Innodata Inc. (INOD): Price and Financial Metrics
INOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.06||52-week high||$15.36|
|Prev. close||$7.33||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$7.50||Avg. volume||423,542|
|50-day MA||$7.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.22||Market Cap||202.69M|
INOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INOD POWR Grades
- INOD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INOD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- INOD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
INOD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INOD is 3.4 -- better than 84.62% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INOD is currently 38.46, higher than 91.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of INNODATA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INOD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DFH, SURG, JAKK, WGO, and LMB.
- INOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INNODATA INC's official web site, go to www.innodata.com.
INOD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INOD's price/earnings ratio is 228.69% lower, now standing at -30.5.
- INOD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INOD.
INOD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.5%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 25.64%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.12%.
The table below shows INOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INOD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INOD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.9% of graded US stocks.
- INOD's asset turnover comes in at 1.101 -- ranking 109th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ADS, FORR, and YEXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INOD.
The table below shows INOD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INOD Latest Social Stream
View Full INOD Social Stream
Latest INOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INNODATA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INOD as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 15, 2023 / INNODATA INC. (NASDAQ:INOD) a leading data engineering company, announced that it will be participating today at Needham's 4th Annual Virtual Tech Week.Jack Abuhoff, CEO, will be presenting and hosting ...
Innodata Inc CEO Jack Abuhoff joined Steve Darling from Proactive to share significant news about the company's growth and future plans.
Innodata Inc. (NASDAQ:INOD) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 5, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to Innodata’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this conference is being recorded. I will now turn the conference over to your host, Amy Agress, General Counsel. You may begin. Amy Agress: Thank you, Paul. Good afternoon, […]
Adjusted EBITDA sees 100% sequential quarter-on-quarter growth
Revenue Up 20% Year-Over-Year; Accelerating Growth in Q4 and 2024 AnticipatedNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 2, 2023 / INNODATA INC. (NASDAQ:INOD) today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.Revenue for the quarter ended ...
INOD Price Returns