INMODE LTD. (INMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.54% of US stocks.
- INMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- INMD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.13% of US stocks).
INMD Stock Summary
- INMD's went public 2.13 years ago, making it older than merely 3.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for InMode Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 7.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 470.3%, InMode Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 97.45% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to InMode Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BSQR, HAYN, BCPC, CDXC, and KRKR.
- INMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit InMode Ltd's official web site, go to www.inmodemd.com.
INMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INMD's price/earnings ratio is 14.79% higher, now standing at 41.9.
- INMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.5 over the prior 25 months.
- Over the past 25 months, INMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 14.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INMD.
INMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.55% of graded US stocks.
- INMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.892 -- ranking 27th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.05||52-week high||$175.27|
|Prev. close||$157.63||52-week low||$34.00|
|Day high||$175.27||Avg. volume||745,294|
|50-day MA||$122.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.46||Market Cap||5.47B|
INMODE LTD. (INMD) Company Bio
InMode Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures and markets minimally-invasive aesthetic medical products. It also designs, develops, manufactures and markets non-invasive medical aesthetic products that target a array of procedures including permanent hair reduction, facial skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment, skin appearance and texture and superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions. The company was founded by Moshe Mizrahy and Michael Kreindel on January 2, 2008 and is headquartered in Yokneam, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
INMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INMD Latest Social Stream
View Full INMD Social Stream
Latest INMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about InMode Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INMD as an investment opportunity.
InMode Ltd. (NASDAQ: INMD) traded at a new 52-week high today of $150.69. Approximately 188,000 shares have changed hands today, as compared to an average 30-day volume of 773,000 shares. InMode Ltd. is currently priced 43.3% above its average consensus analyst price target of $84.73. Over the past year, InMode Ltd. has traded in a range of $33.92 to $150.69 and is now at $149.39, 340% above that low. InMode Ltd. provides minimally and non-invasive surgical aesthetic and medical treatment soluti
NEW YORK , Sept. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for INMD, F, MSFT, SPCE, and SQ. Full story available on Benzinga.com
Key market indexes traded near session lows midday Friday, with the Dow Jones Industrials down 200 points as Microsoft and Apple weighed.
Shares of Israeli medical technology company InMode Ltd. jumped 2% premarket after the company announced plans for a 2-for-1 stock split. The split will take place on Sept. 30 and the stock will trade on a post-split basis on Oct. 1. The stock closed Thursday at $140.63 and has gained 196% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 has gained 19%.
InMode Ltd. (Nasdaq: INMD) ("InMode" or the "Company"), a leading global provider of innovative medical technologies, today announced a two-for-one (2:1) share split of the Company's ordinary shares, with a record date of September 27, 2021 (the "Record Date"). The share split will take effect on September 30, 2021, and the Company's ordinary shares will begin trading on a post-split basis on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on October 1, 2021.
INMD Price Returns