International Money Express, Inc. (IMXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMXI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IMXI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- IMXI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IMXI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
IMXI Stock Summary
- International Money Express Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.38% of US listed stocks.
- International Money Express Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 15.01% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IMXI is more volatile than merely 1.72% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to International Money Express Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LXFR, MLI, SCL, DY, and GBLI.
- Visit IMXI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intermexonline.com.
IMXI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IMXI's EV/EBIT ratio is 65.41% lower, now standing at 11.5.
- IMXI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 90016.4 over the prior 52 months.
- IMXI's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMXI.
IMXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.29||52-week high||$18.69|
|Prev. close||$15.90||52-week low||$13.14|
|Day high||$16.91||Avg. volume||181,726|
|50-day MA||$15.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.42||Market Cap||637.64M|
International Money Express, Inc. (IMXI) Company Bio
International Money Express, Inc., through its subsidiary, operates as a money remittance services company in the United States, Latin America, Mexico, Africa, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. The company offers remittance services, which include a suite of ancillary financial processing solutions and payment services; and online payment options, pre-paid debit cards, and direct deposit payroll cards. It provides services through sending and paying agents and company-operated stores, as well as through online and via Internet-enabled mobile devices. The company was formerly known as FinTech Acquisition Corp. II. International Money Express, Inc. is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
IMXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMXI Latest Social Stream
View Full IMXI Social Stream
Latest IMXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Money Express Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMXI as an investment opportunity.
FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI (FTVI) is a SPAC that launched about a month ago and raised $250 million. The SPAC is led by one of the biggest SPAC stars, Betsy Cohen. As the WSJ put it: What Betsy Cohen does do is deals-lots of them. Both she and her son...
International Money Express (IMXI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether International Money Express, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMXI) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League […]
MIAMI, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International Money Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMXI) (the “Company” or “Intermex”), will release Second Quarter 2021 earnings before the start of trading on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. Management will host a conference call on August 4, 2021, at 9:00 am ET to discuss the Company’s financial results. The conference call can be accessed as follows: by dialing 1-855-327-6837 (domestic) or 1-631-891-4304 (international) and requesting the International Money Expre
The cross-border payments segment is a huge industry offering both consumers and businesses ways to transfer money across the globe in a cheaper and faster manner than traditional banking allows. It also offers plenty of opportunities for investors. Writing from Needham, and covering the international payment niche as a whole, 5-star analyst Mayank Tandon sees a bright future for investments in this sector, writing, “We expect there to be robust growth in the cross-border payments market over the next several years on both the B2B and C2C side, and our view is that firms that prioritize compliance, geographic diversification, and bank partnerships will emerge as LT winners.
IMXI Price Returns
Continue Researching IMXIWant to do more research on International Money Express Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch