Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO): Price and Financial Metrics
INO Stock Summary
- INO's price/sales ratio is 251.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.95% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -86.51%, a number that bests only 1.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INO is more volatile than 96.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc are SNDX, CRNX, CNCE, QURE, and ADAP.
- INO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.inovio.com.
INO Stock Price Chart More Charts
INO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.32||52-week high||$19.36|
|Prev. close||$8.27||52-week low||$1.91|
|Day high||$8.53||Avg. volume||27,311,830|
|50-day MA||$6.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.50||Market Cap||1.21B|
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO) Company Bio
Inovio Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, developing active DNA immunotherapies and vaccines in combination with proprietary electroporation delivery devices to prevent and treat cancers and infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.