Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT): Price and Financial Metrics
ILPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.08||52-week high||$4.98|
|Prev. close||$4.04||52-week low||$1.64|
|Day high||$4.09||Avg. volume||1,135,100|
|50-day MA||$2.88||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$3.04||Market Cap||268.64M|
ILPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ILPT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ILPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.83% of US stocks.
- ILPT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ILPT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 31.37% of US stocks).
ILPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ILPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.7% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST is reporting a growth rate of 110.82%; that's higher than 90.21% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be FLNG, ALX, CPLP, GTN, and AES.
- ILPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST's official web site, go to www.ilptreit.com.
ILPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ILPT's price/sales ratio is 90.59% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 71 months, ILPT's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ILPT.
ILPT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1251.95%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 58.16%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2513.35%.
The table below shows ILPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ILPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ILPT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.1% of graded US stocks.
- ILPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 181st of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ILPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Company Bio
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust owns and leases industrial and logistics properties in the United States. It owns 266 properties with a total of approximately 28.5 million square feet, including 16.8 million square feet of industrial lands in Hawaii; and approximately 11.7 million square feet of industrial and logistics properties in 24 other states. The company qualifies as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. It generally would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust was founded in 2017 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust is a subsidiary of Select Income REIT.
ILPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ILPT Latest Social Stream
View Full ILPT Social Stream
Latest ILPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ILPT as an investment opportunity.
An entire stock sector may experience a significant decline in value at certain points during market cycles. But as the sector begins to rebound, some of the worst performers may outperform the rest of the group. This trend has borne out in recent weeks as real estate investment trusts (REITs) have bounced off their lows and have been performing exceptionally well. When stocks as a group move higher, lower-priced stocks will often make the biggest percentage gains. One reason is that it's easier
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (NASDAQ:ILPT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to Industrial Logistics Properties Trust Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. I would now like to turn the call over to Stephen Colbert, Director of Investor Relations. Stephen Colbert: Good morning. Joining me on […]
Q3 2023 Industrial Logistics Properties Trust Earnings Call
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 9.09% and 0.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEWTON, Mass., October 25, 2023--Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (Nasdaq: ILPT) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, which can be found at the Quarterly Results section of ILPT’s website at https://www.ilptreit.com/investors/financials-information/quarterly-results/default.aspx.
ILPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ILPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch