Ikena Oncology, Inc. (IKNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IKNA POWR Grades
- IKNA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.76% of US stocks.
- IKNA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- IKNA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.51% of US stocks).
IKNA Stock Summary
- IKNA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than only 4.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- IKNA's went public 1.68 years ago, making it older than merely 6.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of IKENA ONCOLOGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IKENA ONCOLOGY INC are SQZ, EIGR, GSIT, SURF, and SGTX.
- IKNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IKENA ONCOLOGY INC's official web site, go to ikenaoncology.com.
IKNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IKNA's EV/EBIT ratio is 105.81% lower, now standing at -0.5.
- IKNA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 23.3 over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IKNA.
IKNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IKNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$16.95|
|Prev. close||$2.36||52-week low||$1.94|
|Day high||$2.56||Avg. volume||156,323|
|50-day MA||$2.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.73||Market Cap||87.74M|
Ikena Oncology, Inc. (IKNA) Company Bio
Ikena Oncology, Inc., a targeted oncology company, focuses on developing novel cancer therapies targeting key signaling pathways that drive the formation and spread of cancer. Its lead targeted oncology product candidate is IK-930, an oral small molecule inhibitor of the transcriptional enhanced associate domain, transcription factor in the Hippo signaling pathway. It is also developing a small molecule inhibitor program against ERK5 in the RAS signaling pathway; IK-175, a selective AHR antagonist; IK-412, a recombinant human kynurenine-degrading enzyme; and IK-007, an oral selective EP4 receptor antagonist for the treatment of microsatellite stable colorectal cancer. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IKNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IKNA Latest Social Stream
View Full IKNA Social Stream
Latest IKNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IKENA ONCOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IKNA as an investment opportunity.
Ikena Oncology Inc (NASDAQ: IKNA) nominated a next-generation mitogen-activated protein kinase (MEK)-RAF complex inhibitor, IK-595, as its first development candidate in the RAS pathway. The company plans to submit an investigational new drug application (IND) for IK-595 to the FDA in the second half of 2023. The company's paralog-selective TEAD inhibitor IK-930 is advancing as planned in dose escalation. Monotherapy clinical data is expected in 2H 2023. Preclinical data on differentiation and a
Ikena Oncology Announces New Program in Next-Generation MEK-RAF Inhibition and Provides Corporate Update
Novel best-in-class MEK-RAF complex inhibitor IK-595 targets RAS pathway; IND in 2023 Novel paralog-selective TEAD inhibitor IK-930 advancing as planned in dose escalation; clinical data in 2023 Company prioritizes advancement of targeted oncology portfolio; cash runway extended into 2025 BOSTON, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ikena Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: IKNA, “Ikena”), a targeted oncology company forging new territory in patient-directed cancer treatment, today announced a next-generation
BOSTON, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ikena Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: IKNA, “Ikena”), a targeted oncology company forging new territory in patient-directed cancer treatment, today announced that management will present a corporate overview and participate in 1x1 investor meetings at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference, taking place November 29-December 1, 2022, in New York, NY. Details are as follows: Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare ConferenceDate: Tuesday, November 29, 20
In a report released today, Robert Burns from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Ikena Oncology (IKNA - Research Report), with a price target of $26.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.10.According to TipRanks, Burns is an analyst with an average return of -22.9% and a 22.68% success rate. Burns covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as MacroGenics, Neoleukin Therapeutics, and Springworks Therapeutics.Ikena Oncology has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $22.00, representing a 947.62% upside. In a report released on November 8, Credit Suisse also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $18.00 price target.
Ikena Oncology ( NASDAQ:IKNA ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.40m (up 71% from 3Q...
IKNA Price Returns