II-VI Incorporated (IIVI): Price and Financial Metrics
IIVI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 274.5, Ii-Vi Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.75% of US stocks.
- Ii-Vi Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.25% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that IIVI's revenue has grown 17.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 73.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ii-Vi Inc are EXTR, CEMI, EMKR, KOPN, and KNDI.
- Visit IIVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ii-vi.com.
IIVI Stock Price Chart More Charts
IIVI Price/Volume Stats
II-VI Incorporated (IIVI) Company Bio
II-VI Incorporated develops innovative products for diversified applications in the industrial, optical communications, military, life sciences, semiconductor equipment, and consumer markets. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania.