Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (ILPT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ILPT's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 5.78%.
- ILPT has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.26%, higher than about merely 4.62% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for ILPT has a compound average growth rate of 30.87%, which is higher than 84.83% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ILPT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MANU, CSCO, MCS, VST and ATGE.
ILPT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ILPT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 62.25% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ILPT offers a dividend yield in the top 12.29% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of opportunity, ILPT's provides a return of 62.25% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 82.41% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for ILPT than it is for 79.78% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
ILPT Dividend Chart
ILPT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ILPT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ILPT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Industrial Logistics Properties Trust and its dividends:
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust Common Stock (ILPT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) - Dividend Investor
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha