Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ILPT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ILPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.86% of US stocks.
- ILPT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ILPT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ILPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST is higher than it is for about 95.67% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ILPT comes in at -1,035.99% -- higher than that of merely 0.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST are FLNG, TOPS, BEPC, HEP, and LAND.
- Visit ILPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ilptreit.com.
ILPT Valuation Summary
- ILPT's EV/EBIT ratio is 51.4; this is 87.59% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ILPT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 19.5 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ILPT.
ILPT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -4.24%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -4.82%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 93.23%.
The table below shows ILPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ILPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ILPT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.1% of graded US stocks.
- ILPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 181st of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ILPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ILPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ILPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.19||52-week high||$23.52|
|Prev. close||$3.96||52-week low||$3.05|
|Day high||$4.23||Avg. volume||741,100|
|50-day MA||$3.75||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$8.88||Market Cap||274.73M|
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Company Bio
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust owns and leases industrial and logistics properties in the United States. It owns 266 properties with a total of approximately 28.5 million square feet, including 16.8 million square feet of industrial lands in Hawaii; and approximately 11.7 million square feet of industrial and logistics properties in 24 other states. The company qualifies as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. It generally would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust was founded in 2017 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust is a subsidiary of Select Income REIT.
Most Popular Stories View All
ILPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ILPT Latest Social Stream
View Full ILPT Social Stream
Latest ILPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ILPT as an investment opportunity.
NEWTON, Mass., January 18, 2023--Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (Nasdaq: ILPT) today announced that the characterization of dividends for 2022 income tax reporting purposes for both ILPT and Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR), prior to MNR’s merger with and into ILPT, is as follows:
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust Fourth Quarter 2022 Conference Call Scheduled for Wednesday, February 15th
NEWTON, Mass., January 17, 2023--Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (Nasdaq: ILPT) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its fourth quarter 2022 financial results after the Nasdaq closes on Tuesday, February 14, 2023. On Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Operating Officer Yael Duffy and Chief Financial Officer Brian Donley will host a conference call to discuss these results.
NEWTON, Mass., January 12, 2023--Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (Nasdaq: ILPT) today announced a regular quarterly cash distribution on its common shares of $0.01 per common share ($0.04 per share per year). This distribution will be paid to ILPT’s common shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 23, 2023 and distributed on or about February 16, 2023.
Real estate was one of the worst-performing sectors in 2022, as rising interest rates and low demand pummeled both residential and commercial real estate investment trusts (REITs). The Real Estate Select Sector SPDR ETF has declined by 27.8% year to date. In comparison, the benchmark S&P 500 index is down only 19.7% in 2022. The growing concerns regarding an impending recession along with the Federal Reserve’s reiterated hawkish stance will likely keep the real estate sector under pressure in th
Two more real estate investment trusts (REITs) are joining the steady stream of companies in that sector now reaching 52-week lows. Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (NYSE: PEB) and Industrial Logistics Properties (NYSE: ILPT) are the latest REITs to fall below previous support levels. The Federal Reserve’s actions to take interest rates higher are affecting this group of rate-sensitive companies. Pebblebrook buys and manages hotel and resort properties “in or near urban markets in major United States gat
ILPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ILPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch