Immersion Corporation (IMMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMMR POWR Grades
- IMMR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- IMMR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- IMMR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.66% of US stocks).
IMMR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for IMMERSION CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.06, IMMERSION CORP has a higher such ratio than 80.83% of stocks in our set.
- IMMR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 15.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMMERSION CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FTCI, AQMS, GLS, FNGR, and EVLV.
- Visit IMMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.immersion.com.
IMMR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IMMR's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.62% lower, now standing at 11.4.
- Over the past 243 months, IMMR's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMMR.
IMMR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 158.46%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -24.63%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -48.89%.
The table below shows IMMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMMR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.21% of graded US stocks.
- IMMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.318 -- ranking 72nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSCO, DBD, and LTRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMMR.
The table below shows IMMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.19||52-week high||$8.31|
|Prev. close||$7.32||52-week low||$4.28|
|Day high||$7.36||Avg. volume||304,594|
|50-day MA||$7.46||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$5.92||Market Cap||240.96M|
Immersion Corporation (IMMR) Company Bio
Immersion Corporation provides haptic technologies and software that allow people to use their sense of touch when operating various digital devices. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMMR Latest Social Stream
View Full IMMR Social Stream
Latest IMMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMMERSION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMMR as an investment opportunity.
A number of people that don''t like the business model of Immersion Corp. have dubbed it the patent troll. Here''s what investors need to know about IMMR stock.
Immersion Corporation, a leading developer and provider of technologies for haptics, today announced it has signed a license agreement
Immersion Signs Agreement to Make Haptic Technology Licenses Available Through Vishay Intertechnology
AVENTURA, Fla., January 09, 2023--Immersion Corporation (NASDAQ: IMMR), a leading developer and provider of technologies for haptics, today announced it has signed a license agreement with Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH)("Vishay") to bundle Immersion haptic patent licenses for purchasers of Vishay’s solenoid-based haptic actuators, streamlining the design-in process for Vishay’s game-changing technology.
Wix.Com (NASDAQ:WIX) announced that the Israeli court authorized it to extend its share-repurchase program for an additional six months, through July 4, 2023, for the repurchase of up to $110 million of company ordinary shares and/or convertible notes. This allows buyback of up to the $57 million remaining balance from its existing $300 million repurchase program; the company would need additional board authorization to use the entire $110 million authorized by the court. InterDigital Inc (NASDAQ:IDCC) announced on Tuesday that the company’s board has authorized about a $333 million increase to the outstanding amount of the company’s existing stock repurchase program to a total of $400 million.
By Chris Wack Immersion Corp. shares were up 9% at $7.64 after the company said that Executive Chairman Eric Singer has been appointed president and chief…
IMMR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|