International Game Technology Ordinary Shares (IGT): Price and Financial Metrics
IGT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IGT is 4.01 -- better than 89.6% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.96 for International Game Technology PLC; that's greater than it is for 95.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, International Game Technology PLC is reporting a growth rate of -192.78%; that's higher than merely 10.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to International Game Technology PLC are EMN, CC, CBT, WAB, and AIMC.
- IGT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit International Game Technology PLC's official web site, go to www.igt.com.
IGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.43||52-week high||$20.30|
|Prev. close||$15.80||52-week low||$5.57|
|Day high||$16.51||Avg. volume||2,447,280|
|50-day MA||$17.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.78||Market Cap||3.37B|
International Game Technology Ordinary Shares (IGT) Company Bio
International Game Technology operates and provides a range of services and technology products across lotteries, machine gaming, sports betting, and interactive gaming markets in North America, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
IGT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IGT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that International Game Technology PLC ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IGT, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 24% of its capital from equity, and 76% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 6.07% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.96 years, is 0% -- higher than only 23.74% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- International Game Technology PLC's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IGT Latest Social Stream
View Full IGT Social Stream
Latest IGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Game Technology PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IGT as an investment opportunity.
International Game Technology PLC Announces Upcoming Departure of Beatrice H. Bassey from Board of Directors
On April 20, 2021, Beatrice H. Bassey notified International Game Technology PLC (the "Company") of her intention not to stand for re-election as a member of the Company's Board of Directors. Ms. Bassey will serve out her remaining term and will depart from the Company's Board of Directors and its Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee effective immediately after the conclusion of the Company's annual general meeting of shareholders (the "AGM") to be held on May 11, 2021. Ms. Bassey has advised the Company that her intent not to stand for re-election is due to other professional commitments, as well as challenges posed by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Ms. Bassey further advised the Company that it was a privilege to work alongside the terrific Board and talented and dedicated st...
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) (NYSE: IGT) announced today that its subsidiary, IGT Global Solutions Corporation (hereinafter "IGT"), was awarded a long-term contract from the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Commission to upgrade the video lottery central system that connects more than 11,500 video lottery terminals (VLTs) and electronic table games (ETGs) across the State's six casinos. The contract runs through September 2028 and includes the option to extend for up to an additional four years.
The International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT) Share Price Has Gained 154%, So Why Not Pay It Some Attention?
Unless you borrow money to invest, the potential losses are limited. But if you pick the right business to buy shares...
International Game Technology PLC Releases Notice of 2021 Annual General Meeting and 2020 Annual Report and Accounts
International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced the release of its Notice of the 2021 Annual General Meeting ("AGM") and 2020 Annual Report and Accounts for the period from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. IGT provided information for the AGM, which will be held at IGT's Registered Office, Marble Arch House, 66 Seymour Street, Second Floor, London, W1H 5BT, on May 11, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. British Summer Time (BST).
Photo by BanksPhotos/E+ via Getty Images Say goodbye to scratch tickets, because the future is now in online lotteries. NeoGames and iLottery Industry Introduction NeoGames S.A. (NGMS), an Israeli-led-Luxembourg-based company, has created three platforms to dominate the iLottery industry: NeoSphere for account management and marketing, NeoDraw for a certified draw...
IGT Price Returns
Continue Researching IGTWant to do more research on International Game Technology PLC's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch