IEC Electronics Corp. (IEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.42% of US stocks.
- IEC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- IEC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.73% of US stocks).
IEC Stock Summary
- Iec Electronics Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.16% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Iec Electronics Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 109.23%, Iec Electronics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Iec Electronics Corp are PETQ, TEX, BDSI, GLT, and GFF.
- Visit IEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iec-electronics.com.
IEC Valuation Summary
- IEC's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 83.02% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IEC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, IEC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 37.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEC.
IEC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1400.47%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 68%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -158.14%.
The table below shows IEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IEC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.56% of graded US stocks.
- IEC's asset turnover comes in at 1.272 -- ranking 24th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- QRVO, QCOM, and MRVL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IEC.
The table below shows IEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.31||52-week high||$17.98|
|Prev. close||$15.33||52-week low||$8.31|
|Day high||$15.32||Avg. volume||134,788|
|50-day MA||$13.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.59||Market Cap||162.65M|
IEC Electronics Corp. (IEC) Company Bio
IEC Electronics Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides electronic manufacturing services in the United States. It specializes in delivering technical solutions for the custom manufacturing, product configuration, and verification testing of engineered complex products that require a level of manufacturing. The company manufactures a range of assemblies that are incorporated into various products, such as aerospace and defense systems, medical devices, industrial equipment, and transportation products. It serves medical, industrial, aerospace, and defense sectors through a direct sales force, as well as through a network of manufacturer's representatives. The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Newark, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEC Latest Social Stream
View Full IEC Social Stream
Latest IEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iec Electronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEC as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates IDEX, ADTN, IEC, WBT; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 11, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Ideanomics, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDEX) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with VIA Motors International, Inc.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of IEC Electronics Corp. - IEC
NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates HFC, NLOK, IEC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to HollyFrontier’s and Holly Energy Partners, L.P.’s acquisition of Sinclair Oil Corporation and Sinclair Transportation Company. If you are a HollyFrontier shareholder, click here to learn more about
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds DVCR, XENT, STRF, and IEC Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CSOD, VICI, SIC, IEC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSOD)concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Clearlake Capital Group, L.
IEC Price Returns