i3 Verticals, Inc. (IIIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIIV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IIIV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IIIV is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- IIIV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
IIIV Stock Summary
- i3 Verticals Inc's stock had its IPO on June 21, 2018, making it an older stock than only 8.27% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.34%, i3 Verticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.14% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for i3 Verticals Inc comes in at -43.77%, a number that bests only 8.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to i3 Verticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESRT, WHD, RPRX, SOS, and QSR.
- Visit IIIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.i3verticals.com.
IIIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.36||52-week high||$35.99|
|Prev. close||$31.56||52-week low||$20.25|
|Day high||$31.56||Avg. volume||154,676|
|50-day MA||$32.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.11||Market Cap||975.04M|
i3 Verticals, Inc. (IIIV) Company Bio
i3 Verticals, Inc. provides electronic-based payment processing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses and organizations in the United States. Its payment processing services enable clients to accept electronic payments, facilitate the exchange of funds, and transact data between clients, financial institutions, and payment networks. The company’s payment processing services include merchant onboarding, risk and underwriting, authorization, settlement, chargeback processing, and other merchant support services. It also provides software licensing subscriptions, ongoing support, and other POS-related solutions. The company distributes its payment technology and proprietary software solutions to its clients through direct sales force, as well as through a network of distribution partners, including independent software vendors, value-added resellers, independent sales organizations, and other referral partners, including financial institutions. Its primary vertical markets include education, non-profit, public sector, property management, and healthcare. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
IIIV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for i3 Verticals Inc. To summarize, we found that i3 Verticals Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of i3 Verticals Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 80. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 20.8% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- i3 Verticals Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 1393 -- greater than 99.82% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IIIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIIV Latest Social Stream
View Full IIIV Social Stream
Latest IIIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about i3 Verticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIIV as an investment opportunity.
I3 Verticals (IIIV) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
i3 Verticals Announces Earnings Release And Conference Call Dates For The First Quarter Of Fiscal 2021
i3 Verticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IIIV) ("i3 Verticals" or the "Company"), announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended December 31, 2020, on Monday, February 8, 2021, after the Nasdaq market close.
CORRECTING AND REPLACING i3 Verticals Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
In the last bullet, under Highlights for the fiscal fourth quarter and full fiscal year of 2020 vs. 2019 heading, the last sentence should read: The aggregate purchase price was $19.6 million in cash and an amount of contingent consideration, which is still being valued (instead of: The aggregate purchase price was $59.6 million in cash and an amount of contingent consideration, which is still being valued).
i3 Verticals (IIIV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.11% and 2.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of i3 Verticals (NASDAQ:IIIV) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results.Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 16.67% year over year to $0.20, which beat the estimate of $0.18.Revenue of $38,272,000 decreased by 5.65% year over year, which beat the estimate of $38,110,000.Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.View more earnings on IIIVRevenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now.Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $37.8552-week low: $13.01Price action over last quarter: down 13.37%Company Description i3 Verticals Inc offers integrated payment and software solutions to small and medium-sized businesses and organizations in strategic vertical markets. The company's strategic vertical market incl...
IIIV Price Returns