First Internet Bancorp (INBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INBK POWR Grades
- INBK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.64% of US stocks.
- INBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- INBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 30.9% of US stocks).
INBK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for First Internet Bancorp is higher than it is for about 91.27% of US stocks.
- INBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.96% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, INBK has reported earnings growth of 104.87%, putting it ahead of 80.84% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Internet Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be ISBC, FOR, GHLD, NFBK, and MCBS.
- Visit INBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstinternetbancorp.com.
INBK Valuation Summary
- INBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.7; this is 24.42% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 152 months, INBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.
- Over the past 152 months, INBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INBK.
INBK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 29.27%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 131.96%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 209.21%.
The table below shows INBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INBK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.09% of graded US stocks.
- INBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 408th of 430 Banking stocks.
- EQBK, ISBC, and NYCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INBK.
The table below shows INBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.34||52-week high||$53.56|
|Prev. close||$50.24||52-week low||$28.05|
|Day high||$50.51||Avg. volume||63,259|
|50-day MA||$46.52||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$36.06||Market Cap||486.20M|
First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Company Bio
First Internet Bancorp is a bank holding company that conducts its business activities through its subsidiary, First Internet Bank of Indiana. The Company offers a complement of products and services on a nationwide basis. The Company conducts its deposit operations primarily over the Internet. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Fishers, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
INBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INBK Latest Social Stream
View Full INBK Social Stream
Latest INBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Internet Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INBK as an investment opportunity.
First Internet Bancorp's (NASDAQ:INBK) Q4 earnings and revenue beat the consensus as net interest income and margin improve. Net interest income of $23.5M in Q4 rises from $20.9M in Q3 and $18.9M in Q4 2020. Net interest margin improves to 2.30% in Q4, up from 2.00% in Q3 and 1.78%...
First Internet (INBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.04% and 2.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FISHERS, Ind., January 19, 2022--First Internet Bancorp (the "Company") (Nasdaq: INBK), the parent company of First Internet Bank (the "Bank"), announced today financial and operational results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Net income for the fourth quarter of 2021 was $12.5 million, or $1.25 diluted earnings per share. This compares to net income of $12.1 million, or $1.21 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2021, and net income of $11.1 million,
FISHERS, Ind., January 18, 2022--Today, First Internet Bank announced a formal agreement with Synctera, a leading consultant, technology platform and matchmaker for bank/fintech partnerships. The partnership provides First Internet Bank with new resources to expand its Banking as a Service offerings and build upon its rich history of innovation in the delivery of digital financial services and products.
First Internet (INBK) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
INBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INBKWant to see what other sources are saying about First Internet Bancorp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch