Infobird Co., Ltd (IFBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IFBD Stock Summary
- IFBD has a higher market value than merely 0.4% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $3,494,014.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INFOBIRD CO LTD comes in at -47.17%, a number that bests merely 4.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IFBD comes in at -696.02% -- higher than that of only 0.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IFBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MFGP, CPIX, GNRC, BODY, and AIN.
- Visit IFBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.infobird.com.
IFBD Valuation Summary
- IFBD's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 82.61% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- IFBD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 26.1 over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IFBD.
IFBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IFBD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.05% of graded US stocks.
- IFBD's asset turnover comes in at 1.073 -- ranking 115th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IFBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IFBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IFBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$6.69|
|Prev. close||$0.67||52-week low||$0.57|
|Day high||$0.98||Avg. volume||140,400|
|50-day MA||$0.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.30||Market Cap||4.43M|
Infobird Co., Ltd (IFBD) Company Bio
Infobird Co., Ltd operates as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of artificial intelligence (AI) enabled customer engagement solutions in the People's Republic of China. It offers standard and customized customer relationship management cloud-based services, such as SaaS, and business process outsourcing services to its clients. The company also provides AI-powered cloud-based sales force management software, including intelligent quality inspection and intelligent training software to enable its clients monitor, benchmark, and improve the performances of agents; and other services, including software license selling, data analysis, and other professional services. It serves companies and organizations, primarily in the finance, education, public services, healthcare, and consumer products industries. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
IFBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IFBD Latest Social Stream
View Full IFBD Social Stream
Latest IFBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFOBIRD CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IFBD as an investment opportunity.
It's time to start off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday morning and the latest news!
Infobird Co., Ltd (NASDAQ: IFBD) ("Infobird" or the "Company"), a leading provider of AI-powered customer engagement solutions in China, today announced that it received a notification letter (the "Notice") from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on October 6, 2022 notifying the Company that it has regained compliance with the Nasdaq Capital Market's minimum bid price requirement and that the matter is now closed.
Infobird Engaged by Established Taxi Enterprise in China to Build its Digitalized Customer Service Platform
Infobird Co., Ltd (NASDAQ: IFBD) ("Infobird" or the "Company"), a leading provider of AI-powered customer engagement solutions in China, today announced that it has recently engaged with a well-known taxi enterprise in China. Together with the client, the Company will build an intelligent customer reception platform to empower the taxi enterprise's cab business customer service reception with digital capabilities to ensure service efficiency and improve the customer experience. This engagement m
By M. Marin NASDAQ:IFBD Founded in 2001, Infobird Co., Ltd (NASDAQ:IFBD) provides SaaS (software-as-a-service) AI-powered customer engagement solutions to corporate customers in China and recently began its expansion into other markets in Asia through a Singapore based channel partner. Infobird offers artificial intelligence (AI)-powered cloud-based customer engagement and sales force management
Infobird Engaged with Global Multinational Enterprise to Drive the Digital Transformation in the Food Service Distribution Industry
Infobird Co., Ltd (NASDAQ: IFBD) ("Infobird" or the "Company"), a leading provider of AI-powered customer engagement solutions in China, today announced that it has recently engaged with a globally well-known multinational enterprise to deploy its digital SaaS product "Retail Rubik's Cube", developed by Shanghai Qishuo Network Technology Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of Infobird. Retail Rubik's Cube is designed to empower the digital operational analysis of offline stores. This new customer win is an i
IFBD Price Returns