Immersion Corporation (IMMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMMR POWR Grades
- IMMR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMMR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- IMMR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
IMMR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IMMR is currently 40.3, higher than 88.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Immersion Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Immersion Corp is reporting a growth rate of -175.19%; that's higher than just 11.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Immersion Corp are POWI, SMTC, EXK, PLXS, and GORO.
- Visit IMMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.immersion.com.
IMMR Valuation Summary
- IMMR's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.2; this is 60.3% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IMMR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- IMMR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMMR.
IMMR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -606.25%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -12062.16%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -37.83%.
The table below shows IMMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.22||52-week high||$16.64|
|Prev. close||$7.43||52-week low||$6.10|
|Day high||$7.47||Avg. volume||852,761|
|50-day MA||$8.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.37||Market Cap||223.00M|
Immersion Corporation (IMMR) Company Bio
Immersion Corporation provides haptic technologies and software that allow people to use their sense of touch when operating various digital devices. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in San Jose, California.
IMMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMMR Latest Social Stream
View Full IMMR Social Stream
Latest IMMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Immersion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMMR as an investment opportunity.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Global Haptics Technology Market 2021 Future Growth Explored in Latest Research Report by 2025, key players - Novasentis, Cypress Semiconductor, Texas Instruments, Immersion, Bluecom
The Global Haptics Technology Market 2021 Global Industry Research Report is a comprehensive business study on the current state of the Haptics Technology Industry providing competitive analysis in form of 10 company profiles along with their product picture and specification,
The big shareholder groups in Immersion Corporation ( NASDAQ:IMMR ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a...
SAN FRANCISCO, July 06, 2021--Immersion Corporation (NASDAQ: IMMR), the leading developer and provider of technologies for haptics, announced today preliminary results for the fiscal second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
SAN FRANCISCO, Jun 17, 2021--Immersion announced that the company has renewed its license agreement with ASUS for the use of TouchSense software and haptics technology.
IMMR Price Returns