IHS Markit Ltd. Common Shares (INFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INFO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INFO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- INFO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
INFO Stock Summary
- IHS Markit Ltd's market capitalization of $43,650,417,291 is ahead of 93.95% of US-listed equities.
- INFO's current price/earnings ratio is 81.59, which is higher than 89.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INFO is currently 34.54, higher than 86.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IHS Markit Ltd are EA, APTV, ROP, AME, and ALXN.
- INFO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IHS Markit Ltd's official web site, go to www.ihsmarkit.com.
INFO Valuation Summary
- INFO's price/earnings ratio is 79.9; this is 162.83% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- INFO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $29.6 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFO.
INFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.19||52-week high||$110.96|
|Prev. close||$110.78||52-week low||$70.77|
|Day high||$110.39||Avg. volume||2,540,750|
|50-day MA||$105.73||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$92.40||Market Cap||45.84B|
IHS Markit Ltd. Common Shares (INFO) Company Bio
IHS Markit provides critical information, insights, and analytics worldwide, including solutions in customer workflows, and strategy, planning, and analysis that provides information, research, and tools, which support a range of commercial decisions and processes comprising capital investments, country-entry strategies, acquisitions, annual strategic planning processes, and monthly/quarterly productions and sales forecasts. The combined company will be based in London, England.
INFO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for IHS Markit Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that IHS Markit Ltd ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for INFO, they are:
- 88% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 66.87% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, IHS Markit Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 24.29% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFO Latest Social Stream
View Full INFO Social Stream
Latest INFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IHS Markit Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFO as an investment opportunity.
IHS Markit Ltd.'s (INFO) second-quarter fiscal 2021 earnings and revenues are expected to have increased year over year.
EU antitrust regulators have set a July 20 deadline for their decision on CME Group and IHS Markit's proposed joint venture for over-the-counter markets, a European Commission filing showed on Thursday. CME Group and London-headquartered financial information provider IHS Markit announced their plan to form a post-trade services joint venture in January. The EU competition enforcer can clear the deal with or without concessions or it can open a four-month investigation following the end of its preliminary review if it has serious concerns.
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
IHS Markit (INFO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Today, Nielsen (NLSN) announced a strategic relationship with IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), a leading provider of automotive information and insights. Through this collaboration, Nielsen will integrate comprehensive automotive data from Polk Automotive Solutions by IHS Markit into its audience and outcomes measurement solutions. Leveraging Nielsen offerings, advertisers will have a clearer understanding of today's auto consumers, empowering them to make more effective, data-driven marketing decisions
INFO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|