Immersion Corporation (IMMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMMR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IMMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMMR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- IMMR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
IMMR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Immersion Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Immersion Corp is reporting a growth rate of -402.58%; that's higher than only 5.64% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Immersion Corp's share price is greater than that of 84.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Immersion Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLA, RCON, NEWR, PD, and PLAN.
- Visit IMMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.immersion.com.
IMMR Valuation Summary
- IMMR's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 24.77% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IMMR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.2.
- IMMR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMMR.
IMMR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -12062.16%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -21.98%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -43.69%.
The table below shows IMMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMMR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.2% of graded US stocks.
- IMMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.318 -- ranking 72nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSCO, LTRX, and DELL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMMR.
The table below shows IMMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.01||52-week high||$16.64|
|Prev. close||$7.03||52-week low||$6.10|
|Day high||$7.10||Avg. volume||740,141|
|50-day MA||$7.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.04||Market Cap||230.65M|
Immersion Corporation (IMMR) Company Bio
Immersion Corporation provides haptic technologies and software that allow people to use their sense of touch when operating various digital devices. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMMR Latest Social Stream
View Full IMMR Social Stream
Latest IMMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Immersion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMMR as an investment opportunity.
Immersion Corp’s (IMMR) touch feedback technology solutions for mobile, automotive, gaming and consumer electronics create immersive and realistic interactions for consumers. Let's take a look at its recent Q2 performance and understand what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should know. Growth in royalty and license revenue helped Immersion increase its top line 94.2% year-over-year to $11.01 million, beating consensus by $260,000. Operating expenses declined 23% year-over-year to $5.2 million. Earnings per share stood at $0.17, beating consensus by $0.11 per share. The company had reported a net loss of $0.03 per share a year ago.
The haptics technology provider turned in solid earnings results, but the growth failed to meet investor expectations.
At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Aaron Akerman. Good afternoon, and thank you for joining us today on Immersion's second quarter 2021 conference call. With me on today's call is Jared Smith, our interim CEO.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $IMMR #haptics--Immersion Corporation (NASDAQ: IMMR), the leading developer and provider of technologies for haptics, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter Financial Summary: Total revenues of $11.0 million, compared to $5.7 million in the second quarter of 2020. Royalty and license revenues were $10.9 million, compared to $5.6 million in the second quarter of 2020. GAAP operating expenses of $5.2 million declined 23% from $6
Thinking about buying stock in Enlivex Therapeutics, Immersion Corp, Avrobio, Blade Air Mobility, or GoHealth?
NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for ENLV, IMMR, AVRO, BLDE, and GOCO. To see how InvestorsObserver''s proprietary scoring system rates these stocks, view the InvestorsObserver''s PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
IMMR Price Returns