IMAC Holdings, Inc. (IMAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMAC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IMAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMAC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- IMAC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
IMAC Stock Summary
- IMAC has a higher market value than only 6.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $38,052,726.
- IMAC Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on February 13, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 5.41% of US equities in our set.
- IMAC Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -57.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IMAC Holdings Inc are TELA, OIS, CEMI, PHX, and ATNX.
- Visit IMAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.imacregeneration.com.
IMAC Valuation Summary
- IMAC's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 16.67% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 30 months, IMAC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
- IMAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMAC.
IMAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.49||52-week high||$2.75|
|Prev. close||$1.53||52-week low||$0.64|
|Day high||$1.53||Avg. volume||426,267|
|50-day MA||$1.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.62||Market Cap||37.55M|
IMAC Holdings, Inc. (IMAC) Company Bio
IMAC Holdings, Inc. provides medical services through integrated medicine and chiropractic regeneration centers. Its services include medical treatments, regenerative medicine, physical medicine, physical therapy, spinal decompression and chiropractic manipulation. The company was founded by Matthew C. Wallis, Jason William Brame and Jeffrey S. Ervin in August 2000 and is headquartered in Brentwood, TN.
IMAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMAC Latest Social Stream
View Full IMAC Social Stream
Latest IMAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMAC Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMAC as an investment opportunity.
IMAC Holdings (IMAC) has initiated the second cohort of its Phase 1 clinical trial for investigational compound utilizing umbilical cord-derived allogenic mesenchymal stem cells for the treatment of bradykinesia due to Parkinson’s disease. The Phase 1 trial, consisting of a 15-patient dose escalation safety and tolerability study is divided into...
IMAC Holdings, Inc. Announces Initiation of Second Cohort of its Phase 1 Clinical Study of Umbilical Cord-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Treatment of Bradykinesia Due to Parkinson’s Disease
BRENTWOOD, Tenn, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IMAC Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMAC) (“IMAC” or “the Company”), today announces it has initiated the second cohort of its Phase 1 clinical trial for its investigational compound utilizing umbilical cord-derived allogenic mesenchymal stem cells for the treatment of bradykinesia due to Parkinson’s disease. About IMAC’s Phase 1 Clinical Trial The Phase 1 clinical trial, consisting of a 15-patient dose escalation safety and tolerability study, is bein
The Back Space Continues Its Successful Pilot Program in Tennessee, Expanding into St. Louis BRENTWOOD, Tenn., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IMAC Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMAC) (“IMAC” or the “Company”) today announces the next four locations of “The Back Space” retail healthcare centers specializing in chiropractic and spinal care services. IMAC’s wholly owned subsidiary, The Back Space, will open three additional Nashville-area locations to complement the first opened last month. A second l
Acute Musculoskeletal Injuries include Motor Vehicle Accidents, Sports Injuries, and Work-Related Injuries.
Naperville, Ill. purchase to be rebranded Mike Ditka IMAC Regeneration Center
IMAC Price Returns