I-Mab ADR (IMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMAB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IMAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMAB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 43 weeks.
- IMAB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.57% of US stocks).
IMAB Stock Summary
- I-Mab's stock had its IPO on January 17, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.48% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that IMAB's revenue has grown 5,516.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.66% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IMAB comes in at -307.45% -- higher than that of merely 0.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to I-Mab are PRTA, ADVM, MRNA, NVAX, and URGN.
- Visit IMAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.i-mabbiopharma.com.
IMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.12||52-week high||$85.40|
|Prev. close||$68.72||52-week low||$32.64|
|Day high||$70.68||Avg. volume||515,523|
|50-day MA||$71.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.12||Market Cap||5.24B|
I-Mab ADR (IMAB) Company Bio
I-Mab, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel or highly differentiated biologics to treat diseases with unmet medical needs, primarily cancers and autoimmune disorders worldwide. It is developing TJ202, a CD38 antibody in Phase III clinical trials to treat multiple myeloma and autoimmune diseases; TJ101, a long-acting human growth hormone that is in Phase II clinical trials to treat pediatric growth hormone deficiency; and TJ301, a IL-6 blocker in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of ulcerative colitis and other autoimmune diseases. The company's product candidates in Phase I clinical trials include Enoblituzumab, a humanized B7-H3 antibody to treat immuno-oncology; TJ107, a long-acting recombinant human IL-7 to treat cancer treatment-related lymphopenia and cancer immunotherapy; TJC4, a CD47 monoclonal antibody with RBC-sparing differentiation; TJD5, a CD73 antibody for cancer treatment; and TJM2, a GM-CSF monoclonal antibody for rheumatoid arthritis and CAR-T-related therapies. Its product candidates in pre-clinical development comprise TJ210, an antibody targeting myeloid derived suppressor cells in cancers and autoimmune diseases; and TJX7, a novel CXCL13 antibody for autoimmune diseases. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMAB Latest Social Stream
View Full IMAB Social Stream
Latest IMAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about I-Mab that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMAB as an investment opportunity.
I-Mab (NASDAQ:IMAB) delivers shareholders favorable 92% return over 1 year, surging 14% in the last week alone
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But if you pick...
I-Mab (the "Company") (Nasdaq: IMAB), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel biologics, today announced that I-Mab will be added to the following FTSE ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) Index Series, in addition to the FTSE Global Equity Index Series ("GEIS"). The inclusions below will become effective after market close on Friday, September 17, 2021:
I-Mab (the "Company") (Nasdaq: IMAB), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel biologics, today announced that I-Mab will be added to the following FTSE Global Equity Index Series ("GEIS"), following FTSE's most recent semi-annual review. These inclusions will become effective after the market close on Friday, September 17, 2021:
I-Mab shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 70 to 89.
Joining me today on the call from I-Mab senior management team are Dr. Jingwu Zang, our Founder, Chairman and Director; and Dr. Joan Shen, our Chief Executive Officer. Dr. Zang will provide a high level overview of our recent achievements and the strategy going forward. Now without much ado, I will turn the call over to Dr. Zang, our Founder for -- to start the call.
IMAB Price Returns