Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC is higher than merely 1.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 164.75 for IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 99.84% of US stocks.
- IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7,466.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC are NM, DELL, UWMC, PEI, and BGI.
- IMH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.impaccompanies.com.
IMH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IMH's price/sales ratio is 92.86% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- IMH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 77 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMH.
IMH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -56.62%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -76.73%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 95.05%.
The table below shows IMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$1.82|
|Prev. close||$0.30||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.32||Avg. volume||21,126|
|50-day MA||$0.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.70||Market Cap||6.88M|
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH) Company Bio
Impac Mortgage Holdings provides mortgage and warehouse lending, servicing, portfolio loss mitigation and real estate services as well as the management of the securitized long-term mortgage portfolio, which includes the residual interests in securitizations. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMH Latest Social Stream
View Full IMH Social Stream
Latest IMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMH as an investment opportunity.
The following statement is being issued by Tydings & Rosenberg LLP regarding the Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Class Action:
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitation Relating to Series B Preferred Stock and Series C Preferred Stock
IRVINE, Calif., September 14, 2022--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company" or "we"), today announced that it has commenced exchange offers (the "Exchange Offers") and a consent solicitation (the "Consent Solicitation") relating to its outstanding shares of 9.375% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, par value $0.01 per share ("Series B Preferred Stock"), and its outstanding shares of 9.125% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, par value $0.01 per
IRVINE, Calif., August 29, 2022--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company" or "we") announced today that on August 26, 2022 it received notice from NYSE American LLC ("NYSE American") that it is not in compliance with the continued listing standard set forth in Sections 1003(a)(ii) and 1003(a)(iii) of the NYSE American Company Guide (the "Company Guide"). These sections apply, respectively, if a listed company has stockholders’ equity of less than $4 million and has repor
IRVINE, Calif., August 11, 2022--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company" or "we") announces its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Upcoming Release of Second Quarter 2022 Results and Conference Call
IRVINE, Calif., August 10, 2022--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the Company), announces the scheduling of a conference call and live webcast on Friday, August 12, 2022, at 6:00 a.m. P.T. (9:00 a.m. E.T.). We will discuss our second quarter 2022 financial results, which are expected to be released after the close of market on Thursday, August 11, 2022.
IMH Price Returns
Continue Researching IMHWant to do more research on Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch