InfuSystems Holdings, Inc. (INFU): Price and Financial Metrics
INFU Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 593.17, InfuSystem Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, INFU has reported earnings growth of -315.82%, putting it ahead of only 4.68% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of InfuSystem Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to InfuSystem Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ELF, SWCH, EYE, PDLI, and AIR.
- INFU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit InfuSystem Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.infusystem.com.
INFU Daily Price Range
INFU 52-Week Price Range
INFU Stock Price Chart More Charts
INFU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.01||52-week high||$11.30|
|Prev. close||$11.00||52-week low||$3.90|
|Day high||$11.10||Avg. volume||82,816|
|50-day MA||$8.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.27||Market Cap||218.47M|