Immuron Limited (IMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMRN POWR Grades
- IMRN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMRN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 156 days.
- IMRN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
IMRN Stock Summary
- IMRN has a market capitalization of $21,616,397 -- more than approximately just 4.32% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Immuron Ltd is higher than it is for about only 0.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Immuron Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAPP, GIGM, SVVC, WAFU, and EDTK.
- Visit IMRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.immuron.com.au.
IMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.15||52-week high||$4.70|
|Prev. close||$0.00||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$4.70||Avg. volume||0|
|50-day MA||$0.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||23.58M|
Immuron Limited (IMRN) Company Bio
Immuron Limited focuses on developing and commercializing oral immunotherapeutics for the treatment of various gut medicated diseases in Australia and internationally. The company operates through Research and Development, and HyperImmune Products segments. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Australia.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full IMRN Social Stream
Latest IMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Immuron Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMRN as an investment opportunity.
The Immuron Ltd (ASX: IMC) share price is surging 8% today after providing an update on its drug candidate, IMM124E. We take a closer look at the details. The post Why the Immuron (ASX:IMC) share price is surging 8% higher appeared first on The Motley Fool Australia .
Key Points Monash University Research Update on SARS-CoV-2 programBiomedicine Discovery Institute initiates program to isolate and identify the inhibitory molecule/s in IMM-124E Appointment of Chief Medical Officer with preliminary focus on COVID-19 MELBOURNE, Australia, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immuron Limited (ASX: IMC; NASDAQ: IMRN), an Australian biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing oral immunotherapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of gut pathogens, today is pleased to provide shareholders and the market with an update on the anti-viral activity of IMM124E used to manufacture the company’s flag ship commercially available and over-the-counter gastrointestinal and digestive health immune supplements Travelan® and Protectyn®. Monas...
Immuron Limited is pleased to provide shareholders and the market with an update on the anti-viral activity of IMM124E used to manufacture the companys flag ship commercially available and over-the-counter gastrointestinal and digestive health immune supplements Travelan® and Protectyn®.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Key Points * Immuron’s Hyper-immune Bovine Colostrum, used to manufacture Travelan® and Protectyn®, demonstrated antiviral activity against the SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 virus in laboratory studies. * A New Research Services Agreement has been executed with Monash University to advance the SARS-CoV-2 findings and to further research and identify the inhibitory substance/s in Immuron’s marketed products (IMM-124E). MELBOURNE, Australia, Dec. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immuron Limited (ASX: IMC; NASDAQ: IMRN), an Australian biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercialising oral immunotherapeutics for the prevention and treatment of gut pathogens, today is pleased to provide shareholders and the market with an update on progress made for the further development of th...
IMRN Price Returns