSCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.ideayabio.com.
IDYA Valuation Summary
- IDYA's price/sales ratio is 26.4; this is 417.65% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IDYA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.7 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDYA.
IDYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.42% of graded US stocks.
- IDYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 252nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IDYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDYA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IDYA, see our IDYA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$30.78||Average Broker Recommendation||1.28 (Strong Buy)|
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) Company Bio
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. develops cancer therapeutics. It is an oncology-focused precision medicine company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics for patient populations selected using molecular diagnostics. The company operates and manages its business as one operating and reportable segment, which is the business of research and development for oncology-focused precision medicine. The company was founded by Yujiro S. Hata and Jeffrey Hager in June 2015 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDYA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDYA Social Stream
Latest IDYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEAYA BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDYA as an investment opportunity.
IDEAYA Announces IND Clearance Enabling Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial for Combination of IDE397 and AMG 193 in MTAP-Deletion Solid Tumors
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA), a precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has completed its review of the Amgen-sponsored Investigational New Drug (IND) application and concluded that the proposed clinical study may proceed to evaluate IDE397 in combination with AMG 193 in solid tumors having MTAP deletion.
IDEAYA Expands Clinical Trial Collaboration and Supply Agreements with Pfizer to Support Registrational Trial Evaluating Darovasertib and Crizotinib Combination in First-Line Metastatic Uveal Melanoma
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA), a precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced that it has amended its clinical trial collaboration and supply agreements with Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) to support evaluation of darovasertib and crizotinib combination therapy in the company's planned Phase 2/3 registrational clinical trial in MUM and to continue support of the company's ongoing Phase 2 clinical trial in MUM.
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.92% and 45.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:IDYA), a precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, provided a business update and announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Will Entera Bio Ltd. (ENTX) Report Negative Q1 Earnings? What You Should Know
Entera Bio Ltd. (ENTX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
IDYA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...