InnovAge Holding Corp. (INNV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INNV POWR Grades
- INNV scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.85% of US stocks.
- INNV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- INNV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
INNV Stock Summary
- INNOVAGE HOLDING CORP's stock had its IPO on March 4, 2021, making it an older stock than only 7.68% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, INNV has reported earnings growth of -400.64%, putting it ahead of just 4.2% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INNV is more volatile than 77.72% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INNOVAGE HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CULP, NRC, EYE, VRA, and FNKO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to INNV's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001834376.
INNV Valuation Summary
- INNV's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 74.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- INNV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 143.7 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INNV.
INNV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INNV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.28% of graded US stocks.
- INNV's asset turnover comes in at 1.355 -- ranking 10th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INNV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INNV Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INNV, see our INNV price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
INNV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.07||52-week high||$8.03|
|Prev. close||$5.96||52-week low||$3.39|
|Day high||$6.24||Avg. volume||38,524|
|50-day MA||$7.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.91||Market Cap||823.07M|
InnovAge Holding Corp. (INNV) Company Bio
InnovAge Holding Corp. engages in the provision of a healthcare delivery platform. It offers interdisciplinary care teams and community-based care delivery models. It operates through the PACE and All Other segments. The PACE segment consists of the West, Central, and East operations. The All Other segment consists of homecare and senior housing. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
INNV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INNV Latest Social Stream
View Full INNV Social Stream
Latest INNV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INNOVAGE HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INNV as an investment opportunity.
3 Medical Services Stocks to Buy Amid Industry Challenges
The Zacks Medical - Services industry is growing on digital healthcare adoption. EMBC, INNV and OCX are set to gain the most. However, staffing shortages may disrupt the trend.
InnovAge Holding Corp. (INNV) Loses -7.59% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why a Trend Reversal May be Around the Corner
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for InnovAge Holding Corp. (INNV) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
InnovAge Names Christine Bent as Chief Operations Officer
InnovAge Names Christine Bent as Chief Operations Officer InnovAge Holding Corp. (“InnovAge”) (Nasdaq: INNV), an industry leader in providing comprehensive healthcare programs to frail dual-eligible seniors through the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), names Christine (Chris) Bent its Chief Operations Officer (COO) effective March 20, 2023. DENVER, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, InnovAge Holding Corp. (“InnovAge”) (Nasdaq: INNV), an industry leader in providing com
InnovAge Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:INNV) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
InnovAge Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:INNV) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 7, 2023 Operator: Hello, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to InnovAge Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. I would like to hand the conference over to your speaker for today, Ryan Kubota, Investor […]
InnovAge looks past quarterly loss, prepares for 'responsible growth'
Following over a year of sanctions, the company doesn't expect to see its first Colorado enrollee until March.
INNV Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...