First Internet Bancorp (INBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INBK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where INBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- INBK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- INBK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
INBK Stock Summary
- INBK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 423.35 -- higher than 94.29% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.26 for FIRST INTERNET BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 93.49% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for INBK comes in at 29.94% -- higher than that of 93.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST INTERNET BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FBIZ, FNWB, TCBI, KRNY, and OBNK.
- Visit INBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstinternetbancorp.com.
INBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, INBK's price/earnings ratio is 29.81% lower, now standing at 7.3.
- INBK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 165 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INBK.
INBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -40.71%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 417.9%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 140.2%.
The table below shows INBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INBK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.09% of graded US stocks.
- INBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 408th of 430 Banking stocks.
- EQBK, ISBC, and NYCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INBK.
The table below shows INBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.10||52-week high||$53.56|
|Prev. close||$33.86||52-week low||$30.57|
|Day high||$34.40||Avg. volume||39,187|
|50-day MA||$36.24||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$41.25||Market Cap||320.81M|
First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Company Bio
First Internet Bancorp is a bank holding company that conducts its business activities through its subsidiary, First Internet Bank of Indiana. The Company offers a complement of products and services on a nationwide basis. The Company conducts its deposit operations primarily over the Internet. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Fishers, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
INBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INBK Latest Social Stream
View Full INBK Social Stream
Latest INBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST INTERNET BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INBK as an investment opportunity.
FISHERS, Ind., September 23, 2022--First Internet Bank announced today that Will Tinsley has joined its Small Business Administration (SBA) Lending team as Vice President, Senior Business Development Officer. His addition will further bolster First Internet Bank’s national commitment to small business.
FISHERS, Ind., September 20, 2022--The Board of Directors of First Internet Bancorp (the "Company") (Nasdaq: INBK) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per common share. The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2022.
FISHERS, Ind., August 26, 2022--First Internet Bank today announced that Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Public Finance Kathryn "Katy" Clayton has been named President of the Board of Directors for the Indiana Chapter of Women in Public Finance (WPF). Ms. Clayton has been with First Internet Bank since 2018, and a WPF Board member since October, 2020.
FISHERS, Ind., August 15, 2022--First Internet Bank announced today it has launched Do More Business™ Checking, an account designed to help small business owners accomplish more in less time. Among its key benefits are tools that provide greater control over both business and personal finances.
FISHERS, Ind., July 27, 2022--First Internet Bank announced today the addition of Paul DePasquale to its Small Business Administration (SBA) Lending team as Vice President, Senior Business Development Officer. The move further demonstrates the Bank’s commitment to small businesses nationwide.
INBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INBKWant to see what other sources are saying about First Internet Bancorp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch