Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMTE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IMTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.18% of US stocks.
- IMTE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- IMTE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.04% of US stocks).
IMTE Stock Summary
- Integrated Media Technology Ltd's market capitalization of $41,020,990 is ahead of merely 5.75% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 30.33, Integrated Media Technology Ltd has a higher such ratio than 92.66% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -218.6 for Integrated Media Technology Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 0.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLNG, CAR, HCA, MDXG, and KFS.
- IMTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Integrated Media Technology Ltd's official web site, go to www.imtechltd.com.
IMTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.93||52-week high||$10.67|
|Prev. close||$4.86||52-week low||$3.31|
|Day high||$4.99||Avg. volume||1,170,378|
|50-day MA||$4.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.59||Market Cap||45.99M|
Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE) Company Bio
Integrated Media Technology Limited develops, sells, and distributes 3D autostereoscopic display (ASD) technology products and services in Australia, Hong Kong, and China. It offers 3D conversion equipment and software; ASD video walls, ASD digital signage displays, ASD PC monitors, and ASD mobile phones and tablets; and 2D/3D content management and distribution systems. The company also provides 3D super workstations for content conversion of 2D videos to 3D mode for the TV and movie industry; and VisuMotion, a set of software designed for 2D to 3D conversion, as well as 3D content creation. In addition, it sells and distributes switchable glasses; and offers 3D consultancy, management, and trading services. The company was formerly known as China Integrated Media Corporation Limited and changed its name to Integrated Media Technology Limited in October 2016. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Wan Chai, Hong Kong. Integrated Media Technology Limited is a subsidiary of Marvel Finance Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMTE Latest Social Stream
View Full IMTE Social Stream
Latest IMTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Integrated Media Technology Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMTE as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
Integrated Media Technology Ltd (NASDAQ: IMTE ) inked agreements with three accredited investors to raise $2.8 million from the sale of 888,888 shares at $3.15 per share. The offer price Full story available on Benzinga.com
Integrated Media Technology Limited (NASDAQ: IMTE) ("IMTE" or the "Company"), announces today that entered into three (3) Securities Purchase Agreements with three accredited investors ("Investors") for the total sale of 888,888 ordinary shares of, no par value, of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a price of US$3.15 per share (the "Cash Offerings"). The total Cash Offerings are for US$2,800,000.
Integrated Media Technology Limited ("IMTE") announces Greifenberg Capital Limited ("Greifenberg"), the recently formed financial research subsidiary of IMTE, made its first public appearance on March 25, 2021 8:08pm New York time when Chief Exective Officer and Head of China macroeconomics and policy research at Grefenberg, Uwe Parpart ("Mr. Parpart"), was interviewed on the Daybreak Asia Bloomberg Radio show.
Integrated Media Technology Limited Announces Closing of $4.602 Million Registered Direct Offering of Ordinary Shares
Integrated Media Technology Limited (NASDAQ: IMTE) ("IMTE" or the "Company"), announces today the closing of its previously announced direct offering of 708,000 ordinary shares of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a price of US$6.50 per share (the "Cash Offering") totaling US$4,602,000. The Cash Offering will generate a net cash proceeds of approximately US$4,577,000 after deducting estimated expenses in connection with the offering.
IMTE Price Returns
Continue Researching IMTEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Integrated Media Technology Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Integrated Media Technology Ltd (IMTE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Integrated Media Technology Ltd (IMTE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Integrated Media Technology Ltd (IMTE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch