Ikonics Corporation (IKNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IKNX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,499,273, Ikonics Corp has a greater market value than merely 3.97% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ikonics Corp comes in at -26.03%, a number that bests just 15.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IKNX is more volatile than 88.83% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IKNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NPO, EVOL, TSRI, ASYS, and MTLS.
- Visit IKNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ikonics.com.
IKNX Valuation Summary
IKNX's price/earnings ratio is -106.9; this is 524.21% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
IKNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IKNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.76||52-week high||$16.00|
|Prev. close||$11.01||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$11.91||Avg. volume||38,138|
|50-day MA||$9.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.68||Market Cap||21.28M|
IKNX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ikonics Corp. To summarize, we found that Ikonics Corp ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ikonics Corp ended up being:
- Ikonics Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.95. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.99% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Ikonics Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IKNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IKNX Latest Social Stream
View Full IKNX Social Stream
Latest IKNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ikonics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IKNX as an investment opportunity.
How far off is IKONICS Corporation ( NASDAQ:IKNX ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
DULUTH, Minn., April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IKONICS Corporation (Nasdaq:IKNX), a Duluth-based imaging technology company (“IKONICS” or the “Company”), announced its first quarter 2021 earnings. Net Sales were $3,073,000 compared to $3,497,000 in 2020, a decline of 12.1%. IKONICS realized a net loss of $322,000, or $0.16 per diluted share, a 45.1% improvement over the $587,000 net loss, or $0.30 per diluted share, for the same quarter of 2020. Glenn Sandgren, IKONICS CEO, noted, “The overall performance of IKONICS continues to trend upwards, comparing very favorably to the prior year. Our served markets are rapidly reopening, and our major strategic initiatives are progressing well.” Key Points: IKONICS quarterly performance is cyclical, and the first quarter is traditionally the m...
Shares of Ikonics Inc (NASDAQ:IKNX) fell by 1.8% from the previous closing price. A Form 4 filing filed with the SEC on Thursday, March 25 showed that Ulland William C sold 5,129 shares at $10.25 on Monday, Mar 15, sold 1,871 shares at $10.42 on Wednesday, Mar 17, and sold 3,000 shares at $10.73 on Thursday, Mar 18.The transaction moved the executive's stake in Ikonics Inc. to 226,918 shares. Why Insider Transactions Are Important? Insider transactions shouldn't be used primarily to make an investing decision, however an insider transaction can be an important factor in the investing decision. When an insider buys stock after an important sell off, that can indicate the insider's faith in the success of the organization. Henceforth, if the stock is bought at new highs, it might be becau...
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
DULUTH, Minn., Oct. 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IKONICS Corporation (the “Company” or “IKONICS”) (Nasdaq:IKNX), a Duluth-based imaging technology company, announced third quarter 2020 earnings. IKONICS recorded third quarter 2020 revenue of $3,135,000 compared to $4,530,000 in 2019, a decline of 31%. IKONICS posted a third quarter 2020 loss of $274,000, or $0.14 per diluted share, compared to a loss of $163,000, or $0.08 per diluted share, for the same period in 2019. For the nine months ending September 30, 2020, the Company realized a net loss of $0.96 per diluted share compared to a net loss of $0.37 per diluted share for the same period in 2019.Glenn Sandgren, IKONICS President and CEO, commenting on the third quarter noted, “We believe the Company has turned a corner and is exitin...
IKNX Price Returns