Inogen, Inc (INGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INGN POWR Grades
- INGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.48% of US stocks.
- INGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- INGN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
INGN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 166.5%, Inogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.39% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Inogen Inc is reporting a growth rate of -264%; that's higher than merely 7.32% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Inogen Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVER, SPNE, RFIL, IRMD, and UCTT.
- INGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inogen Inc's official web site, go to www.inogen.com.
INGN Valuation Summary
- INGN's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 5.26% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 92 months, INGN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 92 months, INGN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 557.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INGN.
INGN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 114.11%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.58%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 119.48%.
The table below shows INGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.31% of graded US stocks.
- INGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.71 -- ranking 52nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ATRC, BSX, and GKOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INGN.
The table below shows INGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.97||52-week high||$82.35|
|Prev. close||$25.86||52-week low||$22.51|
|Day high||$26.15||Avg. volume||188,685|
|50-day MA||$28.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.04||Market Cap||593.05M|
Inogen, Inc (INGN) Company Bio
Inogen develops, manufactures, and markets portable oxygen concentrators for patients, physicians and other clinicians, and third-party payors in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Goleta, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INGN Latest Social Stream
View Full INGN Social Stream
Latest INGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INGN as an investment opportunity.
GOLETA, Calif., February 24, 2022--Inogen, Inc. (NASDAQ: INGN), a medical technology company offering innovative respiratory products for use in the homecare setting, today reported financial results for the three- and twelve-month periods ended December 31, 2021.
Avanos Medical (AVNS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15% and 1.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Inogen (INGN) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Inogen (NASDAQ:INGN) shareholders have endured a 78% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
It's not possible to invest over long periods without making some bad investments. But really big losses can really...
Investment company Hunter Associates Investment Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys BTC iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF, II-VI Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Broadcom Inc, Nasdaq Inc, sells Medtronic PLC, Netflix Inc, Gilead Sciences Inc, Alphabet Inc, Intel Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hunter Associates Investment Management Llc.
INGN Price Returns