Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.53% of US stocks.
- INO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- INO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
INO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INO is 0.05 -- better than only 11.27% of US stocks.
- INO's price/sales ratio is 24.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.94% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that INO's revenue has grown 478.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.26% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC are ADAP, VSTM, CRBU, PRTC, and UTSI.
- Visit INO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inovio.com.
INO Valuation Summary
- INO's price/sales ratio is 24.4; this is 419.15% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- INO's price/sales ratio has moved down 44.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INO.
INO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -79.08%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -46.43%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -249.9%.
The table below shows INO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.67% of graded US stocks.
- INO's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 168th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- POAI, EYES, and PETV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INO.
The table below shows INO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INO, see our INO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.94 (Hold)|
INO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.84||52-week high||$4.00|
|Prev. close||$0.88||52-week low||$0.79|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||4,363,759|
|50-day MA||$1.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.82||Market Cap||219.03M|
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO) Company Bio
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops active DNA immunotherapies and vaccines in combination with proprietary electroporation delivery devices to prevent and treat cancers and infectious diseases. Inovio leverages its optimized plasmid design and delivery technology to develop DNA medicines to potentially treat and prevent diseases associated with human papillomavirus (HPV), cancer, and infectious diseases. The company has more than 2,000 patients receiving Inovio DNA medicines in more than 7,000 clinical trial applications. Inovio’s corporate headquarters is in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania with research & development and manufacturing facilities in San Diego, California. Dr. J. Joseph Kim serves as the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
INO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INO Latest Social Stream
View Full INO Social Stream
Latest INO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INO as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
We're starting the final day of the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Friday!
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:INO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:INO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 1, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to the Inovio Pharmaceuticals Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. Please note, this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Thomas Hong, Manager of Investor Relations. Please go ahead. Thomas […]
INOVIO to Present at the Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference
INOVIO (NASDAQ:INO), a biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing DNA medicines to help treat and protect people from HPV-related diseases, cancer, and infectious diseases, today announced that Jacqueline Shea, Ph.D., President and CEO, will present at the Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
March 1, 2023 4:30 PM ET
Thomas Hong - Manager-Investor Communications
Jacqueline Shea - President and Chief Executive Officer
Michael Sumner - Chief Medical Officer
Peter Kies - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Hartaj Singh - Oppenheimer
Charlie Young - Bank of America
Yi Chen - H.C. Wainwright
Good afternoon, and welcome to the Inovio Pharmaceuticals Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this event is being recorded.
I would now like to turn ...
Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Good afternoon, and thank you for joining the Inovio 2022 fourth quarter and full year financial results conference call. Joining me on today's call are Dr. Jackie Shea, president and CEO and Dr. Michael Sumner, chief medical officer; and Mr. Today's call will review our corporate and financial information for the quarter and year ended December 31st, 2022, as well as provide an update on our efforts to develop our DNA medicines platform.
INO Price Returns
Continue Researching INOWant to see what other sources are saying about Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...