I-Mab ADR (IMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
IMAB Stock Summary
- IMAB's went public 0.84 years ago, making it older than just 0.13% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 128.62, I-Mab has a higher such ratio than 97.37% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, IMAB has reported earnings growth of 266.84%, putting it ahead of 94.74% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to I-Mab are WATT, HTBX, ACRS, RESN, and CUE.
- Visit IMAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.i-mabbiopharma.com.
IMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.16||52-week high||$47.46|
|Prev. close||$40.26||52-week low||$9.30|
|Day high||$39.95||Avg. volume||140,249|
|50-day MA||$39.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.82||Market Cap||2.12B|
I-Mab ADR (IMAB) Company Bio
I-Mab, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel or highly differentiated biologics to treat diseases with unmet medical needs, primarily cancers and autoimmune disorders worldwide. It is developing TJ202, a CD38 antibody in Phase III clinical trials to treat multiple myeloma and autoimmune diseases; TJ101, a long-acting human growth hormone that is in Phase II clinical trials to treat pediatric growth hormone deficiency; and TJ301, a IL-6 blocker in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of ulcerative colitis and other autoimmune diseases. The company's product candidates in Phase I clinical trials include Enoblituzumab, a humanized B7-H3 antibody to treat immuno-oncology; TJ107, a long-acting recombinant human IL-7 to treat cancer treatment-related lymphopenia and cancer immunotherapy; TJC4, a CD47 monoclonal antibody with RBC-sparing differentiation; TJD5, a CD73 antibody for cancer treatment; and TJM2, a GM-CSF monoclonal antibody for rheumatoid arthritis and CAR-T-related therapies. Its product candidates in pre-clinical development comprise TJ210, an antibody targeting myeloid derived suppressor cells in cancers and autoimmune diseases; and TJX7, a novel CXCL13 antibody for autoimmune diseases. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.