IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDYA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IDYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.98% of US stocks.
- IDYA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IDYA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
IDYA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of IDEAYA BIOSCIENCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For IDYA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.03% of US equities we're observing.
- IDYA's price/sales ratio is 15.95; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IDEAYA BIOSCIENCES INC are ALPN, TNGX, SGMO, BPMC, and BLCM.
- Visit IDYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ideayabio.com.
IDYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IDYA's price/sales ratio is 254.17% higher, now standing at 17.
- Over the past 43 months, IDYA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDYA.
IDYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.42% of graded US stocks.
- IDYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 252nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IDYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.98||52-week high||$24.09|
|Prev. close||$17.77||52-week low||$8.14|
|Day high||$18.20||Avg. volume||400,267|
|50-day MA||$16.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.15||Market Cap||865.07M|
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) Company Bio
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. develops cancer therapeutics. It is an oncology-focused precision medicine company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics for patient populations selected using molecular diagnostics. The company operates and manages its business as one operating and reportable segment, which is the business of research and development for oncology-focused precision medicine. The company was founded by Yujiro S. Hata and Jeffrey Hager in June 2015 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDYA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDYA Social Stream
Latest IDYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEAYA BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDYA as an investment opportunity.
IDEAYA Biosciences Announces Agenda Topics and Key Opinion Leader Presenters for Investor R&D Day Webcast on Monday, December 12, 2022
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA), a synthetic lethality-focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced agenda topics and participating key opinion leaders for its Investor R&D Day. The webcast event will be hosted by IDEAYA on Monday, December 12, 2022 at 8:00 am - 9:30 am ET. Registration is available at https://ir.ideayabio.com/events or https://lifescievents.com/event/ideaya-rd-day/. The presentations by IDEAYA
IDEAYA Biosciences Appoints Darrin M. Beaupre, M.D., Ph.D., as Chief Medical Officer to Lead Clinical Development of Expanding Clinical Pipeline
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA), a synthetic lethality focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced that Darrin M. Beaupre, M.D., Ph.D., has joined the company as its Chief Medical Officer, effective November 21, 2022.
In this article, we discuss the top 15 companies in Alphabet Inc (GOOGL)’s investment portfolio. If you want to see more names in this portfolio, check out Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Investment Portfolio: Top 5 Companies. GV, previously named Google Ventures, is the venture capital investment arm of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), which was founded in 2009 […]
Wall Street Analysts Think IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) Could Surge 32%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The mean of analysts' price targets for IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) points to a 31.6% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
IDEAYA Biosciences ( NASDAQ:IDYA ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$29.7m (up 231% from 3Q...
IDYA Price Returns