Immuron Limited (IMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
IMRN Stock Summary
- IMRN has a market capitalization of $13,669,315 -- more than approximately just 6.03% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Immuron Ltd is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Immuron Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STIM, UG, CPST, DBD, and CPIX.
- IMRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Immuron Ltd's official web site, go to www.immuron.com.
IMRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
IMRN Price/Volume Stats
Immuron Limited (IMRN) Company Bio
Immuron Limited focuses on developing and commercializing oral immunotherapeutics for the treatment of various gut medicated diseases in Australia and internationally. The company operates through Research and Development, and HyperImmune Products segments. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Australia.