Inhibikase Therapeutics Inc. (IKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.62||52-week high||$1.21|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.44|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||316,464|
|50-day MA||$0.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.70||Market Cap||19.26M|
IKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IKT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IKT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 35 days.
- IKT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.89% of US stocks).
IKT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INHIBIKASE THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about merely 6.02% of US stocks.
- IKT's price/sales ratio is 140.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.93% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IKT's revenue has grown -91.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.36% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INHIBIKASE THERAPEUTICS INC are BNTC, SABS, BNOX, GNFT, and BLDP.
- IKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INHIBIKASE THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.inhibikase.com.
IKT Valuation Summary
- IKT's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.9; this is 107.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IKT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.9 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IKT.
IKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IKT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.42% of graded US stocks.
- IKT's asset turnover comes in at 0.094 -- ranking 267th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IKT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IKT, see our IKT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Inhibikase Therapeutics Inc. (IKT) Company Bio
Inhibikase Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics for Parkinson's Disease, and related disorders that arise inside and outside of the brain. The company's product candidates include IkT-148009, a c-Abl protein kinase inhibitor for use in the treatment of Parkinson's Disease, dysphagia, and neurogenic constipation; and IkT-001Pro, a prodrug of the anti-cancer agent Imatinib that is in preclinical development to minimize gastrointestinal side effects. Its research phase products comprise IkT-01427, a product candidate that blocks the causative virus of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy from replicating in the body; and IkT-148x series of portfolio compounds for use in the treatment of Dementia with Lewy Body and Multiple System Atrophy. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
IKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IKT Latest Social Stream
View Full IKT Social Stream
Latest IKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INHIBIKASE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IKT as an investment opportunity.
Inhibikase Therapeutics First Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.16 loss per share (vs US$0.18 loss in 1Q 2022)
Inhibikase Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:IKT ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$4.48m (loss...
Inhibikase Therapeutics Announces Dosing of First Patient in its Phase 2 '201' Clinical Trial of IkT-148009 to Treat Parkinson's Disease
Inhibikase Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: IKT) (Inhibikase), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing therapeutics to modify the course of Parkinson's disease and related disorders, today announced that the first patient has been dosed in its Phase 2 '201' trial evaluating IkT-148009, the Company's novel Abelson Tyrosine Kinase, or c-Abl, inhibitor for the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
Inhibikase Therapeutics Reports First Quarter Financial Results and Highlights Recent Period Activity
Inhibikase Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: IKT) (Inhibikase or Company), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing protein kinase inhibitor therapeutics to modify the course of Parkinson's disease ("PD"), Parkinson's-related disorders and other diseases of the Abelson Tyrosine Kinases, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 and highlighted recent developments.
Sidoti's Micro-Cap Virtual May Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day May Micro-cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 10-11, 2023. Presentation schedule is subject to change, please visit www.sidoti.com/events for the most updated version and webinar links.
Inhibikase Therapeutics to Report First Quarter Financial Results on May 15, 2023
Inhibikase Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: IKT) ("Inhibikase" or "Company"), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing protein kinase inhibitor therapeutics to modify the course of Parkinson's disease, Parkinson's-related disorders and other diseases of the Abelson Tyrosine Kinases, today announced that it will report financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023, on Monday, May 15, 2023, after the close of U.S. markets. Following the announcement, the Company will host a con
IKT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...