Incyte Corp. (INCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INCY POWR Grades
- INCY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.17% of US stocks.
- INCY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- INCY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 32.8% of US stocks).
INCY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,658,833,214, INCYTE CORP has a greater market value than 88.05% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 45.97, INCYTE CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INCYTE CORP is higher than it is for about just 5.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INCYTE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be QRVO, EXK, EXEL, BCDA, and SLAB.
- Visit INCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.incyte.com.
INCY Valuation Summary
- INCY's EV/EBIT ratio is 24; this is 263.64% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INCY's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INCY.
INCY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 55.94%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.71%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 268.87%.
The table below shows INCY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INCY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INCY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.94% of graded US stocks.
- INCY's asset turnover comes in at 0.76 -- ranking 198th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TSSI, APDN, and NUAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INCY.
The table below shows INCY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INCY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INCY, see our INCY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$102.47||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
INCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.27||52-week high||$86.29|
|Prev. close||$71.04||52-week low||$65.07|
|Day high||$72.37||Avg. volume||1,690,771|
|50-day MA||$77.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.06||Market Cap||16.11B|
Incyte Corp. (INCY) Company Bio
ncyte is an American multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware, and Morges, Switzerland. The company was created in 2002 through the merger of Incyte Pharmaceuticals, founded in Palo Alto, California in 1991 and Incyte Genomics, Inc. of Delaware. The company currently operates manufacturing and R&D locations in North America, Europe, and Asia. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
INCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INCY Latest Social Stream
View Full INCY Social Stream
Latest INCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INCYTE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INCY as an investment opportunity.
Biotech Stock Roundup: VKTX, BMEA, ITCI Soar on Study Data, INCY Faces Setback
Pipelines updates from Viking Therapeutics (VKTX) and Intra-Cellular (ITCI) are the key highlights for the biotech sector.
Incyte's (INCY) Pemazyre Gets Approval to Treat MLNs in Japan
Incyte (INCY) receives approval for treating myeloid or lymphoid neoplasms using Pemazyre (pemigatinib) in Japan.
Company News for Mar 27, 2023
Companies in The News Are: SQ,INCY,JPM,WFC
Incyte Announces Japanese Approval of Pemazyre® (pemigatinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Myeloid/Lymphoid Neoplasms (MLNs)
WILMINGTON, Del. & TOKYO, March 27, 2023--Incyte Announces Japanese Approval of Pemazyre® (pemigatinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Myeloid/Lymphoid Neoplasms (MLNs)
Second Setback For Incyte's LIMBER Program - Analyst Says 'Resolution Timelines Unclear To Assess Impact'
The FDA issued a complete response letter (CRL) to Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ: INCY) ruxolitinib extended-release (XR) tablets, a JAK1/JAK2 inhibitor, for once-daily (QD) use for certain types of myelofibrosis (MF), polycythemia vera (PV) and graft-versus-host disease (GVHD). The complete response letter states that the FDA cannot approve the application in its present form. The FDA acknowledged that the study submitted in the marketing application met its objective of bioequivalence based on ar
INCY Price Returns
Continue Researching INCYWant to do more research on Incyte Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Incyte Corp (INCY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Incyte Corp (INCY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Incyte Corp (INCY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...