InfuSystems Holdings, Inc. (INFU): Price and Financial Metrics
INFU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.65||52-week high||$11.44|
|Prev. close||$10.31||52-week low||$6.68|
|Day high||$10.66||Avg. volume||56,618|
|50-day MA||$9.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.46||Market Cap||225.61M|
INFU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFU POWR Grades
- INFU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.11% of US stocks.
- INFU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- INFU ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
INFU Stock Summary
- INFU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 304.29 -- higher than 89.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- INFU's current price/earnings ratio is 235.89, which is higher than 97.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INFU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GBR, CTG, FORR, RYAN, and PPC.
- Visit INFU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.infusystem.com.
INFU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INFU's price/earnings ratio is 722.6% higher, now standing at 218.4.
- INFU's price/earnings ratio has moved up 301.4 over the prior 194 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFU.
INFU Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.93%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 97.45%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.76%.
The table below shows INFU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INFU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.85% of graded US stocks.
- INFU's asset turnover comes in at 1.09 -- ranking 17th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ADMT, BLFS, and ESMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INFU.
The table below shows INFU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
InfuSystems Holdings, Inc. (INFU) Company Bio
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides infusion pumps, and related products and services in the United States and Canada. It supplies electronic ambulatory infusion pumps and associated disposable supply kits to oncology clinics, infusion clinics, and hospital outpatient chemotherapy clinics for the treatment of various cancers, including colorectal cancer, pain management, and other disease states. The company also sells, rents, and leases new and pre-owned pole-mounted and ambulatory infusion pumps; and provides biomedical recertification, maintenance, and repair services for oncology practices, as well as other alternate site settings comprising home care and home infusion providers, skilled nursing facilities, pain centers, and others. In addition, it offers local and field-based customer support, as well as operates pump service and repair centers. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan.
INFU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFU Latest Social Stream
View Full INFU Social Stream
Latest INFU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFU as an investment opportunity.
ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich., November 28, 2023--InfuSystem to Present at Sidoti Small-Cap Virtual Conference on December 6, 2023
ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich., November 09, 2023--InfuSystem to Participate at 14th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference on November 16, 2023
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (AMEX:INFU) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.03, expectations were $0.02. Operator: Good day and welcome to the InfuSystem Holdings Inc. reports Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] Please note […]
Q3 2023 InfuSystem Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Operating Income Soars by 80%, Adjusted EBITDA Rises by 11%
INFU Price Returns
Continue Researching INFUWant to see what other sources are saying about InfuSystem Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
InfuSystem Holdings Inc (INFU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
InfuSystem Holdings Inc (INFU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
InfuSystem Holdings Inc (INFU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch