IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDYA POWR Grades
- IDYA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 67.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDYA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IDYA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
IDYA Stock Summary
- IDYA's went public 2.85 years ago, making it older than merely 8.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of IDEAYA Biosciences Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.3, IDEAYA Biosciences Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.29% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDEAYA Biosciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PLRX, DTIL, JNCE, WVE, and SRPT.
- IDYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IDEAYA Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.ideayabio.com.
IDYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IDYA's price/earnings ratio is 182.47% lower, now standing at -30.1.
- IDYA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.4 over the prior 28 months.
- IDYA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.2 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDYA.
IDYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.42% of graded US stocks.
- IDYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 252nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IDYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.88||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$13.82||52-week low||$8.14|
|Day high||$14.17||Avg. volume||350,830|
|50-day MA||$10.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.26||Market Cap||536.32M|
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) Company Bio
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. develops cancer therapeutics. It is an oncology-focused precision medicine company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics for patient populations selected using molecular diagnostics. The company operates and manages its business as one operating and reportable segment, which is the business of research and development for oncology-focused precision medicine. The company was founded by Yujiro S. Hata and Jeffrey Hager in June 2015 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDYA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDYA Social Stream
Latest IDYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEAYA Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDYA as an investment opportunity.
ProQR (PRQR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -15.38% and 69.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do...
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA), a synthetic lethality focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced its participation in an investor conference in February 2022.
IDEAYA Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: IDYA) has initiated IND-enabling studies for IDE161, a potential first-in-class PARG inhibitor development candidate. IDEAYA is targeting an IND submission for IDE161 in Q4 Of 2022. The company plans to evaluate IDE161 in patients having tumors with homologous recombination deficiencies, including BRCA1 and BRCA2, and potentially other genetic alterations identified through IDEAYA's biomarker discovery platform. The company also exercised its option for an exclusi
IDYA Price Returns