Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INO POWR Grades
- INO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 53.07% of US stocks.
- INO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- INO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
INO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 252.34, Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.24% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.55%, Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.5% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that INO's revenue has grown 135.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.02% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc are VIR, PTGX, SGMO, SYRS, and RNA.
- Visit INO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inovio.com.
INO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INO's price/sales ratio is 2378.41% higher, now standing at 281.3.
- INO's price/sales ratio has moved up 277.6 over the prior 243 months.
- INO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INO.
INO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 322.43%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -43.95%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -561.22%.
The table below shows INO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.86% of graded US stocks.
- INO's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 165th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- POAI, EYES, and PETV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INO.
The table below shows INO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.79||52-week high||$19.00|
|Prev. close||$8.14||52-week low||$5.81|
|Day high||$8.13||Avg. volume||9,328,083|
|50-day MA||$8.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.30||Market Cap||1.64B|
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO) Company Bio
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops active DNA immunotherapies and vaccines in combination with proprietary electroporation delivery devices to prevent and treat cancers and infectious diseases. Inovio leverages its optimized plasmid design and delivery technology to develop DNA medicines to potentially treat and prevent diseases associated with human papillomavirus (HPV), cancer, and infectious diseases. The company has more than 2,000 patients receiving Inovio DNA medicines in more than 7,000 clinical trial applications. Inovio’s corporate headquarters is in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania with research & development and manufacturing facilities in San Diego, California. Dr. J. Joseph Kim serves as the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
INO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INO Latest Social Stream
View Full INO Social Stream
Latest INO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INO as an investment opportunity.
Vaccines Market to Soar at 10.7 % CAGR and Hit USD 104.87 Billion till 2027 Backed by Several Immunization Programs Funded by Governments: Fortune Business Insights
Top Players Covered in the Vaccines Market Research Report are GlaxoSmithKline plc., Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Emergent BioSolutions, Inc., CSL Limited, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bavarian Nordic, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation and other key market players. Top Players Covered in the Vaccines Market Research Report are GlaxoSmithKline plc., Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Emergent BioSolutions, Inc., CSL Limited, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bavarian Nordic, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation and other key market players.
Is INO stock a buy after Brazil's national health agency granted Inovio permission to begin a Phase 2 and Phase 3 Covid vaccine test?
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. stock falls Friday, underperforms market MarketWatch
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO): Price Now Near $7.78; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis
It''s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as ino has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days. The post Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO): Price Now Near $7.78; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Company's COVID vaccine candidate has lower likely returns than other therapies with longer timelines, BofA said.
INO Price Returns
Continue Researching INOWant to see what other sources are saying about Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch