Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ILPT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ILPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- ILPT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ILPT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ILPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ILPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.52% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ILPT comes in at -759.2% -- higher than that of only 0.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be FLNG, LAND, HEP, TGH, and TOPS.
- ILPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST's official web site, go to www.ilptreit.com.
ILPT Valuation Summary
- ILPT's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ILPT's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.3 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ILPT.
ILPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ILPT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.1% of graded US stocks.
- ILPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 181st of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ILPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ILPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ILPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.50||52-week high||$28.66|
|Prev. close||$5.61||52-week low||$5.46|
|Day high||$5.67||Avg. volume||729,459|
|50-day MA||$8.11||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$16.50||Market Cap||359.85M|
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Company Bio
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust owns and leases industrial and logistics properties in the United States. It owns 266 properties with a total of approximately 28.5 million square feet, including 16.8 million square feet of industrial lands in Hawaii; and approximately 11.7 million square feet of industrial and logistics properties in 24 other states. The company qualifies as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. It generally would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust was founded in 2017 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts. Industrial Logistics Properties Trust is a subsidiary of Select Income REIT.
Most Popular Stories View All
ILPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ILPT Latest Social Stream
View Full ILPT Social Stream
Latest ILPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS PROPERTIES TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ILPT as an investment opportunity.
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust Third Quarter 2022 Conference Call Scheduled for Wednesday, October 26th
NEWTON, Mass., September 27, 2022--Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (Nasdaq: ILPT) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its third quarter 2022 financial results after the Nasdaq closes on Tuesday, October 25, 2022. On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Operating Officer Yael Duffy and Chief Financial Officer Brian Donley will host a conference call to discuss these results.
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust Appoints Brian E. Donley as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
NEWTON, Mass., September 26, 2022--Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (Nasdaq: ILPT) today announced that Brian E. Donley has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective October 1, 2022.
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust Announces $1.235 Billion Debt Financing with a Final Maturity Date in October 2027
NEWTON, Mass., September 23, 2022--Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (Nasdaq: ILPT) today announced that it has closed on a $1.235 billion debt financing with a final maturity date of October 9, 2027. The financing is secured by a portfolio of 104 industrial properties containing approximately 18.6 million square feet across 31 states. As of June 30, 2022, the 104 properties were 96.8% occupied with a weighted average remaining lease term of approximately 10.5 years.
Industrial Logistics Properties planned a big merger, but it hasn't worked out quite as well as hoped.
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 7.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ILPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ILPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch