ImmunoGen, Inc. (IMGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMGN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IMGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMGN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IMGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
IMGN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ImmunoGen Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- IMGN's price/sales ratio is 15.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.77% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IMGN's revenue has grown -47.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ImmunoGen Inc are MGNX, ATHX, JNCE, CLLS, and LPTX.
- IMGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ImmunoGen Inc's official web site, go to www.immunogen.com.
IMGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IMGN's price/earnings ratio is 160% lower, now standing at -21.9.
- IMGN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 60.5 over the prior 243 months.
- IMGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 60 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMGN.
IMGN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 47.83%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -59.17%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.39%.
The table below shows IMGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.67% of graded US stocks.
- IMGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.393 -- ranking 121st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TARO, HTBX, and ENTA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMGN.
The table below shows IMGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.68||52-week high||$7.77|
|Prev. close||$3.47||52-week low||$3.36|
|Day high||$3.76||Avg. volume||3,592,031|
|50-day MA||$4.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.61||Market Cap||811.57M|
ImmunoGen, Inc. (IMGN) Company Bio
Immunogen develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. The Company's ADC technology uses tumor-targeting antibodies to deliver an ImmunoGen cell-killing agent specifically to cancer cells. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMGN Latest Social Stream
View Full IMGN Social Stream
Latest IMGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ImmunoGen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMGN as an investment opportunity.
ImmunoGen (IMGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.56% and 6.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WALTHAM, Mass., February 25, 2022--ImmunoGen Reports Recent Progress and 2021 Financial Results
ImmunoGen Announces Webcast of Panel Discussion at Upcoming Cowen 42nd Annual Health Care Conference
WALTHAM, Mass., February 23, 2022--ImmunoGen Announces Webcast of Panel Discussion at Upcoming Cowen 42nd Annual Health Care Conference
ImmunoGen (IMGN) inks a licensing agreement with Eli Lilly, granting the latter rights to develop and commercialize ADCs directed toward targets selected by Lilly. Stock up.
Merger updates from BioDelivery (BDSI) and Seagen (SGEN) earnings results are among a few key highlights from the biotech sector during the past week.
IMGN Price Returns