Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO): Price and Financial Metrics
INO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.39||52-week high||$2.61|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||5,768,179|
|50-day MA||$0.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||104.28M|
INO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INO POWR Grades
- INO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 125 days.
- INO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.32% of US stocks).
INO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.98, INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 91.18% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 354.99%, a number that bests 98.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INO is more volatile than 93.97% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EIGR, CTMX, GSIT, VYGR, and PRTC.
- Visit INO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inovio.com.
INO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INO's EV/EBIT ratio is 104.31% lower, now standing at -0.5.
- INO's price/sales ratio has moved down 271.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INO.
INO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -79.08%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -46.43%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -249.9%.
The table below shows INO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.67% of graded US stocks.
- INO's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 168th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- POAI, EYES, and PETV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INO.
The table below shows INO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO) Company Bio
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops active DNA immunotherapies and vaccines in combination with proprietary electroporation delivery devices to prevent and treat cancers and infectious diseases. Inovio leverages its optimized plasmid design and delivery technology to develop DNA medicines to potentially treat and prevent diseases associated with human papillomavirus (HPV), cancer, and infectious diseases. The company has more than 2,000 patients receiving Inovio DNA medicines in more than 7,000 clinical trial applications. Inovio’s corporate headquarters is in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania with research & development and manufacturing facilities in San Diego, California. Dr. J. Joseph Kim serves as the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
INO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INO Latest Social Stream
View Full INO Social Stream
Latest INO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INO as an investment opportunity.
INOVIO Announces U.S. FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation Granted for INO-3107 for the Treatment of Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis
INOVIO (NASDAQ:INO), a biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing DNA medicines to help treat and protect people from HPV-related diseases, cancer, and infectious diseases, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Breakthrough Therapy designation for INO-3107 as a potential treatment for patients with Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis (RRP). The FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation is a process designed to expedite the development and
Among the dozen Philadelphia-area life sciences firms that have enacted layoffs since the start of last year, two companies have each trimmed their workforces three separate times.
INOVIO (NASDAQ:INO), a biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing DNA medicines to help treat and protect people from HPV-related diseases, cancer, and infectious diseases, today announced that Dr. Jacqueline Shea, President and CEO will present at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference.
Good afternoon, and thank you for joining the Inovio 2023 second-quarter conference call. Joining me on today's call are Dr. Jackie Shea, president and CEO; Dr. Michael Sumner, chief medical officer; and Mr.
Inovio (INO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.14% and 13%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
INO Price Returns
Continue Researching INOWant to see what other sources are saying about Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch