Information Services Group, Inc. (III): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
III POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where III ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for III is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- III ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
III Stock Summary
- Information Services Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.48% of US listed stocks.
- III's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 323.83 -- higher than 89.26% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for III is currently 4.84, higher than just 16.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to III, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INFU, TREE, STMP, CALX, and ECOM.
- To check out Information Services Group Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001371489.
III Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
III Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.34||52-week high||$5.66|
|Prev. close||$5.18||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$5.66||Avg. volume||267,664|
|50-day MA||$4.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.16||Market Cap||258.46M|
Information Services Group, Inc. (III) Company Bio
Information Services Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides technology insights, market intelligence, and advisory services in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting, and managed services with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services, and enterprise resource planning. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
III Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for III, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Information Services Group Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for III, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.59 years, is 0.23% -- higher than 60.99% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Information Services Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 25 -- greater than 87.48% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 20.8% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
III Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
III Latest Social Stream
View Full III Social Stream
Latest III News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Information Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate III as an investment opportunity.
U.S. enterprises are looking to service providers to help modernize their mainframes to improve agility and lower costs, says ISG (Nasdaq: III).
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Information Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:III) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
ISG (III) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 66.67% and 5.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ISG (Nasdaq: III) today announced its Board of Directors has approved the initiation of a quarterly cash dividend to holders of ISG common stock.
Information Services Group (ISG) (Nasdaq: III) today reported record fee revenues, profitability and cash flow for the first quarter of 2021.
III Price Returns
Continue Researching IIIWant to do more research on Information Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch