II-VI Incorporated (IIVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIVI POWR Grades
- IIVI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IIVI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IIVI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.8% of US stocks).
IIVI Stock Summary
- II-VI INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.43% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 32.73, II-VI INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 80.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.77%, II-VI INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.1% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IIVI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIEN, PGEN, JNPR, LMNL, and VICR.
- IIVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit II-VI INC's official web site, go to www.ii-vi.com.
IIVI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IIVI's price/sales ratio is 43.33% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, IIVI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IIVI.
IIVI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 68.81%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 76.34%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 73.98%.
The table below shows IIVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IIVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IIVI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.26% of graded US stocks.
- IIVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.518 -- ranking 45th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- DHR, MSON, and WAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IIVI.
The table below shows IIVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IIVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.95||52-week high||$75.05|
|Prev. close||$41.65||52-week low||$40.80|
|Day high||$42.30||Avg. volume||1,629,856|
|50-day MA||$50.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.46||Market Cap||5.49B|
II-VI Incorporated (IIVI) Company Bio
II-VI Incorporated develops innovative products for diversified applications in the industrial, optical communications, military, life sciences, semiconductor equipment, and consumer markets. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
IIVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIVI Latest Social Stream
View Full IIVI Social Stream
Latest IIVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about II-VI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIVI as an investment opportunity.
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coherent Corp. (Nasdaq: COHR), a leader in photonics for communications and aerospace & defense, today announced that it has won a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) contract to develop coherent optical transceiver technology for the agency’s Space-Based Adaptive Communications Node (Space-BACN) program. The aim of Space-BACN is to create low-cost, high-speed, reconfigurable, laser-based data links that will enable communications betw
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- II-VI Incorporated (Nasdaq: IIVI), a leader in engineered materials and optoelectronic components, today announced a corporate name change to Coherent Corp. (Nasdaq: COHR) and a new brand identity, following the successful completion of II-VI’s acquisition of Coherent, Inc., on July 1, 2022. “We chose the name Coherent because it has the universal meaning of ‘bringing things together,’ and an appeal that we believe will expand our brand recognition
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- II-VI Incorporated (Nasdaq: IIVI), a global leader in engineered materials and optoelectronic components, today announced that the Company will present at the following upcoming investor conference: Citi 2022 Global Technology Conference•Date:Friday, September 9, 2022•Time:9:00 a.m. ET•Location: New York Hilton Midtown, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York City Participants•Dr. Vincent D. Mattera, Jr., Chair and CEO•Mary Jane Raymond, Chief Financi
Investors need to pay close attention to IIVI (IIVI) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
IIVI Price Returns