Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IMH is currently 0.05, higher than merely 0.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 179.18 for IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 99.87% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IMH comes in at 4,300.09% -- higher than that of 99.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KFS, RAD, USAC, DELL, and RDHL.
- Visit IMH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.impaccompanies.com.
IMH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IMH's price/sales ratio is 93.33% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- IMH's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMH.
IMH Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 29.29%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -29.66%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -87.66%.
The table below shows IMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.27||52-week high||$1.35|
|Prev. close||$0.28||52-week low||$0.24|
|Day high||$0.28||Avg. volume||24,670|
|50-day MA||$0.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.56||Market Cap||5.80M|
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH) Company Bio
Impac Mortgage Holdings provides mortgage and warehouse lending, servicing, portfolio loss mitigation and real estate services as well as the management of the securitized long-term mortgage portfolio, which includes the residual interests in securitizations. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMH Latest Social Stream
View Full IMH Social Stream
Latest IMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMH as an investment opportunity.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Acceptance of Plan to Regain Compliance with NYSE American Continued Listing Standards by February 26, 2024 and Receipt of Noncompliance Notice from NYSE American
IRVINE, Calif., November 16, 2022--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company" or "we") announced today that, as previously reported, on August 26, 2022, the Company received a notification from the NYSE American LLC (the "NYSE American") stating that the Company was not in compliance with a certain NYSE American continued listing standard relating to stockholders’ equity. The Company timely submitted a plan on September 26, 2022 to the NYSE American advising of actions the
IRVINE, Calif., November 15, 2022--Following the closing of the previously announced exchange offers, Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company") today announced the redemption of all remaining outstanding shares of the Company’s 9.375% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, par value $0.01 per share ("Series B Preferred Stock"), and the Company’s 9.125% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, par value $0.01 per share (the "Series C Preferred Stock," and
IRVINE, Calif., November 10, 2022--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company" or "we") announces its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Upcoming Release of Third Quarter 2022 Results and Conference Call
IRVINE, Calif., November 09, 2022--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the Company), announces the scheduling of a conference call and live webcast on Friday, November 11, 2022, at 6:00 a.m. P.T. (9:00 a.m. E.T.). We will discuss our third quarter 2022 financial results, which are expected to be released after the close of market on Thursday, November 10, 2022.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Date of Redemption of Series B Preferred Stock and Series C Preferred Stock
IRVINE, Calif., October 28, 2022--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company") today announced it intends to redeem all outstanding shares of the Company’s 9.375% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, par value $0.01 per share (CUSIP: 45254P300) ("Series B Preferred Stock"), and all outstanding shares of the Company’s 9.125% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, par value $0.01 per share (CUSIP: 45254P409) (the "Series C Preferred Stock," and together wi
IMH Price Returns
Continue Researching IMHWant to do more research on Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch