indie Semiconductor (INDI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INDI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where INDI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INDI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- INDI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
INDI Stock Summary
- INDI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.42 -- higher than only 4.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15, INDIE SEMICONDUCTOR INC has a higher such ratio than 93.08% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 994.56%, INDIE SEMICONDUCTOR INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INDIE SEMICONDUCTOR INC are MRTX, ICVX, ANAB, ARWR, and STOK.
- INDI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INDIE SEMICONDUCTOR INC's official web site, go to www.indiesemi.com.
INDI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INDI's EV/EBIT ratio is 230.37% lower, now standing at -24.9.
- Over the past 44 months, INDI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INDI.
INDI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INDI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.6% of graded US stocks.
- INDI's asset turnover comes in at 0.108 -- ranking 191st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INDI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INDI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INDI, see our INDI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
INDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.66||52-week high||$11.12|
|Prev. close||$10.62||52-week low||$5.07|
|Day high||$10.75||Avg. volume||1,872,721|
|50-day MA||$9.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.79||Market Cap||1.58B|
indie Semiconductor (INDI) Company Bio
indie Semiconductor, a fabless semiconductor company, designs and manufactures custom mixed-signal microcontrollers for automotive, medical, industrial, and consumer applications. The company offers custom solutions, standard products, and building blocks. It also integrates analog sub-systems, such as RF transceivers, power management circuitry, and sensor interfaces. The company's microcontroller-based chips integrate functions for sensing, processing, controlling, and communicating. indie Semiconductor was formerly known as AyDeeKay LLC and changed its name to indie Semiconductor in December 2014. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INDI Latest Social Stream
View Full INDI Social Stream
Latest INDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDIE SEMICONDUCTOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INDI as an investment opportunity.
Eyeris and indie Semiconductor Collaborate on Integration of In-cabin Monocular 3D AI Solution to Improve Vehicle Safety and Comfort
Eyeris Technologies, Inc., a global leader for in-cabin sensing AI and sensor fusion solutions, announced today its collaboration with indie Semiconductor (Nasdaq: INDI), an Autotech solutions innovator, on the integration of Eyeris' advanced monocular 3D sensing AI software with indie's intelligent vision processor system-on-chip (SoC) using 2D image sensors.
indie Semiconductor Acquires Silicon Radar GmbH
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. & FRANKFURT AN DER ODER, Germany, February 22, 2023--indie Semiconductor (Nasdaq: INDI), an Autotech solutions innovator has announced it has acquired Silicon Radar GmbH, a German-based specialist in advanced, highly integrated, high-frequency system-on-chips (SoCs) for automotive radar applications.
indie Semiconductor Achieves Record Q4 and 2022 Results
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., February 16, 2023--indie Semiconductor, Inc. (Nasdaq: INDI), an Autotech solutions innovator, today announced fourth quarter and year end results for the period ended December 31, 2022. Fourth quarter revenue was up 74 percent from the same period a year ago and 10 percent sequentially to a record $33.0 million, slightly ahead of consensus estimates. Non-GAAP gross margin expanded 590 basis points year-over-year and 180 basis points sequentially to 52.2 percent, better than
indie to Acquire GEO Semiconductor
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. & SAN JOSE, Calif., February 09, 2023--indie Semiconductor (Nasdaq: INDI), an Autotech solutions innovator, today announced it has entered a definitive agreement to purchase GEO Semiconductor, Inc., a market leader in video processors for automotive cameras. Acquisition of GEO, a private fabless semiconductor supplier, adds immediate scale to indie’s Image Processing program and enables true sensor fusion of Radar, LiDAR, Ultrasound and Computer Vision solutions in advanced d
indie Semiconductor Sets Date for Fourth Quarter and 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., January 18, 2023--indie Semiconductor (Nasdaq: INDI), an Autotech solutions innovator, plans to conduct a conference call with analysts to discuss its fourth quarter 2022 results and business outlook on February 16, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
INDI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...