Information Services Group, Inc. (III): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
III POWR Grades
- III scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.7% of US stocks.
- III's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- III's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 43.52% of US stocks).
III Stock Summary
- Information Services Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.64% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, III has reported earnings growth of 169.89%, putting it ahead of 88.09% of US stocks in our set.
- Information Services Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to III, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNKO, HYFM, MHH, RMNI, and HLI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to III's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001371489.
III Valuation Summary
- III's price/earnings ratio is 31.1; this is 20.26% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 177 months, III's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9296.7.
- III's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9299 over the prior 177 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for III.
III Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 178.37%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 110.86%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -3.64%.
The table below shows III's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
III's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- III has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.89% of graded US stocks.
- III's asset turnover comes in at 1.118 -- ranking 106th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TRIP, LTRPA, and G are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with III.
The table below shows III's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
III Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
III Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.25||52-week high||$9.70|
|Prev. close||$6.30||52-week low||$5.37|
|Day high||$6.35||Avg. volume||319,717|
|50-day MA||$6.64||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$7.27||Market Cap||300.73M|
Information Services Group, Inc. (III) Company Bio
Information Services Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides technology insights, market intelligence, and advisory services in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting, and managed services with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services, and enterprise resource planning. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
III Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
III Latest Social Stream
View Full III Social Stream
Latest III News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Information Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate III as an investment opportunity.
Huron Consulting (HURN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.90% and 5.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
STAMFORD, Conn., February 24, 2022--ISG has launched a research study examining service providers that help enterprises integrate and run the Google Cloud suite of technologies.
STAMFORD, Conn., February 23, 2022--ISG has launched a research study examining providers of services related to the ever-expanding Internet of Things market.
STAMFORD, Conn., February 22, 2022--ISG has launched a research study examining modern digital solutions and services for the payroll operations of both U.S. and multinational companies.
STAMFORD, Conn., February 17, 2022--ISG has launched a research study examining providers of a wide range of cybersecurity products and services.
III Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IIIWant to do more research on Information Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch