Ikonics Corporation (IKNX): Price and Financial Metrics
IKNX Stock Summary
- Ikonics Corp's market capitalization of $18,584,778 is ahead of merely 4.68% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that IKNX's revenue has grown -23.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 16.17% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IKNX is more volatile than 92.27% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ikonics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MGIC, UUU, MFGP, PFIE, and JOUT.
- IKNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ikonics Corp's official web site, go to www.ikonics.com.
IKNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IKNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.04||52-week high||$16.00|
|Prev. close||$9.40||52-week low||$2.83|
|Day high||$9.28||Avg. volume||48,998|
|50-day MA||$10.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.50||Market Cap||17.86M|
IKNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IKNX Latest Social Stream
View Full IKNX Social Stream
Latest IKNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ikonics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IKNX as an investment opportunity.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
DULUTH, Minn., Aug. 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IKONICS Corporation (the “Company” or “IKONICS”) (Nasdaq:IKNX), a Duluth-based imaging technology company, announced second quarter 2020 earnings. IKONICS recorded second quarter 2020 revenue of $2,572,000 compared to $4,596,000 in 2019, a decline of 44%. IKONICS posted a second quarter 2020 loss of $1,042,000, or $0.53 per diluted share, compared to a loss of $116,000, or $0.06 per diluted share, for the same period in 2019. For the six months ended June 30, 2020, the Company realized a net loss of $0.82 per diluted share compared to a net loss of $0.29 per diluted share for the same period in 2019. Glenn Sandgren, IKONICS CEO stated, “The second quarter was unprecedented in many ways, and it created a multitude of challenges for IKON...
DULUTH, Minn., April 30, 2020 -- IKONICS Corporation (the “Company”) (Nasdaq:IKNX), a Duluth-based imaging technology company, announced first quarter 2020 earnings. Revenue.
IKONICS Corporation (IKNX), a Duluth-based imaging technology company, announced it has expanded its lineup of advanced imaging stencil films with the addition of IKONART® Textile Film. IKONART Textile Film is designed to be used with the IKONART Custom Stencil Kit introduced last year.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
IKNX Price Returns
Continue Researching IKNXWant to see what other sources are saying about Ikonics Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!