ChipMOS Technologies Inc. ADR (IMOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMOS POWR Grades
- IMOS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.26% of US stocks.
- IMOS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- IMOS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 60th percentile.
IMOS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IMOS is currently 0.2, higher than merely 1.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Chipmos Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about 82.28% of US stocks.
- Chipmos Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 219.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chipmos Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NEU, TSEM, PALT, GTEC, and HIMX.
- Visit IMOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chipmos.com.
IMOS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IMOS's price/sales ratio is 98.11% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- IMOS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 53 months.
- IMOS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMOS.
IMOS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.8%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -36.42%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 80.38%.
The table below shows IMOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMOS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.47% of graded US stocks.
- IMOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.663 -- ranking 112th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IMOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.39||52-week high||$44.72|
|Prev. close||$33.65||52-week low||$24.14|
|Day high||$33.47||Avg. volume||33,866|
|50-day MA||$33.90||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$35.05||Market Cap||1.21B|
ChipMOS Technologies Inc. ADR (IMOS) Company Bio
ChipMOS Technologies provides assembly and test services to a broad range of customers, including leading fabless semiconductor companies, integrated device manufacturers and independent semiconductor foundries. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMOS Latest Social Stream
View Full IMOS Social Stream
Latest IMOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chipmos Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMOS as an investment opportunity.
ChipMOS REPORTS 19.1% YoY INCREASE IN FY21 REVENUE; 3.4% YoY INCREASE IN DECEMBER 2021 MONTHLY REVENUE; 7.6% YoY INCREASE IN 4Q21 QUARTERLY REVENUE
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS), an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services ("OSAT"), today reported a 19.1% year over year increase in revenue for the full year ended December 31, 2021, compared to the full year ended December 31, 2020. All U.S. dollar figures cited in this press release are based on the exchange rate of NT$27.74 to US$1.00 as of December 30, 2021.
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS), an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services ("OSAT"), today announced that it will present to institutional investors virtually at the Credit Suisse 2022 Greater China Technology and Internet Conference from Thursday, January 6 to Friday, January 7, 2022.
Signaturefd LLC increased its position in ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. (NASDAQ:IMOS) by 38.8% during the third quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 6,992 shares of the semiconductor companys stock after buying an additional 1,955 shares during the period. Signaturefd LLCs holdings in ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES were worth $239,000 
Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC Has $611,000 Stock Position in ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. (NASDAQ:IMOS)
Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC raised its stake in ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. (NASDAQ:IMOS) by 7.1% during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 17,991 shares of the semiconductor companys stock after buying an additional 1,192 shares during the period. Parametric Portfolio 
HSINCHU, Dec. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 8150 and NASDAQ: IMOS), an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services ("OSAT"), today reported its unaudited consolidated
IMOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IMOSWant to do more research on Chipmos Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Chipmos Technologies Inc (IMOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chipmos Technologies Inc (IMOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chipmos Technologies Inc (IMOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch