International Money Express, Inc. (IMXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMXI POWR Grades
- IMXI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.21% of US stocks.
- IMXI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IMXI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
IMXI Stock Summary
- INTERNATIONAL MONEY EXPRESS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.75% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INTERNATIONAL MONEY EXPRESS INC is higher than 96.32% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 48.35%, INTERNATIONAL MONEY EXPRESS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 79.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTERNATIONAL MONEY EXPRESS INC are III, MBUU, MEI, PINC, and SXI.
- IMXI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTERNATIONAL MONEY EXPRESS INC's official web site, go to www.intermexonline.com.
IMXI Valuation Summary
- IMXI's EV/EBIT ratio is 10; this is 47.23% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 69 months, IMXI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMXI.
IMXI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 54.4%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 116.15%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1009.79%.
The table below shows IMXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMXI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.93% of graded US stocks.
- IMXI's asset turnover comes in at 1.473 -- ranking 58th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WSC, MIME, and SPLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMXI.
The table below shows IMXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.14||52-week high||$27.81|
|Prev. close||$22.07||52-week low||$15.07|
|Day high||$22.32||Avg. volume||394,769|
|50-day MA||$23.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.66||Market Cap||820.55M|
International Money Express, Inc. (IMXI) Company Bio
International Money Express, Inc., through its subsidiary, operates as a money remittance services company in the United States, Latin America, Mexico, Africa, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. The company offers remittance services, which include a suite of ancillary financial processing solutions and payment services; and online payment options, pre-paid debit cards, and direct deposit payroll cards. It provides services through sending and paying agents and company-operated stores, as well as through online and via Internet-enabled mobile devices. The company was formerly known as FinTech Acquisition Corp. II. International Money Express, Inc. is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMXI Latest Social Stream
View Full IMXI Social Stream
Latest IMXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERNATIONAL MONEY EXPRESS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMXI as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International Money Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMXI), (“Intermex” or the “Company”) a leading money remittance services company, today announced the Company will present at the UBS Global TMT Conference in New York City on Tuesday, December 6, 2022. The presentation will begin at 2:10 p.m. ET and will include comments from Andras Bende, chief financial officer. Investors and interested parties will be able to listen to the investor presentation via webcast at
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Amongst other things...
MIAMI, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International Money Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMXI) (“Intermex” or the “Company”), one of the nation’s leading omnichannel money transfer services to Latin America, today reported that has entered into a First Amendment Agreement (the “Amendment”) to its Amended and Restated Credit Agreement, dated as of June 24, 2021 (the “Credit Agreement”), with KeyBank National Association as administrative agent, and the other lenders from time to time party to the Cred
International Money Express (IMXI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 28.57% and 2.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Continues to increase market share, double-digit increases in key financial measures Company to Host Conference Call Today at 9 a.m. ET MIAMI, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International Money Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMXI) (“Intermex” or the “Company”), one of the nation’s leading omnichannel money transfer services to Latin America, today reported strong growth during the third quarter of 2022. With double-digit increases in all of the Company’s key financial performance measures, the Compan
IMXI Price Returns
Continue Researching IMXIWant to do more research on International Money Express Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Money Express Inc (IMXI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch