Inogen, Inc (INGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INGN POWR Grades
- INGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.1% of US stocks.
- INGN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- INGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
INGN Stock Summary
- For INGN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 17.07% of US equities we're observing.
- INGN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 19.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INOGEN INC is reporting a growth rate of -425.71%; that's higher than only 3.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLIR, SPNE, MYO, PWFL, and TMCI.
- Visit INGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inogen.com.
INGN Valuation Summary
- INGN's price/earnings ratio is -10.5; this is 144.87% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- INGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INGN.
INGN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -298.53%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.01%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.44%.
The table below shows INGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.31% of graded US stocks.
- INGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.71 -- ranking 52nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ATRC, BSX, and GKOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INGN.
The table below shows INGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.15||52-week high||$36.30|
|Prev. close||$21.40||52-week low||$19.48|
|Day high||$22.04||Avg. volume||180,698|
|50-day MA||$22.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.63||Market Cap||484.78M|
Inogen, Inc (INGN) Company Bio
Inogen develops, manufactures, and markets portable oxygen concentrators for patients, physicians and other clinicians, and third-party payors in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Goleta, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INGN Latest Social Stream
View Full INGN Social Stream
Latest INGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INOGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INGN as an investment opportunity.
GOLETA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Inogen to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences in November 2022
Inogen's (INGN) third-quarter results benefit from higher revenues in its domestic business-to-business sales channel.
In a report released today, Michael Matson from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Inogen (INGN - Research Report), with a price target of $36.00. The company's shares opened today at $21.96.According to TipRanks, Matson is an analyst with an average return of -0.9% and a 44.12% success rate. Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Atricure, Medtronic, and NeoGenomics.Currently, the analyst consensus on Inogen is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $36.00.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>Based on Inogen's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $103.
Inogen Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Inogen, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:INGN) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 02, 2022 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Agnes Lee - SVP of IR and Strategic Planning Nabil Shabshab - President…
INGN Price Returns