Illumina, Inc. (ILMN): Price and Financial Metrics
ILMN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $58,845,847,000, Illumina Inc has a greater market value than 95.8% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ILMN is currently 54.49, higher than 91.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ILMN's price/sales ratio is 18.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Illumina Inc are NTES, VMW, DXCM, ATVI, and SPOT.
- ILMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Illumina Inc's official web site, go to www.illumina.com.
ILMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ILMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$413.53||52-week high||$555.77|
|Prev. close||$408.42||52-week low||$260.42|
|Day high||$415.81||Avg. volume||1,163,219|
|50-day MA||$420.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$368.85||Market Cap||60.37B|
Illumina, Inc. (ILMN) Company Bio
Illumina is a global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies, serving customers in the research, clinical and applied markets. The company's products are used for applications in the life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging segments. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California.
ILMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ILMN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Illumina Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 77%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Illumina Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 97% of its capital from equity, and 3% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 80.6% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 13.03% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ILMN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ILMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ILMN Latest Social Stream
View Full ILMN Social Stream
Latest ILMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Illumina Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ILMN as an investment opportunity.
Dr. Scott Gottlieb, member of the boards of Pfizer and biotech company Illumina and former FDA commissioner, joined "Squawk Box" on Thursday to discuss what he expects when it comes to the spread of coronavirus as more businesses and employers are planning to reopen over the summer and into the fall.
Illumina (ILMN) is likely to have gained during the first quarter on the back of robust performance of the sequencing consumable segment.
Biotech Veterans Troy Cox, Susannah Gray and Karen McGinnis Join Biosplice Therapeutics Board of Directors
SAN DIEGO, April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biosplice Therapeutics, Inc. (“Biosplice”), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering therapeutics based on alternative pre-mRNA splicing for major diseases, announced today the addition of three independent directors to its board. New directors comprise Troy Cox, former CEO of Foundation Medicine, Susannah Gray, former EVP and CFO of Royalty Pharma Management, and Karen McGinnis, former VP and CAO of Illumina. “We are honored to have this caliber of experience and leadership join our new board at Biosplice,” said Osman Kibar, PhD, Founder and Executive Chairman of Biosplice. “Ms. Gray, Ms. McGinnis, and Mr. Cox bring invaluable insight to our company as we continue the buildout of our alternative splicing platform and navigate the f...
EU antitrust regulators will examine Illumina Inc's proposed $7.1 billion acquisition of cancer test maker Grail Inc, the European Commission said on Tuesday, following a request from six countries on competition concerns. U.S. life sciences company Illumina announced last September that it would acquire Grail - which it previously owned before spinning it off as a separate business four years ago - by buying out investors including Amazon.com Inc founder Jeff Bezos. Illumina had remained the company's largest shareholder.
Illumina Remains Committed to GRAIL Acquisition to Accelerate Access to Breakthrough Multi-Cancer Early Detection Blood Test
Illumina disagrees with the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Competition’s decision to review Illumina’s acquisition of GRAIL.
ILMN Price Returns