Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (ILPT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ILPT's comes in at 6.7 -- better than 96.09% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- ILPT is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 4.24% of US dividend stocks.
- ILPT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 129.91% over the past 3.25 years -- higher than 93.95% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ILPT's price: FORD, MRTN, HUM, LITE and DHT.
ILPT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Industrial Logistics Properties Trust, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 120.91%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Industrial Logistics Properties Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Industrial Logistics Properties Trust produces a dividend yield 6.56% -- which falls in the top 15.98%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ILPT's provides a return of 120.91% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 84.18% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ILPT than it is for 83.33% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
ILPT Dividend Chart
ILPT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ILPT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||9.66%|
|2||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|3||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||6.43%|
|4||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||5.98%|
|5||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||5.09%|
|6||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.77%|
|7||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||4.47%|
|8||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||4.28%|
|9||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||4.25%|
|10||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||4.14%|
|11||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.03%|
|13||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.48%|
|14||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.55%|
|15||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||2.54%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.47%|
|17||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.45%|
|19||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.34%|
|20||DCT||DCT Industrial Trust Inc||2.09%|
|21||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||2.02%|
|22||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.99%|
Looking for More Information on ILPT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Industrial Logistics Properties Trust and its dividends:
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust Common Stock (ILPT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) - Dividend Investor
Industrial Logistics Properties Trust (ILPT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha