Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEA POWR Grades
- IEA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.03% of US stocks.
- IEA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IEA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.66% of US stocks).
IEA Stock Summary
- INFRASTRUCTURE & ENERGY ALTERNATIVES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.69% of US listed stocks.
- IEA's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.38% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 44.41 for INFRASTRUCTURE & ENERGY ALTERNATIVES INC; that's greater than it is for 99.24% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INFRASTRUCTURE & ENERGY ALTERNATIVES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BW, NSP, CHWY, PBI, and SEE.
- IEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INFRASTRUCTURE & ENERGY ALTERNATIVES INC's official web site, go to www.iea.net.
IEA Valuation Summary
- IEA's EV/EBIT ratio is -23.5; this is 254.61% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IEA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEA.
IEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.59% of graded US stocks.
- IEA's asset turnover comes in at 2.38 -- ranking 4th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CHCT, FR, and LOAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IEA.
The table below shows IEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.72||52-week high||$14.60|
|Prev. close||$13.78||52-week low||$6.38|
|Day high||$13.85||Avg. volume||768,174|
|50-day MA||$14.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.02||Market Cap||667.00M|
Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA) Company Bio
Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc., through various subsidiaries, operates as a diversified infrastructure construction company in the United States. The company engages in providing engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services for the renewable energy, traditional power, and civil infrastructure industries. It operates in two segments, the Renewables and the Specialty Civil. The Renewables segment specializes in a range of services that include full EPC project delivery, design, site development, construction, installation, and restoration of infrastructure services for the wind and solar industries. The Specialty Civil segment offers a range of services that comprise heavy civil construction services, such as road and bridge construction, specialty paving, and industrial maintenance, as well as other local, state, and government projects; environmental remediation services, including site development, environmental site closure, and outsourced contract mining and coal ash management services; and rail infrastructure services consisting of planning, creation, and maintenance of infrastructure projects for railway and intermodal facilities construction. The company was founded in 1947 is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
IEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEA Latest Social Stream
View Full IEA Social Stream
Latest IEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFRASTRUCTURE & ENERGY ALTERNATIVES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEA as an investment opportunity.
MasTec and IEA Announce Expiration of Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period for their Pending Transaction
MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) ("MasTec") and Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. ("IEA") (NASDAQ: IEA) today announced that the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended, for the previously announced acquisition of IEA by MasTec has expired.
INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (Nasdaq: IEA) (“IEA” or the “Company”), a leading infrastructure company with renewable energy and specialty civil expertise, today announced results for the second quarter 2022. SECOND QUARTER 2022 HIGHLIGHTS (As compared to the Second Quarter 2021) On July 25, 2022, Announced Agreement to be Acquired by MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ)Total Revenues of $680.6 million, +21.5% y/yRenewables Backlog of $2.4 billi
Ares Management took a large stake in renewable-energy-services firm Infrastructure & Energy. Inclusive Capital disclosed a large position in specialty materials and chemicals maker Ingevity.
Credit Suisse analyst Jamie Cook lowered the price target on MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) to $102 (an upside of 44%) from $103 while maintaining the Outperform rating in the shares. MTZ announced the acquisition of Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc (NASDAQ: IEA) in a cash-and-stock transaction valued at $14 per IEA share and composed of 75% cash and 25% stock. The analyst believes IEA aligns with the company's strategy to strengthen its positioning and profitability outside of Oil & Gas, part
MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) has agreed to acquire Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc (NASDAQ: IEA) all of the outstanding shares in a cash-and-stock transaction valued at $14.00 per IEA share. IEA stockholders will get $14 per share, comprised of $10.50 in cash and 0.0483 of a MasTec share, with a value of $3.50/share, based on MasTec's closing share price on July 22, 2022, and represents a 34% premium to IEA's closing stock price on July 22, 2022. MasTec has agreed with various IEA stockhold
IEA Price Returns
Continue Researching IEAWant to see what other sources are saying about Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc (IEA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc (IEA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc (IEA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch