Illumina, Inc. (ILMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ILMN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ILMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ILMN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ILMN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 40.33% of US stocks).
ILMN Stock Summary
- Illumina Inc's market capitalization of $63,550,440,000 is ahead of 95.85% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,947.1, Illumina Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.76% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Illumina Inc is higher than 92.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Illumina Inc are VMW, ADSK, DXCM, ATVI, and ANSS.
- ILMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Illumina Inc's official web site, go to www.illumina.com.
ILMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ILMN's EV/EBIT ratio is 133.79% higher, now standing at 68.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ILMN's price/sales ratio has gone down 111.2.
- ILMN's price/sales ratio has moved down 111.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ILMN.
ILMN Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.67%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 163.74%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 105.51%.
The table below shows ILMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ILMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ILMN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.45% of graded US stocks.
- ILMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.489 -- ranking 48th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TRMB, AMOT, and PBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ILMN.
The table below shows ILMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ILMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ILMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$432.82||52-week high||$555.77|
|Prev. close||$433.20||52-week low||$279.88|
|Day high||$436.95||Avg. volume||910,090|
|50-day MA||$477.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$429.97||Market Cap||63.49B|
Illumina, Inc. (ILMN) Company Bio
Illumina is a global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies, serving customers in the research, clinical and applied markets. The company's products are used for applications in the life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging segments. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ILMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ILMN Latest Social Stream
View Full ILMN Social Stream
Latest ILMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Illumina Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ILMN as an investment opportunity.
Major players in the sample preparation market are Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Danaher Corporation, Illumina, Qiagen NV, PerkinElmer, F Hoffman La Roche, Tecan Group Ltd. , Hamilton Company, Norgen Biotek Corporation, Waters Corporation, Promega Corporation, and Biotage AB. Major players in the sample preparation market are Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Danaher Corporation, Illumina, Qiagen NV, PerkinElmer, F Hoffman La Roche, Tecan Group Ltd. , Hamilton Company, Norgen Biotek Corporation, Waters Corporation, Promega Corporation, and Biotage AB.
The Biological Chip market research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of the latest developments, market size, status, upcoming technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, with key company profiles and strategies of players. The research study 
The controversial $7.1 billion acquisition of GRAIL by Illumina is developing into a test of the European Commissions new guidance on merger control, but also of the EU''s competition chief Margrethe Vestager''s resolve to expand the bloc''s supervision of such mergers.
Genotyping Market may see a big move by 2027 | Illumina, Affymetrix, Life Technologies, Agilent Technologies, Qiagen
Genotyping Market forecast to 2027 The Global Genotyping Market report provides information about the Global industry, including valuable facts and figures. This research study explores the Global Market in detail such as industry chain structures, raw material suppliers, with manufacturing The Genotyping Sales market examines the primary segments of the scale of the market. This 
Genomics Market 2020, Share, Size, Research Report, Growth Trends, Revenue, Segmentation | Companies like ILLUMINA, AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES, THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC, EUROFINS SCIENTIFIC, QIAGEN
Genomics Market Scenario 2020-2027: The Global Genomics market exhibits comprehensive information that is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists during the decade 2014-2027. On the basis of historical data, Genomics market report provides key segments and their sub-segments, revenue and demand & supply data. Considering technological breakthroughs of the market Genomics industry 
ILMN Price Returns