International Game Technology PLC (IGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.89||52-week high||$28.98|
|Prev. close||$24.64||52-week low||$15.01|
|Day high||$24.91||Avg. volume||1,218,361|
|50-day MA||$26.47||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$23.31||Market Cap||4.96B|
IGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IGT POWR Grades
- IGT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IGT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IGT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
IGT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PLC is higher than it is for about 83.54% of US stocks.
- IGT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.88% of US stocks.
- INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be ENVA, EMN, SEED, BC, and QGEN.
- IGT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PLC's official web site, go to www.igt.com.
IGT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IGT, see our IGT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.31||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Company Bio
International Game Technology operates and provides a range of services and technology products across lotteries, machine gaming, sports betting, and interactive gaming markets in North America, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
IGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IGT Latest Social Stream
View Full IGT Social Stream
Latest IGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IGT as an investment opportunity.
IGT PlaySports Wins Sportsbook Supplier of the Year at 2023 SBC Awards North America
International Game Technology PLC (NYSE: IGT) ("IGT") announced today that IGT PlaySports™ reinforced its sports betting industry leadership by being named Sportsbook Supplier of the Year at the 2023 SBC Awards North America last week in New York.
IGT Congratulates Keith Cash for Induction into Lottery Industry Hall of Fame
International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that Keith Cash, the Company's Vice President and General Manager of Global Instant Tickets will be inducted into the Lottery Industry Hall of Fame as a member of the Class of 2023. Cash will be honored later this year at an event hosted by the Public Gaming Research Institute (PGRI).
Should Value Investors Buy International Game Technology (IGT) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) Hit a 52 Week High, Can the Run Continue?
Boyd (BYD) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
IGT Drives Lottery Innovation for National Lottery in Malta via Two Long-Term Contracts
International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) announced today that its subsidiary, IGT Global Services Limited, signed a 10-year contract with National Lottery plc, a subsidiary of IZI Group and the new operator of National Lottery in Malta. IGT also signed an instant ticket printing services contract, expected to run until June 2032, for the National Lottery's re-launch of instant tickets into the market.
IGT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IGTWant to do more research on International Game Technology PLC's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...