IHS Markit Ltd. Common Shares (INFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFO POWR Grades
- INFO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INFO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- INFO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
INFO Stock Summary
- INFO has a higher market value than 94.06% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,024,854,690.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for IHS Markit Ltd is higher than 82.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- INFO's price/sales ratio is 9.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IHS Markit Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CPRT, CMG, EQIX, EPAM, and CHH.
- Visit INFO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ihsmarkit.com.
INFO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, INFO's EV/EBIT ratio is 161.21% higher, now standing at 55.9.
- INFO's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.8 over the prior 87 months.
- Over the past 87 months, INFO's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFO.
INFO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 62.85%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 234.99%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 60.42%.
The table below shows INFO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INFO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.1% of graded US stocks.
- INFO's asset turnover comes in at 0.279 -- ranking 448th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- RCII, CDK, and LPSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INFO.
The table below shows INFO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.61||52-week high||$135.82|
|Prev. close||$107.81||52-week low||$88.81|
|Day high||$109.16||Avg. volume||3,417,245|
|50-day MA||$120.32||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$118.92||Market Cap||43.34B|
IHS Markit Ltd. Common Shares (INFO) Company Bio
IHS Markit provides critical information, insights, and analytics worldwide, including solutions in customer workflows, and strategy, planning, and analysis that provides information, research, and tools, which support a range of commercial decisions and processes comprising capital investments, country-entry strategies, acquisitions, annual strategic planning processes, and monthly/quarterly productions and sales forecasts. The combined company will be based in London, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
INFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFO Latest Social Stream
View Full INFO Social Stream
Latest INFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IHS Markit Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFO as an investment opportunity.
S&P Dow Jones Indices said late Friday that Molina Healthcare Inc. will join the S&P 500 index , replacing IHS Markit Ltd , which is being acquired by S&P Global Inc. , an S&P 500 constituent. Energy company Range Resources Corp. will replace Molina Healthcare in the S&P MidCap 400. The changes are effective Wednesday before the bell. The IHS Markit deal is expected to be completed Monday.
Dozens of companies have taken advantage of a pandemic program to extend the amount of time they have to meet hiring goals linked to state incentives.
IHS Markit Names General Motors Top Manufacturer for Seventh Consecutive Year in its 26th Annual Automotive Loyalty Awards
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., February 25, 2022--IHS Markit has announced the winners of the 26th annual Automotive Loyalty Awards, recognizing GM as top manufacturer for automotive loyalty in 2021
S&P Global and IHS Markit Announce Final Regulatory Approval for Merger and Expected Close on February 28, 2022
NEW YORK, February 25, 2022--S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) and IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO) today announced that the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority and the European Commission have granted the final regulatory approvals necessary for the companies to close their merger. The companies expect to complete their combination on Monday, February 28.
HOUSTON, February 24, 2022--Eight companies selected as 2022 Energy Innovation Pioneers will present at CERAWeek by IHS Markit, March 7-11 in Houston.
INFO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|