Incyte Corporation (INCY): Price and Financial Metrics
INCY Stock Summary
- Incyte Corp's market capitalization of $18,185,993,195 is ahead of 89.84% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Incyte Corp is higher than it is for about just 10.56% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, INCY has reported earnings growth of -524.26%, putting it ahead of just 2.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INCY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STX, MRVL, KL, BGNE, and SWKS.
- Visit INCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.incyte.com.
INCY Stock Price Chart More Charts
INCY Price/Volume Stats
Incyte Corporation (INCY) Company Bio
Incyte Corporation focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of proprietary therapeutics in oncology in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.