Immuron Limited (IMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
IMRN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,691,844, Immuron Ltd has a greater market value than only 5.7% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Immuron Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Immuron Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Immuron Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GIGM, UG, BFRA, IKNX, and UUU.
- IMRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Immuron Ltd's official web site, go to www.immuron.com.
IMRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
IMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.68||52-week high||$7.80|
|Prev. close||$1.75||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$1.69||Avg. volume||12,356|
|50-day MA||$3.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.18||Market Cap||6.01M|
Immuron Limited (IMRN) Company Bio
Immuron Limited focuses on developing and commercializing oral immunotherapeutics for the treatment of various gut medicated diseases in Australia and internationally. The company operates through Research and Development, and HyperImmune Products segments. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Australia.