IHS Markit Ltd. Common Shares (INFO): Price and Financial Metrics
INFO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,969,531,136, IHS Markit Ltd has a greater market value than 92.88% of US stocks.
- INFO's current price/earnings ratio is 73.33, which is higher than 91.12% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.63%, IHS Markit Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.52% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IHS Markit Ltd are CMG, IQV, VRSK, KKR, and AZO.
- INFO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IHS Markit Ltd's official web site, go to www.ihsmarkit.com.
INFO Stock Price Chart More Charts
INFO Price/Volume Stats
IHS Markit Ltd. Common Shares (INFO) Company Bio
IHS Markit provides critical information, insights, and analytics worldwide, including solutions in customer workflows, and strategy, planning, and analysis that provides information, research, and tools, which support a range of commercial decisions and processes comprising capital investments, country-entry strategies, acquisitions, annual strategic planning processes, and monthly/quarterly productions and sales forecasts. The combined company will be based in London, England.