iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
IMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.11||52-week high||$1.81|
|Prev. close||$0.14||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.12||Avg. volume||2,707,554|
|50-day MA||$0.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.50||Market Cap||3.18M|
IMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMBI Stock Summary
- IMBI has a higher market value than only 1.42% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $3,903,774.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, IMEDIA BRANDS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 0.09% of stocks in our set.
- IMEDIA BRANDS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,601.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IMEDIA BRANDS INC are AIRT, BNED, KD, HA, and FRG.
- IMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IMEDIA BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.imediabrands.com.
IMBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IMBI's price/earnings ratio is 100.37% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, IMBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMBI.
IMBI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -63.2%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -66.43%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -56.29%.
The table below shows IMBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMBI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.89% of graded US stocks.
- IMBI's asset turnover comes in at 1.802 -- ranking 60th of 165 Retail stocks.
- KAR, FCFS, and VLGEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMBI.
The table below shows IMBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI) Company Bio
iMedia Brands, Inc. operates as a multiplatform interactive digital commerce company in the United States. The company markets, sells, and distributes products to consumers through television, online, mobile, and social media in various merchandise categories, such as jewelry and watches, which include silver, gold, and gemstones to simulated diamonds; home and consumer electronics comprising home dÃ©cor, bed and bath textiles, cookware, kitchen electrics, tabletop accessories, and home furnishings; beauty products, such as skincare, cosmetics, hair care, and bath and body products; and fashion and accessories, including apparel, outerwear, intimates, handbags, accessories, and footwear. It has access to approximately 87 million homes primarily on cable and satellite systems, as well as offers its products through online at evine.com. The company was formerly known as EVINE Live Inc. and changed its name to iMedia Brands, Inc. in July 2019. iMedia Brands, Inc. was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
IMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full IMBI Social Stream
Latest IMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMEDIA BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMBI as an investment opportunity.
Alpine Summit Energy (ALPS) stock is falling on Friday after the energy development company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Imedia Brands (IMBI) stock is taking a beating on Friday after it revealed it received a new delisting notice from the Nasdaq Exchange.
We're starting off the final day of the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
MINNEAPOLIS, July 07, 2023--Global media company iMedia Brands, Inc. (the "Company" or "iMedia") (NASDAQ: IMBI, IMBIL) today announced that it has entered into an asset and equity purchase agreement (the "AEPA") with an affiliate of RNN National Media Group ("RNN"), a privately owned portfolio of independent broadcast assets and production and distribution capabilities, to sell substantially all of the Company’s assets, including its ShopHQ Networks, 1-2-3.tv, iMDS, J.W. Hulme, and Christopher &
MINNEAPOLIS, July 06, 2023--Global media company iMedia Brands, Inc. (the "Company" or "iMedia") (NASDAQ: IMBI, IMBIL) today announced that on June 29, 2023, it was notified by the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market ("Nasdaq") that they had determined to delist the Company’s common stock and its 8.5% Senior Notes due 2026 as a result of the Company’s commencement of voluntary proceedings under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. Nasdaq informed the Company
IMBI Price Returns