ChipMOS Technologies Inc. ADR (IMOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMOS POWR Grades
- IMOS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMOS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- IMOS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 60.07% of US stocks).
IMOS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.57, Chipmos Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, Chipmos Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than only 0.56% of stocks in our set.
- Chipmos Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 200.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chipmos Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASX, GTEC, NEU, NMM, and AR.
- Visit IMOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chipmos.com.
IMOS Valuation Summary
- IMOS's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.9; this is 94.29% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 52 months, IMOS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.3.
- IMOS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMOS.
IMOS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 79.03%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.67%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.15%.
The table below shows IMOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.56||52-week high||$40.94|
|Prev. close||$40.19||52-week low||$18.20|
|Day high||$40.94||Avg. volume||21,355|
|50-day MA||$35.39||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$28.75||Market Cap||1.47B|
ChipMOS Technologies Inc. ADR (IMOS) Company Bio
ChipMOS Technologies provides assembly and test services to a broad range of customers, including leading fabless semiconductor companies, integrated device manufacturers and independent semiconductor foundries. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
IMOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Chipmos Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Chipmos Technologies Inc ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2765% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Chipmos Technologies Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 72% of its capital from equity, and 28% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 10.19% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Chipmos Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
- IMOS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IMOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMOS Latest Social Stream
View Full IMOS Social Stream
Latest IMOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chipmos Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMOS as an investment opportunity.
ChipMOS SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE CASH DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION OF NT$2.20 PER COMMON SHARE OR APPROXIMATELY US$1.58 PER ADS; COMPANY SETS DIVIDEND RECORD & DISTRIBUTION DATE
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS), an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services ("OSAT"), announced its shareholders approved a cash dividend distribution of NT$2.20 per common share or approximately US$1.58 per ADS at the Company's AGM on July 12, 2021. The dividend, which the Company's Board had proposed on March 16, 2021, will be distributed to shareholders from earnings. The Company has
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS), an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services ("OSAT"), today announced that it will report results and host its second quarter 2021 results conference call after the close of trading on the Taiwan Stock Exchange on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
Outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services provider ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES Inc (NASDAQ: IMOS ) reported
TAIPEI (dpa-AFX) - ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. (IMOS), a provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services, reported Friday that its revenue for the month of June increased 32.3 percen
IMOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IMOSWant to do more research on Chipmos Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Chipmos Technologies Inc (IMOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chipmos Technologies Inc (IMOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chipmos Technologies Inc (IMOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch