iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMBI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IMBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.1% of US stocks.
- IMBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- IMBI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.21% of US stocks).
IMBI Stock Summary
- iMedia Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.9% of US listed stocks.
- IMBI's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.57% of US stocks.
- iMedia Brands Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -103.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to iMedia Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BNED, BCC, SVT, NRC, and UNVR.
- IMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit iMedia Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.imediabrands.com.
IMBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IMBI's price/earnings ratio is 125.64% lower, now standing at -10.
- IMBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.8 over the prior 243 months.
- IMBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMBI.
IMBI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -12035.98%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -46.92%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -237.13%.
The table below shows IMBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMBI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.89% of graded US stocks.
- IMBI's asset turnover comes in at 1.802 -- ranking 60th of 165 Retail stocks.
- KAR, FCFS, and VLGEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMBI.
The table below shows IMBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$8.17|
|Prev. close||$1.51||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.49||Avg. volume||101,721|
|50-day MA||$1.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.57||Market Cap||33.72M|
iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI) Company Bio
iMedia Brands, Inc. operates as a multiplatform interactive digital commerce company in the United States. The company markets, sells, and distributes products to consumers through television, online, mobile, and social media in various merchandise categories, such as jewelry and watches, which include silver, gold, and gemstones to simulated diamonds; home and consumer electronics comprising home dÃ©cor, bed and bath textiles, cookware, kitchen electrics, tabletop accessories, and home furnishings; beauty products, such as skincare, cosmetics, hair care, and bath and body products; and fashion and accessories, including apparel, outerwear, intimates, handbags, accessories, and footwear. It has access to approximately 87 million homes primarily on cable and satellite systems, as well as offers its products through online at evine.com. The company was formerly known as EVINE Live Inc. and changed its name to iMedia Brands, Inc. in July 2019. iMedia Brands, Inc. was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full IMBI Social Stream
Latest IMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iMedia Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMBI as an investment opportunity.
iMedia Brands Sets Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Conference Call and Webcast for Tuesday, March 22, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. ET
MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iMedia Brands, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: IMBI) will hold a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, March 22, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended January 29, 2022. The Company will report its financial results in a press release prior to the conference call. This date was referred to in the Company’s preliminary financial results press release before its Capital Markets Day on Febr
Looking at iMedia Brands, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:IMBI ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders were...
iMedia Brands (IMBI) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
iMedia Brands Inc (NASDAQ: IMBI ) reported select preliminary financial results for Q4 and FY21, along with reaffirming its guidance for FY22. The company expects Q4 net sales of at least $190 million, representing a ~52% increase year-on-year and above the consensus of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
iMedia Brands (IMBI) expects Q4 consolidated net sales are expected to be at least $190M (consensus of $176.60M) increase of at least $65M from Q420.FY21 net sales are expected to be
IMBI Price Returns