INmune Bio Inc. - Common stock (INMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INMB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.26% of US stocks.
- INMB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- INMB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.86% of US stocks).
INMB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INMB is 0.01 -- better than just 7.72% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 318.13, INMUNE BIO INC has a higher such ratio than 98.91% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INMUNE BIO INC comes in at 1,665.93%, a number that bests 99.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INMB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCUS, VIR, LKCO, MORF, and ARVN.
- INMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INMUNE BIO INC's official web site, go to www.inmunebio.com.
INMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INMB's price/sales ratio is 20494.74% higher, now standing at 391.3.
- Over the past 46 months, INMB's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INMB.
INMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INMB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.03% of graded US stocks.
- INMB's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.06||52-week high||$13.57|
|Prev. close||$7.05||52-week low||$4.63|
|Day high||$7.30||Avg. volume||102,746|
|50-day MA||$7.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.02||Market Cap||126.70M|
INmune Bio Inc. - Common stock (INMB) Company Bio
INmune Bio Inc., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company, focuses on engineering and harnessing the innate immune system to treat the patient's cancer. The company intends to develop and commercialize product candidates to treat diseases comprising hematologic malignancies and solid tumors. Its development programs include INKmune, which focuses on treating women with relapse refractory ovarian carcinoma; and INB03 that treats patients with advanced cancers with elevated biomarkers of inflammation, including elevated levels of myeloid derived suppressor cells in their blood. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in La Jolla, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INMB Latest Social Stream
View Full INMB Social Stream
Latest INMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INMUNE BIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INMB as an investment opportunity.
Quite a few insiders invested in INmune Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:INMB) last year which is positive news for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
INmune Bio, Inc. Receives Health Canada “No Objection Letter” to Commence Clinical Trial of XPro1595 in Mild Alzheimer’s Disease
BOCA RATON, FL., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INmune Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: INMB) (the “Company”), a clinical-stage immunology company focused on developing treatments that harness the patient’s innate immune system to fight disease, today announces that Health Canada has issued the Company a “No Objection Letter” to proceed with the Company’s trial using XPro1595 to treat mild Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) in Canada. “We are pleased that Canada is now part of this international Phase II trial,” sai
Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy maintained a Buy rating on Inmune Bio (INMB - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $22.00. The company's shares opened today at $7.74.McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Adial Pharmaceuticals, Lineage Cell Therapeutics, and Plus Therapeutics. According to TipRanks, McCarthy has an average return of -40.3% and a 12.87% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Inmune Bio is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $14.50.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $17.59 and a one-year low of $4.63.
Company to Host Conference Call Today, November 2, at 4:30pm ETBOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INmune Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: INMB) (the “Company”), a clinical-stage immunology company focused on developing treatments that harness the patient’s innate immune system to fight disease, today reported its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 and provides a business update. Q3 2022 and Recent Corporate Highlights DN-TNF Platform Highlights (XPro™ and INB03): FDA r
INmune Bio, Inc. to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provide a Corporate Update on Wednesday, November 2
Management to host conference call and webcast at 4:30 pm ET on that day Boca Raton, Florida, Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INmune Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: INMB) (the “Company”), a clinical-stage immunology company focused on developing treatments that harness a patient’s innate immune system to fight disease, today announced that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time to discuss results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022 and to provide a
INMB Price Returns