Illumina Inc. (ILMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ILMN POWR Grades
- ILMN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 52.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ILMN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ILMN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.81% of US stocks).
ILMN Stock Summary
- ILMN has a market capitalization of $35,478,900,000 -- more than approximately 93.75% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ILLUMINA INC is higher than 95.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ILLUMINA INC is reporting a growth rate of -556.09%; that's higher than just 3.32% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ILLUMINA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AEM, GOLD, SSRM, GORO, and MUX.
- Visit ILMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.illumina.com.
ILMN Valuation Summary
- ILMN's price/sales ratio is 7.7; this is 63.83% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ILMN's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ILMN.
ILMN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -59.76%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.66%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -69.52%.
The table below shows ILMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ILMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ILMN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.64% of graded US stocks.
- ILMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.489 -- ranking 48th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AMOT, AATC, and TRMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ILMN.
The table below shows ILMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ILMN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ILMN, see our ILMN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$459.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.92 (Hold)|
ILMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ILMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.77||52-week high||$371.16|
|Prev. close||$224.55||52-week low||$173.45|
|Day high||$223.82||Avg. volume||1,409,017|
|50-day MA||$209.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$207.77||Market Cap||34.72B|
Illumina Inc. (ILMN) Company Bio
Illumina, Inc. is an American company. Incorporated on April 1, 1998, Illumina develops, manufactures, and markets integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and biological function. The company provides a line of products and services that serves the sequencing, genotyping and gene expression, and proteomics markets. Its headquarters are located in San Diego, California. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ILMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ILMN Latest Social Stream
View Full ILMN Social Stream
Latest ILMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ILLUMINA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ILMN as an investment opportunity.
3 Cutting-Edge Healthcare Stocks That Can Pay Off Big Time
For investors betting on healthcare, look for these three companies to provide the treatments of tomorrow.
Buy This Magnificent Growth Stock Before It's Too Late
Bionano Genomics (NASDAQ: BNGO) appears to be in just that place -- at the start of its growth journey -- and it could be a great way to give your portfolio some additional upside potential. Bionano's claim to fame is its laboratory analyzer device for optical genome mapping, which it calls the Saphyr.
ChatGPT Says These 7 Stocks Could Be the Next Trillion-Dollar Companies
Are you looking for the next trillion-dollar companies?
Icahn urges Illumina to unwind Grail deal, pushes ahead on proxy fight
In his second letter to Illumina shareholders this week, Icahn wrote the "only path forward is for Grail to be divested". Illumina said on Monday it will divest Grail, which it purchased in 2021, if it loses its appeal to the European Commission where regulators said last year they intend to require Illumina to unwind the $7.1 billion takeover. Icahn, who owns 1.4% of Illumina, launched a proxy fight earlier this week and is seeking three board seats at the company after weeks of private discussions with Illumina sputtered.
Illumina (ILMN) Unveils Complete Long Reads Technology
Illumina's (ILMN) Complete Long Read Prep combines Illumina sequencing by synthesis chemistry with DRAGEN secondary analysis to provide WGS with more accuracy.
ILMN Price Returns
Continue Researching ILMNWant to do more research on Illumina Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Illumina Inc (ILMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Illumina Inc (ILMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Illumina Inc (ILMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...