Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMH POWR Grades
- IMH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 61.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 144 days.
- IMH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.68% of US stocks).
IMH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc is higher than merely 1.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- IMH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.82% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IMH comes in at 1,985.94% -- higher than that of 99.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WYNN, KFS, KTB, HYMC, and MAR.
- IMH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.impaccompanies.com.
IMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.24||52-week high||$4.14|
|Prev. close||$2.17||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$2.78||Avg. volume||223,129|
|50-day MA||$2.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.19||Market Cap||47.79M|
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH) Company Bio
Impac Mortgage Holdings provides mortgage and warehouse lending, servicing, portfolio loss mitigation and real estate services as well as the management of the securitized long-term mortgage portfolio, which includes the residual interests in securitizations. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Irvine, California.
IMH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 24594% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IMH, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.75 -- which is good for besting merely 7.35% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- 13% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 1.85% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.09% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMH Latest Social Stream
View Full IMH Social Stream
Latest IMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMH as an investment opportunity.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Hiring of Obi Nwokorie, EVP, Alternative Credit Products and Chief Investment Officer
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company" or "Impac") announces the hiring of Obi Nwokorie as EVP, Alternative Credit Products and Chief Investment Officer effective June 1, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:IMH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Upcoming Release of First Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the Company), announces the scheduling of a conference call and live webcast on Friday, May 7, 2021, at 6:00 a.m. P.T. (9:00 a.m. E.T.). We will discuss our first quarter 2021 financial results, which are expected to be released after the close of market on Thursday, May 6, 2021.
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. Unfortunately, there are also...
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the “Company”) announces its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. For the fourth quarter of 2020, the Company reported a net (loss) of $(2.2) million, or $(0.10) per diluted common share, and core earnings of $3.3 million, or $0.16 per diluted common share, as compared to a net (loss) of $(677) thousand, or $(0.03) per diluted common share, and core earnings of $1.8 million, or $0
IMH Price Returns
Continue Researching IMHWant to do more research on Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch