Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMH Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 244.7 for Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.91% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc comes in at -919.56%, a number that bests only 0% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 3,110.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRESY, EDN, PETZ, LOMA, and OLN.
- Visit IMH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.impaccompanies.com.
IMH Valuation Summary
- IMH's price/earnings ratio is -2.8; this is 125.45% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IMH's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
- Over the past 243 months, IMH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 121.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMH.
IMH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 296.65%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2862.77%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 26.79%.
The table below shows IMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.80||52-week high||$2.78|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||23,065|
|50-day MA||$0.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.05||Market Cap||17.16M|
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH) Company Bio
Impac Mortgage Holdings provides mortgage and warehouse lending, servicing, portfolio loss mitigation and real estate services as well as the management of the securitized long-term mortgage portfolio, which includes the residual interests in securitizations. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMH Latest Social Stream
View Full IMH Social Stream
Latest IMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMH as an investment opportunity.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:IMH) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 53,600 shares, an increase of 67.0% from the November 15th total of 32,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 58,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently […]
Impac Mortgage (NYSEAMERICAN:IMH) Posts Quarterly Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.13 EPS
Impac Mortgage (NYSEAMERICAN:IMH) posted its earnings results on Thursday. The company reported $0.04 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.17 by ($0.13), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Impac Mortgage had a negative return on equity of 25.82% and a negative net margin of 13.52%. IMH traded up $0.01 during 
No summary available.
IRVINE, Calif., November 11, 2021--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company") announces its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Upcoming Release of Third Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the Company), announces the scheduling of a conference call and live webcast on Friday, November 12, 2021, at 6:00 a.m. P.T. (9:00 a.m. E.T.). We will discuss our third quarter 2021 financial results, which are expected to be released after the close of market on Thursday, November 11, 2021. Conference Call After the Companys prepared remarks, management will host a live Q&A session to discuss the Company
IMH Price Returns
Continue Researching IMHWant to do more research on Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch