Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IMH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 144 days.
- IMH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
IMH Stock Summary
- IMH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.88% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc comes in at 728.07%, a number that bests 98.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 1,535.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc are JAKK, MAS, BGI, EVRI, and PBI.
- Visit IMH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.impaccompanies.com.
IMH Valuation Summary
- IMH's price/earnings ratio is -2.8; this is 125.45% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IMH's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
- Over the past 243 months, IMH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 121.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMH.
IMH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -88.12%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 161.85%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -77.79%.
The table below shows IMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.31||52-week high||$4.14|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$1.32||Avg. volume||197,727|
|50-day MA||$1.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||27.95M|
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH) Company Bio
Impac Mortgage Holdings provides mortgage and warehouse lending, servicing, portfolio loss mitigation and real estate services as well as the management of the securitized long-term mortgage portfolio, which includes the residual interests in securitizations. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMH Latest Social Stream
View Full IMH Social Stream
Latest IMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMH as an investment opportunity.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Sets October 13, 2021, as Date of Special Meeting of Series B Preferred Stockholders
IRVINE, Calif., September 10, 2021--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company"), today announced the date of a special meeting ("Special Virtual Meeting") of holders of shares of the Company's 9.375% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock ("Series B Preferred Shares"). This Special Virtual Meeting will be a virtual meeting via live audio webcast on the Internet on October 13, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the Company) announces its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. For the second quarter of 2021, the Company reported a net (loss) of $(8.9) million, or $(0.42) per diluted common share, and core (loss) of $(6.9) million, or $(0.32) per diluted common share, as compared to a net (loss) of $(22.8) million, or $(1.08) per diluted common share, and core (loss) of $(10.4) million, or $(0.49) per
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Upcoming Release of Second Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the Company), announces the scheduling of a conference call and live webcast on Thursday, August 12, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. P.T. (5:00 p.m. E.T.). We will discuss our second quarter 2021 financial results, which are expected to be released after the close of market on Thursday, August 12, 2021. Conference Call After the Companys prepared remarks, management will host a live Q&A session to discuss the Companys
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:IMH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: IMH) (the "Company") announces its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
IMH Price Returns
Continue Researching IMHWant to do more research on Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc (IMH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch