Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.45% of US stocks.
- INO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- INO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.78% of US stocks).
INO Stock Summary
- INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 10.5% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- INO's price/sales ratio is 40.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSIT, PRQR, EIGR, AYLA, and SURF.
- INO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.inovio.com.
INO Valuation Summary
- INO's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.4; this is 117.28% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INO's price/sales ratio has gone up 33.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INO.
INO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -38.58%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -45.23%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 73.22%.
The table below shows INO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.67% of graded US stocks.
- INO's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 168th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- POAI, EYES, and PETV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INO.
The table below shows INO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.83||52-week high||$6.74|
|Prev. close||$1.79||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$1.87||Avg. volume||5,706,929|
|50-day MA||$1.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.33||Market Cap||456.56M|
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INO) Company Bio
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops active DNA immunotherapies and vaccines in combination with proprietary electroporation delivery devices to prevent and treat cancers and infectious diseases. Inovio leverages its optimized plasmid design and delivery technology to develop DNA medicines to potentially treat and prevent diseases associated with human papillomavirus (HPV), cancer, and infectious diseases. The company has more than 2,000 patients receiving Inovio DNA medicines in more than 7,000 clinical trial applications. Inovio’s corporate headquarters is in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania with research & development and manufacturing facilities in San Diego, California. Dr. J. Joseph Kim serves as the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
INO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INO Latest Social Stream
View Full INO Social Stream
Latest INO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INO as an investment opportunity.
Within A Month After Pulling Plug On COVID-19 Booster Study, Inovio Shelves Two More Infectious Disease Programs
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: INO) has agreed with its collaborator, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), to discontinue the development of product candidates targeting Lassa Fever (INO-4500) and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) (INO-4700). Recently, Inovio discontinued its internally funded efforts to develop INO-4800 as a COVID-19 heterologous booster vaccine. The move follows the initial data analyses from studies conducted by Inovio and funded by CEPI. Dr.
Inovio is discontinuing development of its vaccine product candidates targeting Lassa Fever and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, or MERS, the latest setback for the Montgomery County biotechnology company. Inovio said it agreed with its collaborator, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), to stop work on both experimental products, INO-4500 and INO-4700, following initial analyses of data from studies testing the effectiveness of each.
INOVIO (NASDAQ: INO), a biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing DNA medicines to help treat and prevent infectious diseases, cancer, and diseases associated with HPV, today announced that it has agreed with its collaborator, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), to discontinue development of product candidates targeting Lassa Fever (INO-4500) and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) (INO-4700), following initial analyses of data from studies condu
Even though many stocks have fallen sharply in price, not all are bargains -- investors must remains selective.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Emergent Biosolutions (EBS), Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) and Assembly Biosciences (ASMB)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Emergent Biosolutions (EBS – Research Report), Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO – Research Report) and Assembly Biosciences (ASMB – Research Report). Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Chardan Capital analyst Keay Nakae reiterated a Buy rating on Emergent Biosolutions today and set a price target of $55.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $19.73, close to its 52-week low of $18.00. According to TipRanks.
INO Price Returns
Continue Researching INOWant to see what other sources are saying about Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (INO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch