InMode Ltd. (INMD): Price and Financial Metrics
INMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.57||52-week high||$41.84|
|Prev. close||$32.10||52-week low||$21.20|
|Day high||$31.92||Avg. volume||1,467,625|
|50-day MA||$33.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.06||Market Cap||2.62B|
INMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INMD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- INMD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.94% of US stocks).
INMD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INMODE LTD is higher than it is for about merely 6.13% of US stocks.
- INMD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 10.88% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INMD is more volatile than merely 16.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLSS, HNST, THRN, EVOK, and SIBN.
- INMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INMODE LTD's official web site, go to www.inmodemd.com.
INMD Valuation Summary
- INMD's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 168.18% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- INMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INMD.
INMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.1% of graded US stocks.
- INMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.881 -- ranking 27th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INMD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INMD, see our INMD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$123.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
InMode Ltd. (INMD) Company Bio
InMode Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures and markets minimally-invasive aesthetic medical products. It also designs, develops, manufactures and markets non-invasive medical aesthetic products that target a array of procedures including permanent hair reduction, facial skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment, skin appearance and texture and superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions. The company was founded by Moshe Mizrahy and Michael Kreindel on January 2, 2008 and is headquartered in Yokneam, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
INMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INMD Latest Social Stream
View Full INMD Social Stream
Latest INMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INMODE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INMD as an investment opportunity.
InMode (NASDAQ:INMD) Looks To Prolong Its Impressive Returns
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? One common approach is...
Is This the Best Healthcare Stock to Buy Right Now?
It's not easy to find that combination given the current economic conditions, but one that could fit the bill is InMode (NASDAQ: INMD). With U.S. economic growth slowing, many fast-growing businesses have been laying off staff to cut costs after previously overestimating their growth opportunities. InMode, however, is still firing on all cylinders.
InMode to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences and Events
InMode Ltd. (Nasdaq: INMD), a leading global provider of innovative medical technologies, today announced that InMode will participate at the following investor conferences and events:
More Likely to 5X First: Teladoc vs. InMode
Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC) and InMode (NASDAQ: INMD) both operate in high-growth industries. Teladoc is a leader in telemedicine. InMode specializes in selling devices in the minimally invasive and non-invasive aesthetics market.
2 Magnificent Growth Stocks You Can Buy With $150 Right Now
Over the past few years, new investors have learned the hard way that investing in growth stocks can be highly unpredictable. You may remember the Nasdaq Composite, which contains heaps of growth stocks, rose 21% in 2021, only to collapse 33% in 2022. Giant market swings like the one recently experienced may lead you to believe that growth stock investing is an endeavor only suited to Wall Street professionals, but this is not the case.
INMD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...