ImmunoGen, Inc. (IMGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMGN POWR Grades
- IMGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.08% of US stocks.
- IMGN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- IMGN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
IMGN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ImmunoGen Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ImmunoGen Inc is higher than it is for about just 14.87% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IMGN's revenue has grown 58.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.95% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WVE, MGNX, ABUS, PTGX, and IDYA.
- Visit IMGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.immunogen.com.
IMGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IMGN's price/earnings ratio is 160% lower, now standing at -21.9.
- IMGN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 60.5 over the prior 243 months.
- IMGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 60 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMGN.
IMGN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 58.01%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -34.48%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 11.46%.
The table below shows IMGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.09% of graded US stocks.
- IMGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 105th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RMTI, PTE, and GILD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMGN.
The table below shows IMGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.68||52-week high||$10.88|
|Prev. close||$5.94||52-week low||$3.46|
|Day high||$5.91||Avg. volume||1,952,192|
|50-day MA||$5.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.97||Market Cap||1.15B|
ImmunoGen, Inc. (IMGN) Company Bio
Immunogen develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. The Company's ADC technology uses tumor-targeting antibodies to deliver an ImmunoGen cell-killing agent specifically to cancer cells. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMGN Latest Social Stream
View Full IMGN Social Stream
Latest IMGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ImmunoGen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMGN as an investment opportunity.
Leerink Partners Stick to Their Hold Rating for Immunogen
WALTHAM, Mass., August 02, 2021--ImmunoGen Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
ImmunoGen (IMGN) reports narrower-than-expected loss but misses revenue estimates.
At this time, I'd like to turn the call over to Courtney O'Konek, Senior Director of Corporate Communications and Investor Relations. With me today are Mark Enyedy, our President and CEO; Anna Berkenblit, our Chief Medical Officer; and Susan Altschuller, our CFO.
ImmunoGen (IMGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and -10.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IMGN Price Returns