Infinera Corporation (INFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- INFN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- INFN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.74% of US stocks).
INFN Stock Summary
- INFINERA CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.87% of US listed stocks.
- INFN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.16% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INFINERA CORP is reporting a growth rate of -73.11%; that's higher than just 18.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INFINERA CORP are TVTX, CASA, ICPT, HRTX, and ACAD.
- Visit INFN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.infinera.com.
INFN Valuation Summary
- INFN's EV/EBIT ratio is -73.6; this is 489.42% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 192 months, INFN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 53.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFN.
INFN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 98.9%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 98.9%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 85.21%.
The table below shows INFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INFN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.17% of graded US stocks.
- INFN's asset turnover comes in at 0.862 -- ranking 64th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, SWIR, and QUIK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INFN.
The table below shows INFN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INFN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INFN, see our INFN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.30||Average Broker Recommendation||1.92 (Hold)|
INFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.46||52-week high||$9.01|
|Prev. close||$7.43||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$7.59||Avg. volume||2,513,382|
|50-day MA||$7.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.12||Market Cap||1.66B|
Infinera Corporation (INFN) Company Bio
Infinera Corporation provides optical transport networking equipment, software, and services for telecommunications service providers, Internet content providers, cable operators, wholesale and enterprise carriers, research and education institutions, and government entities worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFN Latest Social Stream
View Full INFN Social Stream
Latest INFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFINERA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFN as an investment opportunity.
EXA Infrastructure Deploys Infinera’s ICE6 Across New Low-latency Trans Adriatic Express
EXA TAE Network Map https://exainfra.net/tae-trans-adriatic-express/ SAN JOSE, Calif., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infinera (NASDAQ: INFN) announced today that EXA Infrastructure (EXA) has deployed Infinera’s ICE6 800G coherent optical solution on the EXA Trans Adriatic Express (TAE), a submarine cable system linking EXA’s current European footprint to Turkey via Albania and Greece. TAE is a joint venture formed between EXA and Trans Adriatic Pipeline Ag (TAP), the owner of a critical new
Hawaiki Achieves Record-breaking Performance on 15,000 km of Uncompensated Subsea Cable with Infinera ICE6
SAN JOSE, Calif. and AUCKLAND, New Zealand, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infinera (NASDAQ: INFN) and Hawaiki Submarine Cable LP, a subsidiary of BW Digital, announced today the successful completion of a record-breaking trial on Hawaiki Cable. Leveraging Infinera’s ICE6 800G coherent optical solution, the trial achieved real-time subsea spectral efficiency of more than 4.5 bits per second per hertz (b/s/Hz) on an uncompensated cable spanning 15,000 km and connecting Australia and the Unite
Infinera (INFN) Moves 7.7% Higher: Will This Strength Last?
Infinera (INFN) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Exclusive: Semiconductor manufacturer Infinera explores sale -source
Infinera Corp, a U.S. manufacturer of semiconductors for the telecommunications industry that competes with China's Huawei, is exploring options that include a sale of the company, according to a person familiar with the matter. The San Jose, California-based company, which has a market value of $1.6 billion, is working with investment bank Centerview Partners on a sale process that will launch in a few weeks, the source said. Infinera shares rose over 11% on the news in afternoon trade to $7.64 a share.
Australia Japan Cable Trials Infinera’s Advanced Coherent Algorithms for Next-generation Optical Engines
SAN JOSE, Calif., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infinera (NASDAQ: INFN), announced today Australia Japan Cable (AJC) is the first to trial Infinera’s advanced coherent algorithms for next-generation optical engines. The evolution of advanced signal processing algorithms is critical to continuing to drive down the cost and power per bit of transmission as well as increasing capacity per fiber. The trial was conducted over a 7,289-km segment of the AJC cable system between Paddington, New Sou
INFN Price Returns
Continue Researching INFNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on INFINERA Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
INFINERA Corp (INFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
INFINERA Corp (INFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
INFINERA Corp (INFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...