Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INFI): Price and Financial Metrics
INFI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.39, Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.15% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, INFI has reported earnings growth of 299.18%, putting it ahead of 95.71% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that INFI's revenue has grown -86.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.11% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTEM, APVO, MNDO, ICCC, and KPTI.
- Visit INFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.infi.com.
INFI Stock Price Chart More Charts
INFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.81||52-week high||$1.87|
|Prev. close||$0.77||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.86||Avg. volume||208,966|
|50-day MA||$1.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.22||Market Cap||46.70M|
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INFI) Company Bio
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. discovers, develops, and delivers medicines to patients with difficult-to-treat diseases. Its lead product candidate includes IPI-145, an oral inhibitor of the delta and gamma isoforms of phosphoinositide-3-kinase (PI3K) for the treatment of hematologic malignancies. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.