Immuneering Corp (IMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMRX POWR Grades
- IMRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 64.19% of US stocks.
- IMRX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- IMRX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
IMRX Stock Summary
- IMRX's price/sales ratio is 230.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 759.01%, IMMUNEERING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 97.43% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IMRX's revenue has grown -75.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 2.07% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMGN, PRQR, INO, SURF, and VBLT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to IMRX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001790340.
IMRX Valuation Summary
- IMRX's price/sales ratio is 226.5; this is 10948.78% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IMRX's price/sales ratio has moved up 44.8 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMRX.
IMRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.19||52-week high||$16.17|
|Prev. close||$4.35||52-week low||$3.74|
|Day high||$4.44||Avg. volume||30,620|
|50-day MA||$4.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.10||Market Cap||110.64M|
Immuneering Corp (IMRX) Company Bio
Immuneering Corporation provides genetic, genomic, and proteomic data analysis services for pharmaceutical companies to generate biological insights that enhance the clinical and commercial success of medicines. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMRX Latest Social Stream
View Full IMRX Social Stream
Latest IMRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMMUNEERING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMRX as an investment opportunity.
Benzinga Pro data, Immuneering (NASDAQ: IMRX ) reported Q3 sales of $38 thousand. Earnings fell to a loss of $12.84 million, resulting in a 11.43% decrease from last quarter. Immuneering collected $94 thousand in revenue during Q2, but reported earnings showed a $11.53 million loss. What Is Return On Capital Employed? Earnings data without context is not clear and can be difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Immuneering Announces First Patient Dosed in its Phase 1/2a Clinical Trial of IMM-1-104 in Advanced Solid Tumors with RAS Mutations
IMM-1-104 being tested in first all-comers RAS clinical trial believed to be conducted to date First patient dosed follows swiftly from IND clearance at the end of September CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immuneering Corporation (Nasdaq: IMRX), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that aims to create medicines for all patients with solid tumors driven by RAS mutations and other MAPK pathway activation events, today announced that the first patient commenced treatment o
Immuneering ( NASDAQ:IMRX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$12.8m (loss widened by 51...
In a report released today, Geulah Livshits from Chardan Capital initiated coverage with a Buy rating on Immuneering (IMRX - Research Report) and a price target of $18.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $8.65.According to TipRanks, Livshits is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 25.2% and a 41.69% success rate. Livshits covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Intellia Therapeutics, and Meiragtx Holdings.Immuneering has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $29.50.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on Immuneering's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $94.
Recruiting has Commenced for Phase 1/2a Clinical Trial of IMM-1-104 in Advanced Solid Tumors with RAS Mutations (NCT05585320), with the First Patient Expected to be Dosed this Quarter
IMRX Price Returns