Innodata Inc. (INOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INOD POWR Grades
- INOD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.25% of US stocks.
- INOD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- INOD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
INOD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 130.06, Innodata Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.85% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Innodata Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, INOD has reported earnings growth of 2,214.52%, putting it ahead of 99.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INOD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HEAR, NVST, APPS, GTLS, and ETSY.
- Visit INOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.innodata.com.
INOD Valuation Summary
- INOD's EV/EBIT ratio is 114.7; this is 244.96% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INOD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- INOD's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INOD.
INOD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 221.99%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -56.3%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 57.83%.
The table below shows INOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.96||52-week high||$9.49|
|Prev. close||$7.24||52-week low||$1.37|
|Day high||$7.42||Avg. volume||154,233|
|50-day MA||$6.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.97||Market Cap||183.17M|
INOD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Innodata Inc. To summarize, we found that Innodata Inc ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 41% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Innodata Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Innodata Inc over the past 5.5 years is 0.57%; that's higher than 78.14% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Innodata Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INOD Latest Social Stream
View Full INOD Social Stream
Latest INOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innodata Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INOD as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 29, 2021 / INNODATA INC. (NASDAQ:INOD) today announced that it will report Second Quarter 2021 results before the market opens on Thursday, August 5, 2021. A news r
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 29, 2021 / INNODATA INC. (NASDAQ:INOD) today announced that it will report Second Quarter 2021 results before the market opens on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Typically, we'll...
No summary available.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best small-cap AI stocks. You can skip our comprehensive analysis and outlook of the artificial intelligence industry and go directly to the 5 Small-Cap AI Stocks. The pandemic-driven recession harmed big and small businesses across all industries in terms of revenue and growth, but it […]
INOD Price Returns