Inogen, Inc (INGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INGN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.74% of US stocks.
- INGN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- INGN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.71% of US stocks).
INGN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INGN is currently 36.28, higher than 87.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For INGN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 14.32% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 72.24%, Inogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.83% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMSI, PRTS, JAMF, IDN, and VRNT.
- Visit INGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inogen.com.
INGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.47||52-week high||$69.00|
|Prev. close||$62.45||52-week low||$26.57|
|Day high||$64.68||Avg. volume||157,368|
|50-day MA||$62.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.44||Market Cap||1.44B|
Inogen, Inc (INGN) Company Bio
Inogen develops, manufactures, and markets portable oxygen concentrators for patients, physicians and other clinicians, and third-party payors in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Goleta, California.
INGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INGN Latest Social Stream
View Full INGN Social Stream
Latest INGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INGN as an investment opportunity.
CVS Health's (CVS) time-delay safes are anticipated to help reduce robbery incidents.
Inogen, Inc. (NASDAQ: INGN), a medical technology company offering innovative respiratory products for use in the homecare setting, announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed Dr. Stanislav Glezer as Inogen’s Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, effective June 21, 2021.
In academic and government end markets, Thermo Fisher (TMO) grows on robust customer activity globally.
Medtronic's (MDT) SenSight claims to deliver patient-specific DBS therapy for the treatment of symptoms associated with Parkinson's, dystonia and essential tremor and medically refractory epilepsy.
Investors are optimistic about CVS Health (CVS) on solid first-quarter performance and growth in digital health services.
INGN Price Returns