Inogen, Inc (INGN): Price and Financial Metrics
INGN Stock Summary
- INGN's current price/earnings ratio is 53.68, which is higher than 91.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Inogen Inc is higher than 90.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Inogen Inc is higher than it is for about merely 9.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LRN, ANGI, HAE, SFIX, and OFLX.
- INGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inogen Inc's official web site, go to www.inogen.com.
INGN Stock Price Chart More Charts
INGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.91||52-week high||$95.59|
|Prev. close||$50.55||52-week low||$31.21|
|Day high||$52.00||Avg. volume||449,188|
|50-day MA||$45.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.80||Market Cap||1.12B|
Inogen, Inc (INGN) Company Bio
Inogen develops, manufactures, and markets portable oxygen concentrators for patients, physicians and other clinicians, and third-party payors in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Goleta, California.