INDONESIA ENERGY CORP LTD (INDO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INDO POWR Grades
- INDO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INDO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 days.
- INDO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.04% of US stocks).
INDO Stock Summary
- INDO has a market capitalization of $39,837,276 -- more than approximately only 7.11% of US stocks.
- INDO's went public 1.38 years ago, making it older than merely 1.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, INDO has reported earnings growth of -1,248.57%, putting it ahead of only 1.51% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Indonesia Energy Corp Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be FI, NURO, OBLN, TRUE, and KIDS.
- Visit INDO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.indo-energy.com.
INDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.41||52-week high||$11.87|
|Prev. close||$5.43||52-week low||$3.26|
|Day high||$5.41||Avg. volume||93,507|
|50-day MA||$6.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.48||Market Cap||40.08M|
INDONESIA ENERGY CORP LTD (INDO) Company Bio
Indonesia Energy Corporation provides exploration and production services. The Company engages in oil and gas business. Indonesia Energy serves customers in Indonesia.
INDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INDO Latest Social Stream
View Full INDO Social Stream
Latest INDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Indonesia Energy Corp Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INDO as an investment opportunity.
Plan to drill 3 Back-to-Back Production Wells at Kruh Block JAKARTA, INDONESIA and DANVILLE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 9, 2021 / Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (NYSE American:INDO) (IEC), an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on Indonesia, today announced that the company has mobilized the drilling rig to drill 3 back-to-back producing wells at its 63,000 acre Kruh Block.Each of the 3 wells are expected to average production of 173 barrels of oil per day over the first year of production.
Drill site preparations are completed and supporting services are in progress. The mobilization of the drilling rig is expected within the next 5 days and the first well is expected to commence drilling within 30 days.
This recognition is especially significant as IEC plans to begin this calendar quarter its new drilling campaign to drill a total of 5 wells in 2021, 6 wells in 2022 and 7 wells in 2023, for a total of 18 new wells on the Kruh Block. Frank Ingriselli, IEC's President, commented: "Indonesia, with a more than 100-year history of welcoming international energy companies from around the world, has selected Indonesia Energy Corporation as the 3rd best energy production company in Indonesia.
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / February 22, 2021 / Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (AMEX:INDO): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.pdfCompany DescriptionIndonesia Energy Corporation Limited (IEC), through its subsidiaries, operates as an oil and gas exploration and production company in Indonesia.
Indonesia Energy Corporation to Present at NobleCon17 Conference on Tuesday, January 19 at 12:45 PM EST
Ingriselli's presentation will cover preparations made by IEC during the fourth quarter of 2020 for drilling new wells at the company's Kruh Block to increase production and the timing for commencement of such new drilling in 2021.The Conference is virtual with registration here: www.
INDO Price Returns