Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (ILPT): Price and Financial Metrics
ILPT Stock Summary
- ILPT's went public 1.84 years ago, making it older than only 4.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For ILPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.57% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ILPT comes in at -59.08% -- higher than that of just 6.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Industrial Logistics Properties Trust are FLY, AYR, APTS, SSW, and AMBC.
- Visit ILPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ilptreit.com.
ILPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ILPT Price/Volume Stats
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (ILPT) Company Bio
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust owns and leases industrial and logistics properties in the United States. It owns 266 properties with a total of approximately 28.5 million square feet, including 16.8 million square feet of industrial lands in Hawaii; and approximately 11.7 million square feet of industrial and logistics properties in 24 other states. The company qualifies as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. It generally would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust was founded in 2017 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust is a subsidiary of Select Income REIT.