IMV Inc. (IMV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMV POWR Grades
- IMV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 73.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 78 days.
- IMV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
IMV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IMV is 0.01 -- better than merely 6.85% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 799.98, IMV Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.46% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that IMV's revenue has grown -39.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.37% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BNTC, LCTX, APM, SONN, and ZSAN.
- Visit IMV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to imv-inc.com.
IMV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.93||52-week high||$2.50|
|Prev. close||$0.92||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.03||Avg. volume||112,039|
|50-day MA||$1.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.40||Market Cap||76.51M|
IMV Inc. (IMV) Company Bio
IMV Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is developing cancer immunotherapies and vaccines against infectious diseases, including COVID-19. The company's delivery platform (DPX) programs immune cells directly within the human body to produce robust, specific, and sustained target killing capabilities. Its lead drug candidate, DPX-Survivac, is a targeted T cell therapy that has completed multiple Phase 1 and 1b trials generating results in late-stage ovarian cancer and relapsed/refractory DLBCL (Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma). DPX-Survivac is evaluated in multiple Phase 2 clinical trials across six cancer indications and also in combination with Merck's Keytruda in two clinical trials. The company is also advancing the development of a DPX-based vaccine candidate against COVID-19 in collaboration with infectious disease experts. In addition, it is developing DPX-RSV, a DPX-based vaccine candidate targeting the respiratory syncytial virus strain A. The company was formerly known as Immunovaccine Inc. and changed its name to IMV Inc. in May 2018. IMV Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Dartmouth, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMV Latest Social Stream
View Full IMV Social Stream
Latest IMV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMV Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMV as an investment opportunity.
IMV (IMV) doses first patient in the phase II study evaluating lead compound, maveropepimut-S (MVP-S), in combination with Keytruda
IMV Announces First Patient Dosed in the VITALIZE Phase 2B Clinical Study Evaluating its Lead Compound, MVP-S, in Combination with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) in Patients with r/r DLBCL
DARTMOUTH, Nova Scotia & CAMBRIDGE, Mass., January 12, 2022--IMV Inc. (NASDAQ: IMV; TSX: IMV), a clinical-stage company developing a portfolio of immune-educating therapies based on its novel DPX platform to treat solid and hematologic cancers, today announced a first patient dosed in the VITALIZE Phase 2B clinical trial. VITALIZE will further evaluate the clinical benefit of IMV’s lead compound, maveropepimut-S (MVP-S), in combination with Merck’s (known as MSD outside the United States and Can
DARTMOUTH, Nova Scotia & CAMBRIDGE, Mass., January 05, 2022--IMV Inc. to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Events
IMV s stock had its market perform rating reiterated by equities researchers at Raymond James in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, Analyst
(RTTNews) - IMV Inc. (IMV, IMV.TO) said its Board has appointed Andrew Hall to the role of Chief Executive Office and Director of the Board, effective January 1, 2022. He has more than 20 years of executive experience in biopharmaceuticals and life sciences. In November, 2020, Andrew Hall was appointed to the newly created role of Chief
IMV Price Returns