Information Services Group, Inc. (III): Price and Financial Metrics
III Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.41||52-week high||$5.87|
|Prev. close||$4.43||52-week low||$3.97|
|Day high||$4.59||Avg. volume||122,109|
|50-day MA||$4.28||Dividend yield||4.13%|
|200-day MA||$4.90||Market Cap||215.53M|
III Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
III POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where III ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.79% of US stocks.
- III's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- III ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
III Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for III is 2.83 -- better than 80.85% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INFORMATION SERVICES GROUP INC is higher than 81.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of INFORMATION SERVICES GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INFORMATION SERVICES GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be G, CCS, KMT, DTC, and ASGN.
- To check out INFORMATION SERVICES GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001371489.
III Valuation Summary
- III's price/earnings ratio is 15.8; this is 38.76% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 204 months, III's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9283.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for III.
III Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.94%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 125.96%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 219.51%.
The table below shows III's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
III's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- III has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.89% of graded US stocks.
- III's asset turnover comes in at 1.118 -- ranking 106th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TRIP, LTRPA, and G are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with III.
The table below shows III's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Information Services Group, Inc. (III) Company Bio
Information Services Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides technology insights, market intelligence, and advisory services in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting, and managed services with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services, and enterprise resource planning. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
III Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
III Latest Social Stream
View Full III Social Stream
Latest III News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFORMATION SERVICES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate III as an investment opportunity.
STAMFORD, Conn., December 04, 2023--ISG has launched a research study examining digital engineering services enhancing the engineering process for a growing number of enterprises.
While innovation typically coincides exclusively with a growth-centric business model, that’s not always the case as these tech stocks to buy for growth and passive income demonstrates.
STAMFORD, Conn., November 29, 2023--ISG has launched a research study evaluating providers of procurement services and software platforms to support supply chain modernization.
LONDON, November 28, 2023--ISG today announced the winners of the 2023 ISG Paragon Awards™ EMEA, which celebrate the ongoing transformation of sourcing industry partnerships.
STAMFORD, Conn., November 28, 2023--ISG has launched a study evaluating ServiceNow ecosystem partners that are transforming siloed business processes for improved workflows.
III Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IIIWant to do more research on Information Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch