Immersion Corporation (IMMR): Price and Financial Metrics
IMMR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Immersion Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.39% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IMMR has reported earnings growth of -160.37%, putting it ahead of merely 8.65% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that IMMR's revenue has grown -69.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.95% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMMR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRIX, PMD, VNET, ELGX, and TRUE.
- IMMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Immersion Corp's official web site, go to www.immersion.com.
IMMR Stock Price Chart More Charts
IMMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.04||52-week high||$10.74|
|Prev. close||$6.81||52-week low||$6.40|
|Day high||$7.04||Avg. volume||294,778|
|50-day MA||$7.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.02||Market Cap||223.84M|
Immersion Corporation (IMMR) Company Bio
Immersion Corporation provides haptic technologies and software that allow people to use their sense of touch when operating various digital devices. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in San Jose, California.