Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IEA is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- IEA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
IEA Stock Summary
- Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.1% of US listed stocks.
- IEA's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.35% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.42 for Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WTI, PRTH, CSU, HOV, and DBD.
- Visit IEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iea.net.
IEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.56||52-week high||$24.13|
|Prev. close||$11.99||52-week low||$1.65|
|Day high||$12.26||Avg. volume||978,141|
|50-day MA||$13.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.87||Market Cap||287.24M|
Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA) Company Bio
Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc., through various subsidiaries, operates as a diversified infrastructure construction company in the United States. The company engages in providing engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services for the renewable energy, traditional power, and civil infrastructure industries. It operates in two segments, the Renewables and the Specialty Civil. The Renewables segment specializes in a range of services that include full EPC project delivery, design, site development, construction, installation, and restoration of infrastructure services for the wind and solar industries. The Specialty Civil segment offers a range of services that comprise heavy civil construction services, such as road and bridge construction, specialty paving, and industrial maintenance, as well as other local, state, and government projects; environmental remediation services, including site development, environmental site closure, and outsourced contract mining and coal ash management services; and rail infrastructure services consisting of planning, creation, and maintenance of infrastructure projects for railway and intermodal facilities construction. The company was founded in 1947 is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
IEA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IEA, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.83 years, is -0.29% -- higher than merely 5.65% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 38% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.67% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 92.58% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEA Latest Social Stream
View Full IEA Social Stream
Latest IEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEA as an investment opportunity.
Photo by sturti/E+ via Getty Images Investment Summary Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives (IEA) is a leading engineering and construction contractor and consulting firm in the renewable and civil engineering space. In 2020 the company ranked second in the total wind and solar engineering, procurement, and construction revenues ((EPC)) according to...
Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. Releases Inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance Report
INDIANAPOLIS, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (NASDAQ: IEA) (“IEA” or the “Company”), a leading infrastructure construction company with renewable energy and specialty civil expertise, today announced the publication of its first annual Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report. The report was developed using a combination of industry specific benchmarks and globally recognized best practices, including the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) and the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) to provide a comprehensive and transparent reporting framework for all Company stakeholders. “IEA is very proud to issue our first ESG Report,” said JP Roehm, IEA’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “As a key pl...
Hello, and thank you for joining us today to discuss IEA's first-quarter 2021 financial results. With us from management are JP Roehm, president and chief executive officer; and Pete Moerbeek, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
INDIANAPOLIS, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (NASDAQ: IEA) (“IEA” or the “Company”), a leading infrastructure construction company with renewable energy and specialty civil expertise, today announced that the Company has been awarded the Plymouth Wind Energy Center contract valued at approximately $50 million. Invenergy, a leading privately-held global developer, owner, and operator of sustainable energy solutions, awarded this project to IEA Constructors, a subsidiary of IEA that manages utility-scale renewable energy and heavy civil infrastructure projects. The award is for the construction of a 200 megawatt utility-scale wind farm in northwest Iowa. Work on the Plymouth Wind Energy Center began in April and is expected to be completed ...
If you want to know who really controls Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IEA ), then you'll have...
IEA Price Returns
Continue Researching IEAWant to see what other sources are saying about Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc (IEA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc (IEA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives Inc (IEA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch