Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (ILPT): Price and Financial Metrics
ILPT Stock Summary
- ILPT's went public 2.22 years ago, making it older than just 5.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Industrial Logistics Properties Trust is higher than it is for about 96.01% of US stocks.
- Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -83.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ILPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRO, LMRK, AER, GMLP, and SOHO.
- Visit ILPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ilptreit.com.
ILPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ILPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.10||52-week high||$24.18|
|Prev. close||$15.90||52-week low||$12.95|
|Day high||$16.94||Avg. volume||460,903|
|50-day MA||$20.44||Dividend yield||8.3%|
|200-day MA||$21.16||Market Cap||1.05B|
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (ILPT) Company Bio
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust owns and leases industrial and logistics properties in the United States. It owns 266 properties with a total of approximately 28.5 million square feet, including 16.8 million square feet of industrial lands in Hawaii; and approximately 11.7 million square feet of industrial and logistics properties in 24 other states. The company qualifies as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. It generally would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust was founded in 2017 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust is a subsidiary of Select Income REIT.