IEC Electronics Corp. (IEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEC POWR Grades
- IEC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 76.64% of US stocks.
- IEC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- IEC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.11% of US stocks).
IEC Stock Summary
- Iec Electronics Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.63% of US listed stocks.
- IEC's price/sales ratio is 0.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 11.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 67.96%, Iec Electronics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 88.41% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Iec Electronics Corp are MTX, LEG, CMC, AZZ, and SWM.
- Visit IEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iec-electronics.com.
IEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.89||52-week high||$17.98|
|Prev. close||$10.75||52-week low||$8.20|
|Day high||$10.94||Avg. volume||146,005|
|50-day MA||$11.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.43||Market Cap||115.64M|
IEC Electronics Corp. (IEC) Company Bio
IEC Electronics Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides electronic manufacturing services in the United States. It specializes in delivering technical solutions for the custom manufacturing, product configuration, and verification testing of engineered complex products that require a level of manufacturing. The company manufactures a range of assemblies that are incorporated into various products, such as aerospace and defense systems, medical devices, industrial equipment, and transportation products. It serves medical, industrial, aerospace, and defense sectors through a direct sales force, as well as through a network of manufacturer's representatives. The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Newark, New York.
IEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEC Latest Social Stream
View Full IEC Social Stream
Latest IEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iec Electronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEC as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of IEC Electronics Corp. ( NASDAQ:IEC ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
IEC Electronics Corp (IEC) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 10:00 ET Company Participants Jennifer Belodeau - Institutional Marketing Services Jeffrey Schlarbaum - President, CEO & Director Thomas Barbato - CFO & SVP Conference Call Participants Michael Morales - Walthausen & Co. Joichi Sakai - Singular Research Shawn...
IEC Electronics Corp.'s (NASDAQ:IEC) Stock Has Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Strong: Is The Market Wrong?
IEC Electronics (NASDAQ:IEC) has had a rough three months with its share price down 31%. But if you pay close...
NEWARK, N.Y., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IEC Electronics Corp. (Nasdaq: IEC) today announced that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, to discuss its financial results for the fiscal second quarter of 2021, ended March 31, 2021. The conference call may be accessed in the U.S. and Canada by dialing toll-free (877) 407-9210. International callers may access the call by dialing (201) 689-8049. A replay of the teleconference will be available for 30 days after the call and may be accessed domestically by dialing (877) 481-4010 and international callers may dial (919) 882-2331. Callers must enter conference ID: 40935. To access the live webcast, log onto the IEC website at http://www.iec-electronics.com. The webcast can also be accessed...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
IEC Price Returns