ChipMOS Technologies Inc. ADR (IMOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMOS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IMOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMOS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- IMOS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.22% of US stocks).
IMOS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.47, Chipmos Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- IMOS's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.54% of US stocks.
- Chipmos Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 245.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chipmos Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASX, MAYS, GTEC, NEU, and NMM.
- IMOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chipmos Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.chipmos.com.
IMOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.50||52-week high||$36.31|
|Prev. close||$30.51||52-week low||$18.20|
|Day high||$30.62||Avg. volume||21,184|
|50-day MA||$31.35||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$24.65||Market Cap||1.11B|
ChipMOS Technologies Inc. ADR (IMOS) Company Bio
ChipMOS Technologies provides assembly and test services to a broad range of customers, including leading fabless semiconductor companies, integrated device manufacturers and independent semiconductor foundries. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
IMOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Chipmos Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Chipmos Technologies Inc ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IMOS, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 73. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 12.63% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Chipmos Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
- IMOS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IMOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMOS Latest Social Stream
View Full IMOS Social Stream
Latest IMOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chipmos Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMOS as an investment opportunity.
ChipMOS Technologies Inc. (IMOS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021 3:00 AM ET Company Participants G.S. Shen – Deputy Director of Strategy and Investor Relations S.J. Cheng – Chairman and President Silvia Su – Vice President of Finance and Accounting Management Center Jesse Huang – Spokesperson and Senior...
Image source: The Motley Fool. ChipMOS Technologies Ltd (NASDAQ: IMOS)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 11, 2021, 3:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to the ChipMOS First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call.
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES Inc (NASDAQ: IMOS ) reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 15.7% year-on-year to $227 million (NT$6.5 billion), missing the analyst estimate of $229.93 million. The Y/Y growth reflects the company's continued execution of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS), an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services ("OSAT"), today reported its unaudited consolidated revenue for the month of March 2021 and for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Both the monthly and quarterly revenue represent new record highs for the Company. All U.S. dollar figures cited in this press release are based on the exchange rate of NT$28.48 to US$1.00 as of March 31, 2021.
Taiwan's display driver IC (DDI) backend specialist ChipMOS Technologies expects to post a double-digit revenue growth in 2021 with better profits than 2020, driven by robust DDI demand, according to company chairman SJ Cheng.
IMOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IMOSWant to do more research on Chipmos Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Chipmos Technologies Inc (IMOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chipmos Technologies Inc (IMOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chipmos Technologies Inc (IMOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch