Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (ILPT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 0.08 -- higher than 81.74% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, ILPT generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 15.82% of US dividend stocks.
- ILPT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 104.49% over the past 3.5 years -- higher than 93.36% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ILPT's price: AAPL, NEU, TK, ZTO and GILT.
ILPT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ILPT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 73.89% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Industrial Logistics Properties Trust produces a dividend yield 5.79% -- which falls in the top 17.06%.
- In terms of opportunity, ILPT's provides a return of 73.89% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 79.88% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for ILPT than it is for 79.78% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
ILPT Dividend Chart
ILPT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ILPT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|2||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||6.33%|
|3||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||5.79%|
|4||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||5.36%|
|5||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.85%|
|6||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||4.59%|
|7||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||3.98%|
|8||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||3.97%|
|9||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||3.91%|
|10||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||3.85%|
|11||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||3.73%|
|13||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.20%|
|14||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||3.03%|
|15||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.45%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.39%|
|17||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.31%|
|18||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.31%|
|20||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||2.05%|
|21||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.78%|
Looking for More Information on ILPT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Industrial Logistics Properties Trust and its dividends:
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust Common Stock (ILPT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) - Dividend Investor
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha