Incyte Corporation (INCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INCY POWR Grades
- INCY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INCY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- INCY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
INCY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Incyte Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Incyte Corp is higher than it is for about just 6.15% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, INCY has reported earnings growth of -438.29%, putting it ahead of merely 4.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INCY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIMO, MCRB, SRPT, EIGR, and CHRS.
- Visit INCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.incyte.com.
INCY Valuation Summary
- INCY's price/earnings ratio is 50; this is 36.99% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INCY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 80.3.
- Over the past 243 months, INCY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 86.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INCY.
INCY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -17.64%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -168.07%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 251.73%.
The table below shows INCY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INCY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INCY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.04% of graded US stocks.
- INCY's asset turnover comes in at 0.754 -- ranking 190th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- LQDT, PEGA, and AER are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INCY.
The table below shows INCY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.00||52-week high||$101.47|
|Prev. close||$69.78||52-week low||$68.62|
|Day high||$70.14||Avg. volume||1,271,874|
|50-day MA||$75.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.12||Market Cap||15.24B|
Incyte Corporation (INCY) Company Bio
Incyte Corporation focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of proprietary therapeutics in oncology in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
INCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INCY Latest Social Stream
View Full INCY Social Stream
Latest INCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Incyte Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INCY as an investment opportunity.
Knight Therapeutics Inc has acquired exclusive rights from Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ: INCY) to distribute tafasitamab and pemigatinib (Pemazyre) in Latin America. Related: Incyte's Pemazyre Wins Conditional Approval For Bile Duct Cancer In Canada. Under the agreement terms, Incyte will be responsible for developing, manufacturing, and supplying tafasitamab and pemigatinib. Knight will be responsible for seeking the necessary regulatory approvals distributing both medicines in Latin America. Taf
Incyte's (INCY) going gets good with another FDA approval - Jakafi for the treatment of chronic GVHD. However, the stock witnesses a decline despite the recent approvals.
BriaCell's Survival Story Could Mean a Better Chance of Survival for Women Suffering from Breast Cancer
Photo by Artem Podrez from Pexels Too many companies and small businesses to count were buried under the avalanche of a global pandemic in the past 18 months. And as horrible as it was to lose your favorite restaurant or dry cleaner, imagine the impact of losing a company that had devoted itself to enhancing the lives of women with breast cancer. Fortunately, due to some investment creativity and all-out perseverance, BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. (Nasdaq: BCTX) (Nasdaq: BCTXW) (TSX-V: BCT) has su
Knight Therapeutics Enters into Exclusive Supply and Distribution Agreement with Incyte for Tafasitamab and Pemigatinib in Latin America
MONTREAL, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Knight Therapeutics Inc. (TSX: GUD) (“Knight”), a pan-American (ex-USA) specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Incyte Biosciences International Sàrl, the Swiss-based affiliate of Incyte (NASDAQ:INCY), for the exclusive rights to distribute tafasitamab (sold as Monjuvi® in the United States and Minjuvi® in Europe) and pemigatinib (Pemazyre®) in Latin America. Under the terms of the agreeme
The FDA has approved Incyte Corporation''s (NASDAQ: INCY ) approved Jakafi (ruxolitinib) for chronic graft-versus-host disease (GVHD). The approval comes for adult and pediatric patients 12 years and older with GVHD after the failure of one or two lines of systemic therapy. The approval was based on Phase 3 REACH3 study of Jakafi Full story available on Benzinga.com
INCY Price Returns