i3 Verticals, Inc. (IIIV): Price and Financial Metrics
IIIV Stock Summary
- i3 Verticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.59% of US listed stocks.
- IIIV's went public 1.59 years ago, making it older than just 2.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 278.77%, i3 Verticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IIIV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVOP, SSP, BCC, PFSW, and TREC.
- Visit IIIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.i3verticals.com.
IIIV Stock Price Chart More Charts
IIIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.17||52-week high||$34.19|
|Prev. close||$33.48||52-week low||$18.65|
|Day high||$33.89||Avg. volume||126,875|
|50-day MA||$27.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.85||Market Cap||881.55M|
i3 Verticals, Inc. (IIIV) Company Bio
i3 Verticals, Inc. provides electronic-based payment processing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses and organizations in the United States. Its payment processing services enable clients to accept electronic payments, facilitate the exchange of funds, and transact data between clients, financial institutions, and payment networks. The company’s payment processing services include merchant onboarding, risk and underwriting, authorization, settlement, chargeback processing, and other merchant support services. It also provides software licensing subscriptions, ongoing support, and other POS-related solutions. The company distributes its payment technology and proprietary software solutions to its clients through direct sales force, as well as through a network of distribution partners, including independent software vendors, value-added resellers, independent sales organizations, and other referral partners, including financial institutions. Its primary vertical markets include education, non-profit, public sector, property management, and healthcare. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.