Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.5% of US stocks.
- INFI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- INFI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
INFI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INFINITY PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than it is for about only 5.37% of US stocks.
- INFI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.46%, INFINITY PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.77% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INFINITY PHARMACEUTICALS INC are XCUR, IMGN, TMBR, PRQR, and DARE.
- Visit INFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.infi.com.
INFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INFI's price/sales ratio is 390.2% higher, now standing at 25.
- Over the past 243 months, INFI's price/sales ratio has gone up 23.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFI.
INFI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -50326.14%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -196.34%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -85.89%.
The table below shows INFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INFI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.75% of graded US stocks.
- INFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.021 -- ranking 367th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PALI, ATHX, and SIGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INFI.
The table below shows INFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.64||52-week high||$1.76|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.44|
|Day high||$0.68||Avg. volume||495,867|
|50-day MA||$0.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.87||Market Cap||57.14M|
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INFI) Company Bio
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. discovers, develops, and delivers medicines to patients with difficult-to-treat diseases. Its lead product candidate includes IPI-145, an oral inhibitor of the delta and gamma isoforms of phosphoinositide-3-kinase (PI3K) for the treatment of hematologic malignancies. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
INFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFI Latest Social Stream
View Full INFI Social Stream
Latest INFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFINITY PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFI as an investment opportunity.
A share of Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:INFI) closed at $0.71 per share on Friday, up from $0.68 day before. While Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. has overperformed by 4.81%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, INFI fell by -51.86%, with highs and lows ranging from $1.76 […]
The share price of Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:INFI) rose to $0.57 per share on Tuesday from $0.56. While Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. has overperformed by 2.70%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, INFI fell by -74.67%, with highs and lows ranging from $2.41 to $0.44, […]
Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:INFI) shares, rose in value on Thursday, December 29, with the stock price up by 0.17% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $0.50. Actively observing the price movement in the recent trading, the stock is buoying the session at $0.49, falling within a range … Analysts Predict A Surge In Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: INFI)? Read More »
The share price of Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:INFI) rose to $0.54 per share on Friday from $0.52. While Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. has overperformed by 4.05%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, INFI fell by -78.83%, with highs and lows ranging from $2.62 to $0.44, […]
Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: INFI)’s Stock Market Position Could Improve In The Coming Months
In the last trading session, 1.22 million shares of the Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:INFI) were traded, and its beta was 1.24. Most recently the company’s share price was $0.54, and it changed around $0.02 or 4.05% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $46.39M. INFI currently trades at a … Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: INFI)’s Stock Market Position Could Improve In The Coming Months Read More »
INFI Price Returns
Continue Researching INFIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc (INFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc (INFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc (INFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch