i3 Verticals, Inc. (IIIV): Price and Financial Metrics
IIIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.69||52-week high||$30.83|
|Prev. close||$23.39||52-week low||$18.59|
|Day high||$23.29||Avg. volume||150,768|
|50-day MA||$23.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.81||Market Cap||755.17M|
IIIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIIV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IIIV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.95% of US stocks.
- IIIV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- IIIV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
IIIV Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 30.43%, I3 VERTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 77.88% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, I3 VERTICALS INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,182.49%; that's higher than 98.72% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IIIV comes in at -12.79% -- higher than that of only 22.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to I3 VERTICALS INC are FOUR, QSR, BGCP, USIO, and BEST.
- Visit IIIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.i3verticals.com.
IIIV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IIIV's EV/EBIT ratio is 230.02% higher, now standing at 69.8.
- IIIV's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IIIV.
IIIV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IIIV has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.93% of graded US stocks.
- IIIV's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 401st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IIIV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IIIV Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IIIV, see our IIIV price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$39.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
i3 Verticals, Inc. (IIIV) Company Bio
i3 Verticals, Inc. provides electronic-based payment processing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses and organizations in the United States. Its payment processing services enable clients to accept electronic payments, facilitate the exchange of funds, and transact data between clients, financial institutions, and payment networks. The company’s payment processing services include merchant onboarding, risk and underwriting, authorization, settlement, chargeback processing, and other merchant support services. It also provides software licensing subscriptions, ongoing support, and other POS-related solutions. The company distributes its payment technology and proprietary software solutions to its clients through direct sales force, as well as through a network of distribution partners, including independent software vendors, value-added resellers, independent sales organizations, and other referral partners, including financial institutions. Its primary vertical markets include education, non-profit, public sector, property management, and healthcare. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
IIIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIIV Latest Social Stream
View Full IIIV Social Stream
Latest IIIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about I3 VERTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIIV as an investment opportunity.
‘Load Up,’ Says Raymond James About These 3 ‘Strong Buy’ Stocks
The vintage sci-fi series, The Twilight Zone, told unsettling stories in which ordinary folks found themselves in bizarre situations and encountered extraordinary circumstances. For Larry Adam, chief investment officer at Raymond James, given the “rapidly changing twists and turns we’ve seen in the global economy and the financial markets over the last few years,” it sometimes feels as if we have stepped into a modern-day iteration of the Twilight Zone. However, for those spooked by what does se
Chairman & CEO of i3 Verticals Gregory Daily Buys 28% More Shares \
Those following along with i3 Verticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IIIV ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase of...
i3 Verticals, Inc. (IIIV) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
i3 Verticals, Inc. (IIIV)
Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 10, 2023 08:30 ET
Geoff Smith - Senior Vice President, Finance
Greg Daily - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Clay Whitson - Chief Financial Officer
Rick Stanford - President
Paul Christians - Chief Operating Officer
Conference Call Participants
John Davis - Raymond James
James Faucette - Morgan Stanley
Charles Nabhan - Stephens
Peter Heckmann - D.A. Davidson
Matt VanVliet - BTIG
Good day, everyone, and welcome to the i3 Verticals Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Today’s ca...
Q2 2023 I3 Verticals Inc Earnings Call
Q2 2023 I3 Verticals Inc Earnings Call
I3 Verticals (IIIV) Meets Q2 Earnings Estimates
i3 Verticals (IIIV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 3.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IIIV Price Returns
Continue Researching IIIVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on i3 Verticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
i3 Verticals Inc (IIIV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
i3 Verticals Inc (IIIV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
i3 Verticals Inc (IIIV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...