II-VI Incorporated (IIVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIVI POWR Grades
- IIVI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.45% of US stocks.
- IIVI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- IIVI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.74% of US stocks).
IIVI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.65, Ii-Vi Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 8.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.74%, Ii-Vi Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.3% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IIVI has reported earnings growth of 1,518.81%, putting it ahead of 98.51% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IIVI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMDX, AUDC, ACLS, ESPR, and JG.
- Visit IIVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ii-vi.com.
IIVI Valuation Summary
- IIVI's price/earnings ratio is 25.4; this is 34.87% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- IIVI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IIVI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IIVI.
IIVI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 47.78%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.71%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 93.49%.
The table below shows IIVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IIVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IIVI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.52% of graded US stocks.
- IIVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.518 -- ranking 45th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- MSON, WAT, and CGNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IIVI.
The table below shows IIVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IIVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.50||52-week high||$100.44|
|Prev. close||$60.46||52-week low||$36.86|
|Day high||$59.59||Avg. volume||1,715,598|
|50-day MA||$65.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.03||Market Cap||6.18B|
II-VI Incorporated (IIVI) Company Bio
II-VI Incorporated develops innovative products for diversified applications in the industrial, optical communications, military, life sciences, semiconductor equipment, and consumer markets. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
IIVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIVI Latest Social Stream
View Full IIVI Social Stream
Latest IIVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ii-Vi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIVI as an investment opportunity.
II-VI Incorporated Joins SmartTunable Multi-Source Agreement Group for Wavelength-Tunable Transceivers as a Founding Member
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- II‐VI Incorporated (Nasdaq: IIVI), a global leader in optical communications components and subsystems, today announced that it joined, as a founding member, the SmartTunable Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Group, or “STM Group,” for wavelength-tunable transceivers. The STM Group brings together market leaders of full C-band wavelength-tunable transceivers to enable interoperable self-tuning optics (STO). “The algorithms developed by the SmartTunable M
While not thought of as electric vehicle companies, these two stocks will nonetheless benefit from soaring EV growth over the next decade.
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- II-VI Incorporated (Nasdaq: IIVI), a global leader in engineered materials and optoelectronic components, today announced that the Company will present at the following upcoming investor conference: Citi 2021 Virtual Technology Conference Date: Monday, September 13, 2021Time: 9:40 a.m. ETPlace: Virtual Participants Dr. Chuck Mattera, Chief Executive Officer, II-VIMary Jane Raymond, Chief Financial Officer, II-VI A real-time audio webcast of the pres
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- II-VI Incorporated (Nasdaq: IIVI), a global leader in engineered materials and optoelectronic components, today announced that the Company will present at the following upcoming investor conference: 2021 Deutsche Bank Virtual Technology Conference Date: Thursday, September 9, 2021Time: 8:30 a.m. ETPlace: Virtual Participants Dr. Chuck Mattera, Chief Executive Officer, II-VIMary Jane Raymond, Chief Financial Officer, II-VI A real-time audio webcast o
Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) Market Leading Players in Buzz Again, Key Players - Royal Philips Electronics N.V., II-VI Incorporated, IQE PLC, Vertilas GmbH, Princeton Optronics, Vixar Inc.
The Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1 % and is poised to reach $XX Billion by 2027 as compared to $XX Billion in 2020 Recent research from Decisive Markets Insights looks
IIVI Price Returns