I-Mab ADR (IMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMAB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IMAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMAB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 27 weeks.
- IMAB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
IMAB Stock Summary
- I-Mab's stock had its IPO on January 17, 2020, making it an older stock than only 1.51% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for I-Mab comes in at 5,516.89%, a number that bests 99.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- I-Mab's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -290.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to I-Mab, a group of peers worth examining would be ETON, PGNY, EXPI, VERX, and COLL.
- Visit IMAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.i-mabbiopharma.com.
IMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.49||52-week high||$84.01|
|Prev. close||$71.82||52-week low||$23.61|
|Day high||$73.69||Avg. volume||467,220|
|50-day MA||$63.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.82||Market Cap||5.25B|
I-Mab ADR (IMAB) Company Bio
I-Mab, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel or highly differentiated biologics to treat diseases with unmet medical needs, primarily cancers and autoimmune disorders worldwide. It is developing TJ202, a CD38 antibody in Phase III clinical trials to treat multiple myeloma and autoimmune diseases; TJ101, a long-acting human growth hormone that is in Phase II clinical trials to treat pediatric growth hormone deficiency; and TJ301, a IL-6 blocker in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of ulcerative colitis and other autoimmune diseases. The company's product candidates in Phase I clinical trials include Enoblituzumab, a humanized B7-H3 antibody to treat immuno-oncology; TJ107, a long-acting recombinant human IL-7 to treat cancer treatment-related lymphopenia and cancer immunotherapy; TJC4, a CD47 monoclonal antibody with RBC-sparing differentiation; TJD5, a CD73 antibody for cancer treatment; and TJM2, a GM-CSF monoclonal antibody for rheumatoid arthritis and CAR-T-related therapies. Its product candidates in pre-clinical development comprise TJ210, an antibody targeting myeloid derived suppressor cells in cancers and autoimmune diseases; and TJX7, a novel CXCL13 antibody for autoimmune diseases. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.
IMAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMAB Latest Social Stream
View Full IMAB Social Stream
Latest IMAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about I-Mab that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMAB as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- I-Mab is seeking a partner to jointly develop a cancer drug in the U.S. and Europe as the Chinese firm aims to replicate the success of last year’s $2.9 billion deal with AbbVie Inc., according to people familiar with the matter.The Shanghai-based drug developer is working with advisers and is in talks with several global pharmaceutical companies over a potential deal for its Uliledlimab, or TJD5, treatment that could be worth a few billion dollars, the people said, asking not to
Does the June share price for I-Mab ( NASDAQ:IMAB ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the stock's...
I-Mab to Hold Investor Call to Present In-Depth Phase 1 Clinical Data on Highly Differentiated CD73 Antibody Uliledlimab
I-Mab, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel biologics, announced that it will hold a call with investors on Monday, June 7 at 8:00 a.m. ET to provide an in-depth clinical data analysis of its U.S. phase 1 study of uliledlimab in combination with atezolizumab in patients with advanced cancers.
I-Mab (the "Company") (Nasdaq: IMAB), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel biologics, today announced that Dr. Ruyi He and Professor Rong Shao have been elected as members of the Company''s board of directors.
SHANGHAI and GAITHERSBURG, Md., May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- I-Mab (the "Company") (Nasdaq: IMAB), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel biologics, today announced its participation in the following conferences in
IMAB Price Returns