IntriCon Corporation (IIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIN POWR Grades
- IIN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.8% of US stocks.
- IIN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IIN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.79% of US stocks).
IIN Stock Summary
- Intricon Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- IIN's current price/earnings ratio is 1,277.63, which is higher than 99.3% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 49.28%, Intricon Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 85.31% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intricon Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GDOT, ANGI, SU, CALM, and ACC.
- IIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intricon Corp's official web site, go to www.intricon.com.
IIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IIN's price/sales ratio is 83.97% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, IIN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
- IIN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IIN.
IIN Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 56.98%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 69.77%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -112.04%.
The table below shows IIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.76||52-week high||$28.16|
|Prev. close||$23.80||52-week low||$10.43|
|Day high||$23.92||Avg. volume||55,991|
|50-day MA||$22.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.65||Market Cap||215.55M|
IntriCon Corporation (IIN) Company Bio
IntriCon Corporation designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, and distributes body-worn devices in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Body Worn Devices and Hearing Health Direct-To-Consumer. It offers micro-miniature products, microelectronics; micro-mechanical assemblies; high-precision injection-molded plastic components; and assemblies and software solutions for medical bio-telemetry devices, hearing healthcare, and professional audio communication devices markets. The company also provides medical and micro coils for pacemaker programming and interventional catheter positioning applications; bubble sensors and flow restrictors that monitor and control the flow of fluid in an intravenous infusion system; and safety needle products for original equipment manufacturing customers. In addition, it offers professional audio headset products used for emergency response needs in the fire, law enforcement, safety, aviation, and military markets; and a line of miniature ear-and head-worn devices used by performers and support staff in the music and stage performance markets. The company sells its hearing device products, and medical and professional audio communications products directly to hearing instrument manufacturers, distributors, and partnerships; and microphone products to the radio communication and professional audio industries, as well as markets and sells hearing aid devices directly to consumers through direct mail advertising, Internet, and call center. IntriCon Corporation was formerly known as Selas Corporation of America. The company was founded in 1930 and is based in Arden Hills, Minnesota.
IIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIN Latest Social Stream
View Full IIN Social Stream
Latest IIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intricon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIN as an investment opportunity.
ARDEN HILLS, Minn., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intricon Corporation (NASDAQ: IIN) , an international company engaged in designing, developing, engineering and manufacturing miniature interventional, implantable and body-worn medical devices, today announced that it will release its 2021 second quarter results on Monday, August 9, 2021, after market close.
A look at the shareholders of IntriCon Corporation ( NASDAQ:IIN ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
VPG vs. IIN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
No summary available.
IntriCon Corporation found using ticker (IIN) now have 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Strong_Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 32 and 26 and has a mean target at 29.33. Now with the previous closing price of 22.5 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 30.4%. The day 50 moving average is 23.41 while the 200 day moving average is 21.74. The market cap for the company is $203m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="IIN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] IntriCon Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, and distributes body-worn devices in the Un...
IIN Price Returns