InMode Ltd. (INMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- INMD's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- INMD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.35% of US stocks).
INMD Stock Summary
- INMD's went public 3.14 years ago, making it older than just 14.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For INMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.27% of US equities we're observing.
- INMD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDXC, APYX, HNST, STIM, and PLAG.
- Visit INMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inmodemd.com.
INMD Valuation Summary
- INMD's price/sales ratio is 5.6; this is 194.74% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- INMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.3 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INMD.
INMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.1% of graded US stocks.
- INMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.881 -- ranking 27th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.11||52-week high||$99.27|
|Prev. close||$28.68||52-week low||$20.60|
|Day high||$31.08||Avg. volume||1,928,004|
|50-day MA||$32.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.12||Market Cap||2.42B|
InMode Ltd. (INMD) Company Bio
InMode Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures and markets minimally-invasive aesthetic medical products. It also designs, develops, manufactures and markets non-invasive medical aesthetic products that target a array of procedures including permanent hair reduction, facial skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment, skin appearance and texture and superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions. The company was founded by Moshe Mizrahy and Michael Kreindel on January 2, 2008 and is headquartered in Yokneam, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
INMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INMD Latest Social Stream
View Full INMD Social Stream
Latest INMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INMODE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INMD as an investment opportunity.
InMode Ltd. (Nasdaq: INMD), a leading global provider of innovative medical technologies, proudly unveils their Global Brand Ambassador, award-winning actress, director, and producer Eva Longoria.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Cathie Wood is buying on the dip. If you want to read about some more stocks in the Wood portfolio, go directly to Cathie Wood is Buying These 5 Stocks on the Dip. The technology-heavy NASDAQ Composite has taken a severe beating in the past few […]
Bear markets are never fun. Keeping with this theme, the 2022 bear market has created a slew of attractive buying opportunities. Cosmetic surgery company InMode (NASDAQ: INMD), Swiss pharma giant Novartis (NYSE: NVS), and diabetes care behemoth DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) are three highly profitable companies that have been unfairly punished by this irrational market.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Cathie Wood is loading up on. If you want to read about some more stocks in the Cathie Wood portfolio, go directly to Cathie Wood is Loading Up on These 5 Stocks. Cathie Wood of ARK Investment Management has been under fire for her growth-focused investment […]
Every investor in InMode Ltd. ( NASDAQ:INMD ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. With 57% stake...
INMD Price Returns