IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDYA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IDYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.84% of US stocks.
- IDYA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- IDYA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
IDYA Stock Summary
- IDYA's went public 2.32 years ago, making it older than merely 4.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- IDYA's price/sales ratio is 28.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.27% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IDYA's revenue has grown 81.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.19% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDYA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JNCE, SRPT, WVE, ASMB, and ABUS.
- Visit IDYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ideayabio.com.
IDYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IDYA's price/earnings ratio is 182.47% lower, now standing at -30.1.
- IDYA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.4 over the prior 28 months.
- IDYA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.2 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDYA.
IDYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.75% of graded US stocks.
- IDYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 255th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IDYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.94||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$26.10||52-week low||$11.20|
|Day high||$26.15||Avg. volume||228,109|
|50-day MA||$22.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.09||Market Cap||996.17M|
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) Company Bio
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. develops cancer therapeutics. It is an oncology-focused precision medicine company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics for patient populations selected using molecular diagnostics. The company operates and manages its business as one operating and reportable segment, which is the business of research and development for oncology-focused precision medicine. The company was founded by Yujiro S. Hata and Jeffrey Hager in June 2015 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDYA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDYA Social Stream
Latest IDYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEAYA Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDYA as an investment opportunity.
Michael P Dillon, SVP And Chief Scientific Officer at Ideaya Biosciences (NASDAQ:IDYA), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 8, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 8, Michael P Dillon bought 11,500 Ideaya Biosciences shares at prices ranging from $4.31 to $11.08 per share, for a total of $78,764. They then sold their shares on succeeding transactions in the open market at pric
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA), a synthetic lethality-focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, announced its participation in investor conferences in September 2021.
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But one can do better than...
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -371.43% and -12.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDYA), a synthetic lethality focused precision medicine oncology company committed to the discovery and development of targeted therapeutics, provided a business update and announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
IDYA Price Returns