i3 Verticals, Inc. (IIIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIIV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IIIV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IIIV is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IIIV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
IIIV Stock Summary
- IIIV's went public 3.78 years ago, making it older than merely 13.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 82.4%, i3 Verticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.95% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IIIV's revenue has grown 67.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.03% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to i3 Verticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PAYS, FRPT, UGRO, CIDM, and PCSB.
- Visit IIIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.i3verticals.com.
IIIV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IIIV's price/earnings ratio is 498.72% lower, now standing at -155.5.
- IIIV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 76 over the prior 39 months.
- IIIV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 369.7 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IIIV.
IIIV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IIIV has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.93% of graded US stocks.
- IIIV's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 401st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IIIV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IIIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.72||52-week high||$32.97|
|Prev. close||$23.53||52-week low||$17.80|
|Day high||$23.82||Avg. volume||170,936|
|50-day MA||$26.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.68||Market Cap||765.73M|
i3 Verticals, Inc. (IIIV) Company Bio
i3 Verticals, Inc. provides electronic-based payment processing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses and organizations in the United States. Its payment processing services enable clients to accept electronic payments, facilitate the exchange of funds, and transact data between clients, financial institutions, and payment networks. The company’s payment processing services include merchant onboarding, risk and underwriting, authorization, settlement, chargeback processing, and other merchant support services. It also provides software licensing subscriptions, ongoing support, and other POS-related solutions. The company distributes its payment technology and proprietary software solutions to its clients through direct sales force, as well as through a network of distribution partners, including independent software vendors, value-added resellers, independent sales organizations, and other referral partners, including financial institutions. Its primary vertical markets include education, non-profit, public sector, property management, and healthcare. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
IIIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIIV Latest Social Stream
View Full IIIV Social Stream
Latest IIIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about i3 Verticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIIV as an investment opportunity.
In a report released yesterday, Mark Palmer from BTIG reiterated a Buy rating on I3 Verticals (IIIV – Research Report), with a price target of $31.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $26.10. According to TipRanks.com, Palmer is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.4% and a 54.5% success rate. Palmer covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Mogo Finance Technology, Galaxy Digital Holdings, and MGIC Investment. Currently, the analyst consensus on I3 Verticals is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $30.13, which is a 22.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 31, D.A.
IIIV earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
Does the February share price for i3 Verticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IIIV ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
No summary available.
No summary available.
IIIV Price Returns