Ikonics Corporation (IKNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IKNX POWR Grades
- IKNX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.55% of US stocks.
- IKNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 33 weeks.
- IKNX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.93% of US stocks).
IKNX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 376.4, Ikonics Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.25% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For IKNX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Ikonics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IKNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMCO, MNTX, FTEK, ENZ, and AVNS.
- IKNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ikonics Corp's official web site, go to www.ikonics.com.
IKNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, IKNX's EV/EBIT ratio is 1129.61% higher, now standing at 186.9.
- IKNX's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IKNX's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IKNX.
IKNX Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 175.83%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -150.87%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -39.69%.
The table below shows IKNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IKNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IKNX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.55% of graded US stocks.
- IKNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.989 -- ranking 24th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- COTY, HOG, and ECL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IKNX.
The table below shows IKNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IKNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IKNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.73||52-week high||$33.80|
|Prev. close||$27.60||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$28.50||Avg. volume||169,230|
|50-day MA||$24.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.21||Market Cap||54.93M|
Most Popular Stories View All
IKNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IKNX Latest Social Stream
View Full IKNX Social Stream
Latest IKNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ikonics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IKNX as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Lifshitz Law Firm, P. (NASDAQ:CSOD)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates GPX, IKNX, QADA, HBMD; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 17, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Learning Technologies Group for $20. If you are a GP Strategies shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ICBK, HBMD, IKNX, QADA; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CLDB, IKNX, QADA, HBMD; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Cortland Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDB) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Farmers National Banc Corp. Pursuant to the merger agreement, Cortland shareholders may elect to receive either $28.00 per share in cash or 1.75 shares of Farmers’ common stock, subject t
NEW YORK, Sept. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (NasdaqGS: ECHO) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of ECHO to funds managed by The Jordan Company, L.P. for $48.25 in cash per share of ECHO owned. If you are an investor, and would like additional information about our investigation, please complete the Information Request Form or contact Joshua Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516)493-9780 o
IKNX Price Returns