Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INO POWR Grades
- INO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 40.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- INO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.11% of US stocks).
INO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INO is 0 -- better than merely 6.5% of US stocks.
- INO's price/sales ratio is 467.94; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.15% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that INO's revenue has grown -76.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.58% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FHTX, SYRS, ALPN, ABUS, and RVMD.
- Visit INO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inovio.com.
INO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INO's price/sales ratio is 2378.41% higher, now standing at 281.3.
- INO's price/sales ratio has moved up 277.6 over the prior 243 months.
- INO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INO.
INO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -463.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.22%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 322.43%.
The table below shows INO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.67% of graded US stocks.
- INO's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 168th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- POAI, EYES, and PETV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INO.
The table below shows INO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.63||52-week high||$9.74|
|Prev. close||$2.46||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$2.65||Avg. volume||5,686,627|
|50-day MA||$1.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.73||Market Cap||655.92M|
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO) Company Bio
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops active DNA immunotherapies and vaccines in combination with proprietary electroporation delivery devices to prevent and treat cancers and infectious diseases. Inovio leverages its optimized plasmid design and delivery technology to develop DNA medicines to potentially treat and prevent diseases associated with human papillomavirus (HPV), cancer, and infectious diseases. The company has more than 2,000 patients receiving Inovio DNA medicines in more than 7,000 clinical trial applications. Inovio’s corporate headquarters is in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania with research & development and manufacturing facilities in San Diego, California. Dr. J. Joseph Kim serves as the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
INO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INO Latest Social Stream
View Full INO Social Stream
Latest INO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INO as an investment opportunity.
Analysts and brokerage firms often use ratings when they issue stock recommendations to stock traders. Analysts arrive at stock ratings by researching public financial statements, communicating with executives and customers and following industry trends. Here are the latest analyst rating updates for AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc (NYSE: AMC ), Romeo Power Inc (NYSE: RMO ) and Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: INO ): The latest price target for AMC was by Wedbush on Nov. 4. The analyst firm set a price target … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Shareholders in Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INO) have lost 78%, as stock drops 12% this past week
As every investor would know, you don't hit a homerun every time you swing. But it would be foolish to simply accept...
Alkermes (ALKS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 76.92% and 1.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
INOVIO (NASDAQ: INO) announced today that fourth quarter 2021 financial results will be released after the market close on March 1, 2022. Following the release, INOVIO will host a live conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss financial results and provide a general business update.
Molina Healthcare (MOH) expects its 2022 business to witness reduced impacts from COVID. Strong Medicare and Medicaid performance is set to buoy results.
INO Price Returns
Continue Researching INOWant to see what other sources are saying about Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch