Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (ILPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ILPT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ILPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83% of US stocks.
- ILPT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 202 days.
- ILPT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ILPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Industrial Logistics Properties Trust is higher than it is for about 91.66% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's share price is greater than that of just 4.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ILPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DHC, DCP, NVGS, SRG, and NEWT.
- ILPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's official web site, go to www.ilptreit.com.
ILPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ILPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.81||52-week high||$26.20|
|Prev. close||$24.60||52-week low||$15.60|
|Day high||$24.90||Avg. volume||301,360|
|50-day MA||$23.96||Dividend yield||5.32%|
|200-day MA||$22.40||Market Cap||1.62B|
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (ILPT) Company Bio
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust owns and leases industrial and logistics properties in the United States. It owns 266 properties with a total of approximately 28.5 million square feet, including 16.8 million square feet of industrial lands in Hawaii; and approximately 11.7 million square feet of industrial and logistics properties in 24 other states. The company qualifies as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. It generally would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust was founded in 2017 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust is a subsidiary of Select Income REIT.
ILPT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Industrial Logistics Properties Trust with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Industrial Logistics Properties Trust ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 79.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Industrial Logistics Properties Trust ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 2.94 -- which is good for besting 74.48% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.39 years comes in at -0.1%; that's greater than merely 14.49% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 35% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 71.7% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ILPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ILPT Latest Social Stream
View Full ILPT Social Stream
Latest ILPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Industrial Logistics Properties Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ILPT as an investment opportunity.
Each investor buys shares of real estate investment trusts (REITs) for reasons of their own, and those who do for income only have different criteria than those seeking primarily stock price appreciation. Income seekers, for instance, should pay more attention to dividends per share, which don’t change when the stock price changes, unlike yield. Total return, meanwhile, is a way to look at both those factors.
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) CEO John Murray on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 27, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Kevin Barry - Manager, IR John Murray - CEO Rick Seidel - CFO Yael Duffy - COO Conference Call Participants Bryan Maher - B. Riley Securities Jamie Feldman - Bank of America...
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 6.82% and 1.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (Nasdaq: ILPT) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (Nasdaq: ILPT) today announced a regular quarterly cash distribution on its common shares of $0.33 per share ($1.32 per share per year). This distribution will be paid to ILPT’s common shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 26, 2021 and distributed on or about May 20, 2021.
ILPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ILPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch