International Money Express, Inc. (IMXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMXI POWR Grades
- IMXI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMXI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- IMXI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
IMXI Stock Summary
- International Money Express Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.18% of US listed stocks.
- International Money Express Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 16.42% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of International Money Express Inc's share price is greater than that of just 20.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to International Money Express Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HUBG, DOOR, PATK, MEI, and KMT.
- IMXI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit International Money Express Inc's official web site, go to www.intermexonline.com.
IMXI Valuation Summary
- IMXI's price/earnings ratio is 17.2; this is 55.9% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 54 months, IMXI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 90060.5.
- Over the past 54 months, IMXI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMXI.
IMXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMXI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.77% of graded US stocks.
- IMXI's asset turnover comes in at 1.473 -- ranking 58th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- WSC, MIME, and SPLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMXI.
The table below shows IMXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.98||52-week high||$18.96|
|Prev. close||$16.90||52-week low||$13.14|
|Day high||$17.10||Avg. volume||186,799|
|50-day MA||$17.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.81||Market Cap||655.31M|
International Money Express, Inc. (IMXI) Company Bio
International Money Express, Inc., through its subsidiary, operates as a money remittance services company in the United States, Latin America, Mexico, Africa, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. The company offers remittance services, which include a suite of ancillary financial processing solutions and payment services; and online payment options, pre-paid debit cards, and direct deposit payroll cards. It provides services through sending and paying agents and company-operated stores, as well as through online and via Internet-enabled mobile devices. The company was formerly known as FinTech Acquisition Corp. II. International Money Express, Inc. is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMXI Latest Social Stream
View Full IMXI Social Stream
Latest IMXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Money Express Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMXI as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
MIAMI, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International Money Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMXI) (the “Company”), will release Third Quarter 2021 earnings before the start of trading on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. Management will host a conference call on November 3, 2021 at 9:00am ET to discuss the Company’s financial and operating results. The conference call can be accessed as follows: by dialing 1-877-423-9813 (domestic) or 1-201-689-8573 (international) and requesting the International Money Expr
GZPFY, IMXI, and MHO made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 30, 2021.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. International Money Express Th
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you choose individual stocks with...
IMXI Price Returns
Continue Researching IMXIWant to do more research on International Money Express Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch