IHS Markit Ltd. Common Shares (INFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INFO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INFO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- INFO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
INFO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $49,507,646,666, IHS Markit Ltd has a greater market value than 94.7% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 79.56, IHS Markit Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.5% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for IHS Markit Ltd is higher than 86.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IHS Markit Ltd are CMG, VRSK, DRI, NUE, and APTV.
- INFO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IHS Markit Ltd's official web site, go to www.ihsmarkit.com.
INFO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, INFO's EV/EBIT ratio is 161.21% higher, now standing at 55.9.
- INFO's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.8 over the prior 87 months.
- Over the past 87 months, INFO's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFO.
INFO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 19.96%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 616.15%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -39.07%.
The table below shows INFO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INFO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.06% of graded US stocks.
- INFO's asset turnover comes in at 0.273 -- ranking 450th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- IDN, CDK, and OPRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INFO.
The table below shows INFO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.66||52-week high||$125.23|
|Prev. close||$124.57||52-week low||$77.17|
|Day high||$124.32||Avg. volume||2,464,661|
|50-day MA||$119.17||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$103.94||Market Cap||48.89B|
IHS Markit Ltd. Common Shares (INFO) Company Bio
IHS Markit provides critical information, insights, and analytics worldwide, including solutions in customer workflows, and strategy, planning, and analysis that provides information, research, and tools, which support a range of commercial decisions and processes comprising capital investments, country-entry strategies, acquisitions, annual strategic planning processes, and monthly/quarterly productions and sales forecasts. The combined company will be based in London, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
INFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFO Latest Social Stream
View Full INFO Social Stream
Latest INFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IHS Markit Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFO as an investment opportunity.
On September 28, IHS Markit will report latest earnings. Analysts predict IHS Markit will report earnings per share of $0.826. Track IHS Markit stock price in real-time ahead here. IHS Markit will present Q3 figures…
The following is a list of upcoming earnings reports that will be released between September 27 and October 1, along with previews of select earnings reports. Next week’s earnings are unlikely to cause major market shifts, but they are adequate to gauge investors’ sentiment.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best healthcare stocks to buy according to Matthew Halbower’s Pentwater Capital Management. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Halbower’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 Best Healthcare Stocks to Buy According to Matthew Halbower’s Pentwater Capital Management. Matthew Halbower is […]
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Disney, Adobe, Wells Fargo, IHS Markit and Vertex Pharma
[caption caption="As of Thursday, there were 97 container ships at anchor in Shanghai, according to AIS Live, part of IHS Markit. Photo credit: Shutterstock.com."][/caption]Growing congestion at major Chinese ports, with nearly 100 containers ships awaiting anchor at the Port of Shanghai, is raising the risk of another bullwhip effect on the container trades to
INFO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|