International Money Express, Inc. (IMXI): Price and Financial Metrics
IMXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.30||52-week high||$28.24|
|Prev. close||$23.08||52-week low||$18.09|
|Day high||$23.39||Avg. volume||334,306|
|50-day MA||$24.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.82||Market Cap||848.54M|
IMXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMXI POWR Grades
- IMXI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 61.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMXI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IMXI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.97% of US stocks).
IMXI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IMXI is 3.71 -- better than 86.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 41.44%, INTERNATIONAL MONEY EXPRESS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 81.07% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IMXI is more volatile than merely 12.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTERNATIONAL MONEY EXPRESS INC are MMI, IPDN, DSEY, BWEN, and DTST.
- Visit IMXI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intermexonline.com.
IMXI Valuation Summary
- IMXI's price/earnings ratio is 15; this is 43.71% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 75 months, IMXI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMXI.
IMXI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 376.16%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 123169.66%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 54.4%.
The table below shows IMXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMXI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.93% of graded US stocks.
- IMXI's asset turnover comes in at 1.473 -- ranking 58th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WSC, MIME, and SPLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMXI.
The table below shows IMXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMXI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IMXI, see our IMXI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.70||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
International Money Express, Inc. (IMXI) Company Bio
International Money Express, Inc., through its subsidiary, operates as a money remittance services company in the United States, Latin America, Mexico, Africa, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. The company offers remittance services, which include a suite of ancillary financial processing solutions and payment services; and online payment options, pre-paid debit cards, and direct deposit payroll cards. It provides services through sending and paying agents and company-operated stores, as well as through online and via Internet-enabled mobile devices. The company was formerly known as FinTech Acquisition Corp. II. International Money Express, Inc. is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMXI Latest Social Stream
View Full IMXI Social Stream
Latest IMXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERNATIONAL MONEY EXPRESS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMXI as an investment opportunity.
International Money Express, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMXI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
International Money Express, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMXI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 6, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to International Money Express Incorporated First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. During the presentation all participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn […]
Q1 2023 International Money Express Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 International Money Express Inc Earnings Call
International Money Express (IMXI) Misses Q1 Earnings Estimates
International Money Express (IMXI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.52% and 1.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Intermex Reports First-Quarter Growth
Company delivering sustained track record of superior operating performance Company to Host Conference Call Today at 9 a.m. ET MIAMI, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International Money Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMXI) (“Intermex” or the “Company”), one of the nation’s leading omnichannel money transfer services to Latin America, today reported strong growth during the first quarter of 2023. Financial performance highlights for the first quarter of 2023 compared with the same period last year are:
Is International Money Express (IMXI) Outperforming Other Business Services Stocks This Year?
Here is how International Money Express (IMXI) and Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
IMXI Price Returns
Continue Researching IMXIWant to do more research on International Money Express Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...