Information Services Group, Inc. (III): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
III POWR Grades
- III scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- III's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- III ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
III Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for III is 2.74 -- better than 82.64% of US stocks.
- III's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 124.69 -- higher than 80.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, III is more volatile than 86.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to III, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSIG, QRHC, AMG, BWEN, and MDC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to III's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001371489.
III Valuation Summary
- III's price/earnings ratio is 31.1; this is 20.26% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 177 months, III's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9296.7.
- III's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9299 over the prior 177 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for III.
III Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 178.37%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -30.67%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.56%.
The table below shows III's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
III's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- III has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.19% of graded US stocks.
- III's asset turnover comes in at 1.118 -- ranking 97th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- TRIP, RHI, and WU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with III.
The table below shows III's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
III Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
III Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.56||52-week high||$8.37|
|Prev. close||$7.61||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$7.90||Avg. volume||356,473|
|50-day MA||$6.62||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$4.93||Market Cap||366.38M|
Information Services Group, Inc. (III) Company Bio
Information Services Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides technology insights, market intelligence, and advisory services in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting, and managed services with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services, and enterprise resource planning. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
III Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
III Latest Social Stream
View Full III Social Stream
Latest III News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Information Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate III as an investment opportunity.
CPLG, ERJ, III, LYSDY, and NINOY qualified the screen for breakout stocks for today.
PARIS, September 15, 2021--Enterprises in France are investing more in cybersecurity to comply with privacy regulations and prevent breaches, says ISG (Nasdaq: III)
Does Information Services Group (III) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, ISG (III) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
III vs. FC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
III Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IIIWant to do more research on Information Services Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Information Services Group Inc (III) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch