Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INO POWR Grades
- INO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 52.55% of US stocks.
- INO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- INO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.52% of US stocks).
INO Stock Summary
- INO's price/sales ratio is 261.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.55%, Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.51% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 135.72%, a number that bests 95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VIR, SGMO, PTGX, SYRS, and RNA.
- INO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.inovio.com.
INO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INO's price/sales ratio is 2378.41% higher, now standing at 281.3.
- INO's price/sales ratio has moved up 277.6 over the prior 243 months.
- INO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INO.
INO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 322.43%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -43.95%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -561.22%.
The table below shows INO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.87% of graded US stocks.
- INO's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 166th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- POAI, EYES, and PETV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INO.
The table below shows INO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.77||52-week high||$19.00|
|Prev. close||$7.76||52-week low||$5.81|
|Day high||$7.90||Avg. volume||9,151,626|
|50-day MA||$8.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.19||Market Cap||1.63B|
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO) Company Bio
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops active DNA immunotherapies and vaccines in combination with proprietary electroporation delivery devices to prevent and treat cancers and infectious diseases. Inovio leverages its optimized plasmid design and delivery technology to develop DNA medicines to potentially treat and prevent diseases associated with human papillomavirus (HPV), cancer, and infectious diseases. The company has more than 2,000 patients receiving Inovio DNA medicines in more than 7,000 clinical trial applications. Inovio’s corporate headquarters is in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania with research & development and manufacturing facilities in San Diego, California. Dr. J. Joseph Kim serves as the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
INO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INO Latest Social Stream
View Full INO Social Stream
Latest INO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INO as an investment opportunity.
Is INO stock a buy after Brazil, the Philippines and Mexico gave it the go-ahead to run Covid vaccine testing? Is Inovio stock a buy now?
Inovio Pharmaceuticals found using ticker (INO) now have 9 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 35 and 6 and has a mean target at 13.22. With the stocks previous close at 7.86 this indicates there is a potential upside of 68.2%. There is a 50 day moving average of 8.45 and the 200 day MA is 8.42. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,639m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="INO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Inovio Pharmaceuticals, a biotechnology company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of DNA medicines to treat and protect people from diseases a...
INOVIO Receives Regulatory Authorization to Conduct Phase 3 Efficacy Trial of its COVID-19 DNA Vaccine Candidate, INO-4800, in Mexico
INOVIO (NASDAQ:INO), a biotechnology company focused on bringing to market precisely designed DNA medicines to treat and protect people from infectious diseases, cancer, and HPV-associated diseases, today announced that it has received authorization from COFEPRIS (Comisión Federal para la Protección contra Riesgos Sanitarios), the national health regulatory agency of Mexico, to conduct a clinical trial in that country as part of the Phase 3 segment of INOVIO's global Phase 2/3 trial, INNOVATE (I
Vaccines Market to Soar at 10.7 % CAGR and Hit USD 104.87 Billion till 2027 Backed by Several Immunization Programs Funded by Governments: Fortune Business Insights
Top Players Covered in the Vaccines Market Research Report are GlaxoSmithKline plc., Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Emergent BioSolutions, Inc., CSL Limited, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bavarian Nordic, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation and other key market players. Top Players Covered in the Vaccines Market Research Report are GlaxoSmithKline plc., Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Emergent BioSolutions, Inc., CSL Limited, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bavarian Nordic, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation and other key market players.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. stock falls Friday, underperforms market MarketWatch
INO Price Returns
Continue Researching INOWant to see what other sources are saying about Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch