Incyte Corporation (INCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INCY POWR Grades
- INCY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.84% of US stocks.
- INCY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- INCY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
INCY Stock Summary
- Incyte Corp's market capitalization of $17,641,830,815 is ahead of 86.49% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Incyte Corp is higher than it is for about merely 6.21% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, INCY has reported earnings growth of -348.8%, putting it ahead of merely 5.67% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Incyte Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SGEN, WDC, QRVO, SIMO, and GSIT.
- Visit INCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.incyte.com.
INCY Valuation Summary
- INCY's price/earnings ratio is 50; this is 36.99% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INCY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 80.3.
- Over the past 243 months, INCY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 86.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INCY.
INCY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 149.69%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -868.46%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 695.62%.
The table below shows INCY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INCY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INCY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.94% of graded US stocks.
- INCY's asset turnover comes in at 0.76 -- ranking 198th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TSSI, APDN, and NUAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INCY.
The table below shows INCY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.89||52-week high||$84.99|
|Prev. close||$75.63||52-week low||$61.91|
|Day high||$76.14||Avg. volume||1,593,662|
|50-day MA||$74.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.94||Market Cap||16.81B|
Incyte Corporation (INCY) Company Bio
Incyte Corporation focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of proprietary therapeutics in oncology in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
INCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INCY Latest Social Stream
View Full INCY Social Stream
Latest INCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Incyte Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INCY as an investment opportunity.
Although U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning after recording losses on Tuesday, there were a few notable insider trades. When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company''s prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga''s insider transactions platform. Incyte The Trade: Full story available on Benzinga.com
Magnetar Capital disclosed a large stake in waste-management firm US Ecology. Baker Bros. increased the investment in biopharmaceutical firm Incyte.
With equity prices soaring to record levels, many execs have cashed out.
WILMINGTON, Del., February 15, 2022--Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
Here is another look at Exelon, Incyte and other stocks that Wall Street analysts expected little from in this past week.
INCY Price Returns