International Game Technology Ordinary Shares (IGT): Price and Financial Metrics
IGT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for International Game Technology PLC is higher than 96.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 179.39%, International Game Technology PLC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.33% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IGT's revenue has grown 56.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.57% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IGT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAMP, EDAP, DDD, ZS, and BL.
- Visit IGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.igt.com.
IGT Stock Price Chart More Charts
IGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.30||52-week high||$17.85|
|Prev. close||$14.20||52-week low||$11.32|
|Day high||$14.42||Avg. volume||1,623,967|
|50-day MA||$14.71||Dividend yield||5.59%|
|200-day MA||$13.79||Market Cap||2.92B|
International Game Technology Ordinary Shares (IGT) Company Bio
International Game Technology operates and provides a range of services and technology products across lotteries, machine gaming, sports betting, and interactive gaming markets in North America, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.