Indonesia Energy Corp. Ltd. (INDO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INDO Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, INDO has reported earnings growth of -4,437.53%, putting it ahead of merely 0.4% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that INDO's revenue has grown -65.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.2% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INDO is more volatile than 99.91% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLNK, CLB, LOTZ, AXU, and MNTK.
- INDO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Indonesia Energy Corp Ltd's official web site, go to www.indo-energy.com.
INDO Valuation Summary
- INDO's price/sales ratio is 18.3; this is 1120% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 21 months, INDO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 501.1.
- Over the past 21 months, INDO's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INDO.
INDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.35||52-week high||$86.99|
|Prev. close||$14.94||52-week low||$2.61|
|Day high||$14.98||Avg. volume||5,979,107|
|50-day MA||$20.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.59||Market Cap||107.09M|
Indonesia Energy Corp. Ltd. (INDO) Company Bio
Indonesia Energy Corporation provides exploration and production services. The Company engages in oil and gas business. Indonesia Energy serves customers in Indonesia.
Most Popular Stories View All
INDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INDO Latest Social Stream
View Full INDO Social Stream
Latest INDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Indonesia Energy Corp Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INDO as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Indonesia Energy Corporation (NYSE:INDO) +65%. Camber Energy (NYSE:CEI) +40%. South Jersey Industries (NYSE:SJI) +40%. Post Holdings (NYSE:POST) +34%. Lantheus Holdings (NASDAQ:LNTH) +33%. Imperial Petroleum (NASDAQ:IMPP) +30%. Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN) +28%. TransMedics Group (NASDAQ:TMDX) +23%. WM Technology (NASDAQ:MAPS) +22%. The Oncology Institute (NASDAQ:TOI) +19%. Losers: HeadHunter Group (NASDAQ:HHR) -59%. Yandex (NASDAQ:YNDX)...
Fusion Fuel Portugal Secures Nearly €10m in Grants for its Benavente Electrolyzer Production Facility
SINTRA, Portugal, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fusion Fuel Portugal, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Fusion Fuel Green plc (NASDAQ: HTOO), announced today that its industrial production facility in Benavente has been deemed a project of merit by AICEP, Portugal’s Trade & Investment Agency, due to its special and strategic interest for the Portuguese economy, and therefore secured funding support for its development. Fusion Fuel is developing a state-of-the-art, automated industrial facility
Today, one of the best-performing companies in an otherwise red market is Indonesia Energy, which has seen INDO stock surge 80% today.
Fusion Fuel Signs Cooperation Agreement with KEME Energy to Develop Solar-to-Green Hydrogen Farm in Sines, Portugal
DUBLIN, Ireland, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fusion Fuel Green plc (NASDAQ: HTOO), an emerging leader in the green hydrogen sector, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with KEME Energy to install a green hydrogen production facility in Sines using its integrated HEVO-Solar technology. The project, which is expected to require a capital investment of 2.54 million euros, would have an equivalent electrolysis capacity of 1.22 MW and produce an estimated 77 tons of green hydr
As far as short squeeze stocks go, these five companies top the list in terms of both short interest and borrow fee rates right now.
INDO Price Returns