Inogen, Inc (INGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INGN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.98% of US stocks.
- INGN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- INGN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 44.51% of US stocks).
INGN Stock Summary
- INGN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 711.51 -- higher than 95.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.33 for Inogen Inc; that's greater than it is for just 17.42% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 170.76%, Inogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.72% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inogen Inc are TREE, CSPI, EVER, OFIX, and ANGI.
- INGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inogen Inc's official web site, go to www.inogen.com.
INGN Valuation Summary
- INGN's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 5.26% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 92 months, INGN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 92 months, INGN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 557.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INGN.
INGN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 278.22%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.83%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.59%.
The table below shows INGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.7% of graded US stocks.
- INGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.71 -- ranking 49th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ATRC, ABMD, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INGN.
The table below shows INGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.73||52-week high||$82.35|
|Prev. close||$46.75||52-week low||$26.90|
|Day high||$47.74||Avg. volume||170,169|
|50-day MA||$62.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.25||Market Cap||1.06B|
Inogen, Inc (INGN) Company Bio
Inogen develops, manufactures, and markets portable oxygen concentrators for patients, physicians and other clinicians, and third-party payors in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Goleta, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INGN Latest Social Stream
View Full INGN Social Stream
Latest INGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INGN as an investment opportunity.
Investors continue to be optimistic about Inogen (INGN) on its potential in the POC space and a strong product portfolio.
GOLETA, Calif., September 21, 2021--Inogen, Inc. (NASDAQ: INGN), ("Inogen" or "the Company"), a medical technology company offering innovative respiratory products for use in the homecare setting, today announced an agreement to enhance its go-to-market capabilities with Ashfield Healthcare, LLC, part of UDG Healthcare ("Ashfield").
Inogen (INGN) Shareholder Litigation Alert: Should Inogen Management be Held Accountable for Investors Losses? Contact Johnson Fistel, LLP Regarding Pending Derivative Case
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Johnson Fistel, LLP, the court-appointed Lead Counsel in a derivative action brought for the benefit of Inogen, Inc. (NASDAQ: INGN) and its shareholders, announces today that a securities fraud class action pending before U.S. District Judge Fernando M. Olguin in the Central District of California against Inogen, captioned In re Inogen, Inc. Sec. Litig., No. CV 19-1643, remains alive despite Judge Olguin’s August 13, 2021 order granting the defendant
Chief Executive Nabil Shabshab said demand for POCs and pricing has been strong, given higher rates of vaccination for COVID-19 and an “increased desire for mobility” as pandemic-related restrictions have been lifted. Read more about the chip shortage.
Inogen's (INGN) second-quarter results benefit from higher revenues across its segments.
INGN Price Returns