IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDYA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IDYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDYA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- IDYA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.33% of US stocks).
IDYA Stock Summary
- IDEAYA Biosciences Inc's stock had its IPO on May 23, 2019, making it an older stock than only 3.9% of US equities in our set.
- IDYA's price/sales ratio is 24.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for IDEAYA Biosciences Inc comes in at 198.71%, a number that bests 96.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDEAYA Biosciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LPTX, MGNX, LOGC, KIQ, and VTVT.
- IDYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IDEAYA Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.ideayabio.com.
IDYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.89||52-week high||$24.92|
|Prev. close||$21.66||52-week low||$7.32|
|Day high||$22.00||Avg. volume||183,802|
|50-day MA||$20.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.80||Market Cap||687.41M|
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) Company Bio
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. develops cancer therapeutics. It is an oncology-focused precision medicine company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics for patient populations selected using molecular diagnostics. The company operates and manages its business as one operating and reportable segment, which is the business of research and development for oncology-focused precision medicine. The company was founded by Yujiro S. Hata and Jeffrey Hager in June 2015 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
IDYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDYA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDYA Social Stream
Latest IDYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEAYA Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDYA as an investment opportunity.
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA), a synthetic lethality-focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced its participation at the 2021 Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference.
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -27.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IDEAYA Announces Dose Expansion in Phase 1/2 Study of Darovasertib and Crizotinib Combination based on Early Clinical Efficacy in First Combination Cohort
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA), a synthetic lethality-focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced dose expansion of the ongoing Phase 1/2 study (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03947385) evaluating the combination of darovasertib and crizotinib in metastatic uveal melanoma (MUM). IDEAYA is the sponsor of this combination study, which is being conducted pursuant to a clinical trial collaboration and supply agreement with Pfizer Inc. Darovasertib is IDEAYA's clinical stage protein kinase C, or PKC, inhibitor and crizotinib is a cMET inhibitor to which Pfizer has exclusive worldwide rights.
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:IDYA), a synthetic lethality focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, provided a business update and announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
IDEAYA Biosciences, a synthetic lethality-focused precision medicine oncology company, reported a smaller-than-expected loss in the fourth quarter and outpaced analysts’ expectations for revenues. IDEAYA (IDYA) incurred a loss of $0.18 per share in 4Q, compared to the loss of $0.53 recorded in the prior-year quarter. Analysts were expecting the company to report a loss of $0.30 per share. Total collaboration revenue of $10.6 million topped analysts’ expectations of $7.92 million. Research and development expenses were $12.1 million, up 42.4% year-over-year, while general and administrative expenses came in at $3.8 million, up 35.7%. (See IDEAYA stock analysis on TipRanks) IDEAYA CEO Yujiro S.
IDYA Price Returns