Innodata Inc. (INOD): Price and Financial Metrics
INOD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 295.06, Innodata Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Innodata Inc is reporting a growth rate of -350.65%; that's higher than just 5.05% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INOD is more volatile than 91.99% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Innodata Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZYXI, KBH, SMED, GDOT, and SCHN.
- INOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Innodata Inc's official web site, go to www.innodata.com.
INOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.06||52-week high||$9.49|
|Prev. close||$7.04||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$7.10||Avg. volume||226,627|
|50-day MA||$6.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.19||Market Cap||182.56M|
INOD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for INOD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Innodata Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 57%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Innodata Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 22.61% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Innodata Inc experienced a tax rate of about 26% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 88.13% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INOD Latest Social Stream
View Full INOD Social Stream
Latest INOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innodata Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INOD as an investment opportunity.
While stock picking isn't easy, for those willing to persist and learn, it is possible to buy shares in great...
Innodata Expands Engagement With Leading Social Media Platform for up to $7.0 Million in AI Services for 2021
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 15, 2021 / Innodata Inc. (NASDAQ:INOD), a leading data engineering company, today announced that it has signed an amendment to its statement of work with one of the world's leading social media platforms to provide up to $7.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / INNODATA INC. (NASDAQ:INOD) today announced that it will report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 results before the market opens on Thursday, March 11, 2021.
Tom Perchinsky Appointed as Agility's First Chief Sales OfficerNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 1, 2021 / Innodata Inc. (NASDAQ:INOD) announced today that Tom Perchinsky has been appointed as Chief Sales Officer of its subsidiary, Agility PR Solutions.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 12, 2020 / INNODATA INC.
INOD Price Returns
Continue Researching INODWant to do more research on Innodata Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!