Information Services Group, Inc. (III): Price and Financial Metrics
III Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Information Services Group Inc is higher than only 12.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- III's price/sales ratio is 0.73; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.64% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for III comes in at 11.97% -- higher than that of 85.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to III, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPX, WLDN, VMD, WINA, and PRFT.
- To check out Information Services Group Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001371489.
III Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
III Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.72||52-week high||$4.11|
|Prev. close||$3.75||52-week low||$1.61|
|Day high||$3.82||Avg. volume||193,075|
|50-day MA||$3.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.56||Market Cap||178.63M|
Information Services Group, Inc. (III) Company Bio
Information Services Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides technology insights, market intelligence, and advisory services in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting, and managed services with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services, and enterprise resource planning. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
III Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Information Services Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Information Services Group Inc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for III, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 69. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 10.22% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at 0.34%; that's greater than 72.13% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Information Services Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 23 -- greater than 83.88% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
III Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
III Latest Social Stream
View Full III Social Stream
Latest III News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Information Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate III as an investment opportunity.
ISG (Nasdaq: III) has launched a research study examining cybersecurity solutions and services amid an increasingly complex threat environment.
ISG (Nasdaq: III) experts speaking at the Feb. 23-24 TechXchange: Retail/CPG event say retailers need to rethink tech to address new buying behavior.
Information Services Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:III) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
Information Services Group's (NASDAQ:III) stock is up by a considerable 38% over the past three months. As most would...
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. The flip side of that is that...
ISG (Nasdaq: III) will release its fourth-quarter financial results on Thursday, March 11, 2021, at approximately 4:30 p.m., U.S. Eastern Time.
III Price Returns
Continue Researching IIIWant to do more research on Information Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!