InfuSystems Holdings, Inc. (INFU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFU POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INFU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.24% of US stocks.
- INFU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- INFU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
INFU Stock Summary
- InfuSystem Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.96% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of InfuSystem Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, INFU has reported earnings growth of 146.92%, putting it ahead of 87.87% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to InfuSystem Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be REGI, STMP, AMG, DLHC, and ECOM.
- INFU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit InfuSystem Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.infusystem.com.
INFU Valuation Summary
- INFU's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 5.56% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- INFU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 97.5 over the prior 165 months.
- Over the past 165 months, INFU's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFU.
INFU Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.47%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -59.1%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 299.29%.
The table below shows INFU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.25||52-week high||$23.26|
|Prev. close||$18.36||52-week low||$11.65|
|Day high||$18.75||Avg. volume||99,274|
|50-day MA||$19.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.28||Market Cap||373.56M|
InfuSystems Holdings, Inc. (INFU) Company Bio
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides infusion pumps, and related products and services in the United States and Canada. It supplies electronic ambulatory infusion pumps and associated disposable supply kits to oncology clinics, infusion clinics, and hospital outpatient chemotherapy clinics for the treatment of various cancers, including colorectal cancer, pain management, and other disease states. The company also sells, rents, and leases new and pre-owned pole-mounted and ambulatory infusion pumps; and provides biomedical recertification, maintenance, and repair services for oncology practices, as well as other alternate site settings comprising home care and home infusion providers, skilled nursing facilities, pain centers, and others. In addition, it offers local and field-based customer support, as well as operates pump service and repair centers. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan.
INFU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for InfuSystem Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that InfuSystem Holdings Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of InfuSystem Holdings Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 23.04% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, InfuSystem Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 2444% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 99.16% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INFU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFU Latest Social Stream
View Full INFU Social Stream
Latest INFU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about InfuSystem Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFU as an investment opportunity.
InfuSystems Holdings, Inc. (INFU) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
ROCHESTER HILLS, Michigan, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: INFU) (“InfuSystem” or the “Company”), a leading national health care service provider, facilitating outpatient care for durable medical equipment manufacturers and health care providers, announced today that the Company’s Board of Directors has approved a stock repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $20 million of the Company’s outstanding common stock through June 30,
Providing pneumatic compression devices for last-mile patient careROCHESTER HILLS, Michigan, June 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: INFU) (“InfuSystem” or the “Company”), a leading national health care service provider, facilitating outpatient care for durable medical equipment manufacturers and health care providers, announced today that it has entered into a joint agreement with Bio Compression Systems, Inc. whereby InfuSystem will add Lymphedema Therapy to
InfuSystem to Participate at Craig-Hallum 18th Annual Institutional Investor Conference June 2, 2021
ROCHESTER HILLS, Michigan, May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: INFU), (“InfuSystem” or the “Company”), a leading national health care service provider, facilitating outpatient care for durable medical equipment manufacturers and health care providers, announced today that Rich DiIorio, Chief Executive Officer, and Barry Steele, Chief Financial Officer, will participate at Craig-Hallum’s 18th Annual Institutional Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, on a virtual platform. Management is scheduled to host virtual one-on-one meetings held throughout the day. Investors interested in arranging one-on-one meetings should contact your Craig-Hallum conference representative. Conversely, you may also call or email Lytham Partners at 602-889-9700, ...
ROCHESTER HILLS, Michigan, April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: INFU), (“InfuSystem” or the “Company), a leading national health care service provider, facilitating outpatient care for durable medical equipment manufacturers and health care providers, today announced that it has acquired the operating assets of OB Healthcare Corporation, a privately held, Texas-based, biomedical services company. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. OB Healthcare specializes in on-site repair, preventative maintenance, and physical device inventory management to hospitals and healthcare systems nationwide. The acquisition of the OB Healthcare operating assets further develops and expands InfuSystem’s Durable Medical Equipment Services (DME) platform and co...
INFU Price Returns
Continue Researching INFUWant to see what other sources are saying about InfuSystem Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
InfuSystem Holdings Inc (INFU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
InfuSystem Holdings Inc (INFU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
InfuSystem Holdings Inc (INFU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch