ImmunoGen, Inc. (IMGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMGN POWR Grades
- IMGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 62.52% of US stocks.
- IMGN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- IMGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
IMGN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.88, IMMUNOGEN INC has a higher such ratio than 89.3% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, IMMUNOGEN INC is reporting a growth rate of 184.54%; that's higher than 91.57% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IMGN's revenue has grown -25.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.44% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMRX, PRQR, VBLT, INO, and OGEN.
- IMGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IMMUNOGEN INC's official web site, go to www.immunogen.com.
IMGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IMGN's price/sales ratio is 426.83% higher, now standing at 10.8.
- Over the past 243 months, IMGN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMGN.
IMGN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 95.39%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 61.86%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 54.58%.
The table below shows IMGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.67% of graded US stocks.
- IMGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.393 -- ranking 121st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TARO, HTBX, and ENTA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMGN.
The table below shows IMGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.75||52-week high||$6.63|
|Prev. close||$4.71||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$4.87||Avg. volume||3,170,044|
|50-day MA||$4.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.96||Market Cap||1.05B|
ImmunoGen, Inc. (IMGN) Company Bio
Immunogen develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. The Company's ADC technology uses tumor-targeting antibodies to deliver an ImmunoGen cell-killing agent specifically to cancer cells. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMGN Latest Social Stream
View Full IMGN Social Stream
Latest IMGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMMUNOGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMGN as an investment opportunity.
WALTHAM, Mass., January 04, 2023--ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN), a leader in the expanding field of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) for the treatment of cancer, today announced that on December 29, 2022, and in connection with the previously announced appointment of Michael J. Vasconcelles, MD as ImmunoGen’s Executive Vice President, Research, Development, and Medical Affairs, the compensation committee of the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Compensation Committee") approved grants of non-qu
ImmunoGen Appoints Michael Vasconcelles, MD, as Executive Vice President, Research, Development, and Medical Affairs
WALTHAM, Mass., January 04, 2023--ImmunoGen Appoints Michael Vasconcelles, MD, as Executive Vice President, Research, Development, and Medical Affairs
Aurinia (AUPH) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Today is shaping up negative for ImmunoGen, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IMGN ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
Companies in The News Are: IMGN, TGTX, TSLA, MSFT
IMGN Price Returns