Imperial Petroleum Inc. (IMPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMPP Stock Summary
- IMPP's went public 1.14 years ago, making it older than just 0.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, IMPP has reported earnings growth of -1,102.94%, putting it ahead of only 1.52% of US stocks in our set.
- IMPERIAL PETROLEUM INC/MARSHALL ISLANDS's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -378.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IMPERIAL PETROLEUM INC/MARSHALL ISLANDS are TNP, MESA, BAOS, CPE, and GASS.
- To check out IMPERIAL PETROLEUM INC/MARSHALL ISLANDS's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001876581.
IMPP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, IMPP's price/earnings ratio is 61.7% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 13 months, IMPP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 79.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMPP.
IMPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.27||52-week high||$9.70|
|Prev. close||$0.27||52-week low||$0.23|
|Day high||$0.28||Avg. volume||4,508,833|
|50-day MA||$0.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.46||Market Cap||38.67M|
Imperial Petroleum Inc. (IMPP) Company Bio
Imperial Petroleum Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides international seaborne transportation services to oil producers, refineries, and commodities traders. As of September 30, 2021, it owns and operates cargo fleet with capacity is 255,804 dwt. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMPP Latest Social Stream
View Full IMPP Social Stream
Latest IMPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMPERIAL PETROLEUM INC/MARSHALL ISLANDS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMPP as an investment opportunity.
Imperial Petroleum Inc. Announces Election of Class I Director at 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Imperial Petroleum Inc. (Nasdaq: IMPP) (the “Company”), a ship-owning company providing petroleum products, crude oil, and drybulk seaborne transportation services, today announced the election of one Class I director at the Company’s annual meeting of stockholders held in Athens today. The elected Class I director is George Xiradakis. The Class I director was elected to hold office for a term ending at the annual meeting of stockholders in 2025
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Imperial Petroleum Inc. (Nasdaq: IMPP) (the “Company”), a ship-owning company providing petroleum products, crude oil, and drybulk seaborne transportation services, today announced a dividend of approximately $0.546875 per share on its 8.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (the “Series A Preferred Shares”), payable on December 30, 2022 to holders of record as of December 27, 2022. The dividend payment relates to the perio
Imperial Petroleum Inc. Granted 180-Day Extension by Nasdaq to Regain Compliance With Minimum Bid Price Rule
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Imperial Petroleum Inc. (Nasdaq: IMPP) (the “Company”), a ship-owning company providing petroleum products, crude oil, and drybulk seaborne transportation services, today announced that the Company received formal notification from the Listing Qualification Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) notifying the Company that it has been granted an additional 180-day compliance period, or until June 12, 2023, to regain compliance with the m
During the last session, Imperial Petroleum Inc. (NASDAQ:IMPP)’s traded shares were 2.34 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $0.41, reflecting an intraday loss of -1.55% or -$0.01. The 52-week high for the IMPP share is $9.70, that puts it down -2265.85 from that peak though still a striking 36.59% … Can Imperial Petroleum Inc. (NASDAQ: IMPP) Still Be Considered A Loss When It’s Down -80.68% YTD? Read More »
The trading price of Imperial Petroleum Inc. (NASDAQ:IMPP) closed higher on Tuesday, November 15, closing at $0.42, 1.82% higher than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $0.40 and $0.438. The company’s P/E ratio in the trailing 12-month period was 5.75. In examining the … Is Imperial Petroleum Inc. (NASDAQ: IMPP) Doomed From The Get-Go? Read More »
IMPP Price Returns