International Game Technology PLC (IGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IGT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IGT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.8% of US stocks.
- IGT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IGT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.22% of US stocks).
IGT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for International Game Technology PLC is higher than it is for about 88.75% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.36 for International Game Technology PLC; that's greater than it is for 96.17% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IGT comes in at 29.25% -- higher than that of 91.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to International Game Technology PLC are BBU, ADS, TK, CNR, and PAGP.
- Visit IGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.igt.com.
IGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.79||52-week high||$26.43|
|Prev. close||$19.87||52-week low||$7.68|
|Day high||$20.36||Avg. volume||2,245,852|
|50-day MA||$23.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.55||Market Cap||4.05B|
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Company Bio
International Game Technology operates and provides a range of services and technology products across lotteries, machine gaming, sports betting, and interactive gaming markets in North America, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
IGT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for International Game Technology PLC. To summarize, we found that International Game Technology PLC ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IGT, they are:
- 34% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 7.03% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- International Game Technology PLC's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, International Game Technology PLC experienced a tax rate of about 97% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 97.18% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IGT Latest Social Stream
View Full IGT Social Stream
Latest IGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Game Technology PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IGT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best gambling stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Gambling Stocks to Buy Now. In 2020, as a result of the lockdown in reaction to the global pandemic, several brick-and-mortar casinos saw a sharp drop in […]
International Game Technology (IGT) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
IGT (IGT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Is (IGT) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
Video game spending is strong despite changing pandemic conditions. This calls for investing in JAKKS Pacific (JAKK), International Game Tech (IGT), Electronic Arts (EA) and Mattel (MAT).
International Game Technology PLC Announces Successful Amendment And Extension Of Term Loan Facility
International Game Technology PLC (NYSE:IGT) ("IGT") today announced that it has entered into an Amendment and Extension Agreement with respect to its term loan facility (the "Amendment and Extension Agreement").
IGT Price Returns
Continue Researching IGTWant to do more research on International Game Technology PLC's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch