International Money Express, Inc. (IMXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMXI POWR Grades
- IMXI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMXI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IMXI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
IMXI Stock Summary
- International Money Express Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.12% of US listed stocks.
- IMXI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 60.81 -- higher than 69.31% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- International Money Express Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 19.09% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to International Money Express Inc are HUBG, FC, EPAC, ASPU, and IIIN.
- Visit IMXI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intermexonline.com.
IMXI Valuation Summary
- IMXI's price/earnings ratio is 17.2; this is 55.9% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 54 months, IMXI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 90060.5.
- Over the past 54 months, IMXI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMXI.
IMXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMXI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.93% of graded US stocks.
- IMXI's asset turnover comes in at 1.473 -- ranking 58th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WSC, MIME, and SPLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMXI.
The table below shows IMXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.45||52-week high||$26.23|
|Prev. close||$25.99||52-week low||$14.66|
|Day high||$25.88||Avg. volume||379,475|
|50-day MA||$22.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.93||Market Cap||963.92M|
International Money Express, Inc. (IMXI) Company Bio
International Money Express, Inc., through its subsidiary, operates as a money remittance services company in the United States, Latin America, Mexico, Africa, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. The company offers remittance services, which include a suite of ancillary financial processing solutions and payment services; and online payment options, pre-paid debit cards, and direct deposit payroll cards. It provides services through sending and paying agents and company-operated stores, as well as through online and via Internet-enabled mobile devices. The company was formerly known as FinTech Acquisition Corp. II. International Money Express, Inc. is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMXI Latest Social Stream
View Full IMXI Social Stream
Latest IMXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Money Express Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMXI as an investment opportunity.
EVO Payments (EVOP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16% and 0.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
International Money Express' (NASDAQ:IMXI) investors will be pleased with their respectable 46% return over the last three years
Investors can buy low cost index fund if they want to receive the average market return. But if you invest in...
Will hold Inaugural Investor Day on March 7MIAMI, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International Money Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMXI) (the “Company”), will release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 earnings before the start of trading on Monday, March 7, 2022. Management will host a conference call on March 7, 2022, at 9:00 am ET to discuss the Company’s financial and operating results. The conference call can be accessed as follows: by dialing 1-877-423-9813 (domestic) or 1-201-689-8573 (interna
Western Union (WU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.76% and 1%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Investment company Wescott Financial Advisory Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares ESG 1-5 Year USD Corporate Bond ETF, iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA Small-Cap ETF, iShares MSCI ACWI Index Fund, iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, Vanguard Total International Stock, sells JPMorgan Chase, Microsoft Corp, NVIDIA Corp, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, Amazon.com Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Wescott Financial Advisory Group, LLC.
IMXI Price Returns
Continue Researching IMXIWant to do more research on International Money Express Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch