Infinera Corporation (INFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.44% of US stocks.
- INFN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- INFN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
INFN Stock Summary
- Infinera Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.66% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Infinera Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 22.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Infinera Corp is reporting a growth rate of -69.52%; that's higher than 25.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Infinera Corp are PTCT, CAMP, CREX, CHRS, and FBIO.
- Visit INFN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.infinera.com.
INFN Valuation Summary
- INFN's price/earnings ratio is -12.1; this is 130.71% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INFN's price/sales ratio has moved down 27.5 over the prior 172 months.
- Over the past 172 months, INFN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFN.
INFN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -706.35%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -214.45%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.61%.
The table below shows INFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.85||52-week high||$11.51|
|Prev. close||$9.91||52-week low||$5.76|
|Day high||$9.97||Avg. volume||2,212,290|
|50-day MA||$9.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.33||Market Cap||2.02B|
Infinera Corporation (INFN) Company Bio
Infinera Corporation provides optical transport networking equipment, software, and services for telecommunications service providers, Internet content providers, cable operators, wholesale and enterprise carriers, research and education institutions, and government entities worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
INFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFN Latest Social Stream
View Full INFN Social Stream
Latest INFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Infinera Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFN as an investment opportunity.
TPG Telecom Selects Infinera’s ICE6 800G Solution to Boost Pacific Submarine Cable Capacity by 50 Percent
TPG Telecom and Infinera SAN JOSE, Calif. and SYDNEY, Australia, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TPG Telecom and Infinera (NASDAQ: INFN) announced today a major technology upgrade of TPG Telecom’s submarine cable connecting Australia and Guam to significantly boost cable capacity and improve reliability leveraging Infinera’s ICE6 800G solution. PPC-1 is TPG Telecom’s ultra-long-haul cable system connecting Australia and Guam, including connectivity to Papua New Guinea. It has two fiber pairs s
Infinera (INFN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It might seem risky to buy tech stocks as the Nasdaq hovers near its all-time high. Here are three stocks that fit that description: Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU), MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI), and Infinera (NASDAQ: INFN).
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 866 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infinera Corporation (NASDAQ: INFN) announced today that it will release its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2021 ended June 26, 2021 after the market closes on August 3, 2021. An investment community conference call to discuss these results and Infinera’s outlook for the third quarter of fiscal 2021 will be held the same day at 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT and will be accessible live and on an archived basis as follows: Fiscal
INFN Price Returns