II-VI Incorporated (IIVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIVI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IIVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IIVI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- IIVI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
IIVI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.62%, Ii-Vi Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.44% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ii-Vi Inc is reporting a growth rate of -89,379.81%; that's higher than only 0.05% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IIVI's revenue has grown 52.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.41% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ii-Vi Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KWR, FSLR, UMH, FRPT, and AEHR.
- IIVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ii-Vi Inc's official web site, go to www.ii-vi.com.
IIVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.67||52-week high||$100.44|
|Prev. close||$61.50||52-week low||$36.04|
|Day high||$64.03||Avg. volume||2,132,579|
|50-day MA||$71.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.74||Market Cap||6.68B|
II-VI Incorporated (IIVI) Company Bio
II-VI Incorporated develops innovative products for diversified applications in the industrial, optical communications, military, life sciences, semiconductor equipment, and consumer markets. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania.
IIVI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ii-Vi Inc. To summarize, we found that Ii-Vi Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 146.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ii-Vi Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 81. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 22.29% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.46 years, is 0.39% -- higher than 74.51% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Ii-Vi Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IIVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIVI Latest Social Stream
View Full IIVI Social Stream
Latest IIVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ii-Vi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIVI as an investment opportunity.
Form S-4 in Connection with Pending Acquisition Has Been Filed and Declared Effective by SEC Special Meetings Set for June 24, 2021 for II-VI Shareholders and Coherent Stockholders to Vote on Transaction Confirmed Expiration of Waiting Period Under Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act Transaction Remains On Track to Close By Year-End 2021 PITTSBURGH and SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- II-VI Incorporated (NASDAQ: IIVI) and Coherent, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHR) today provided an update on their previously announced merger to create a diversified global leader in photonic solutions, compound semiconductors, and laser technology and systems that is well-positioned to take advantage of irreversible megatrends in the industry. The registration statement on Form S-4, whic...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of II-VI Incorporated...
Virtual Event Highlights II-VI’s Innovation Strategy, Markets, and Technology Platforms Underpinning the Transformation to Mobile, Intelligent, and ElectricPITTSBURGH, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- II-VI Incorporated (Nasdaq: IIVI), a global leader in engineered materials and optoelectronic components, announced today that the Company will present a special webcast for investors on Thursday, May 20, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET. The “II-VI Advanced Markets & Technologies” event will feature II-VI’s top leaders presenting insights into the Company’s innovation strategy, markets, and technology platforms. A live Q&A with equity analysts will follow the presentations, beginning at 11:30 a.m., and will be hosted by Dr. Vincent D. (Chuck) Mattera, Jr., CEO; Dr. Giovanni Barbaros...
Image source: The Motley Fool. II-VI (NASDAQ: IIVI)Q3 2021 Earnings CallMay 06, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to the II-VI fiscal Q3 earnings conference call.
View more earnings on IIVISee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaGogo Stock Flies High Q1 Earnings Beat, Raised FY21 GuidanceShift4 Payments Stock Sheds After Missing On Q1 Earnings, Raised FY21 Guidance© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
IIVI Price Returns