Inovalon Holdings, Inc. - (INOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INOV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- INOV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- INOV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.52% of US stocks).
INOV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,227.85, Inovalon Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.24% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 176.79, Inovalon Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Inovalon Holdings Inc is higher than 86.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WING, NEOG, SYNH, MRCY, and KAI.
- INOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inovalon Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.inovalon.com.
INOV Valuation Summary
- INOV's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.6; this is 106.32% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- INOV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.9 over the prior 78 months.
- Over the past 78 months, INOV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 31.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INOV.
INOV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.05%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.59%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -74.52%.
The table below shows INOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.39||52-week high||$38.60|
|Prev. close||$37.88||52-week low||$17.56|
|Day high||$37.85||Avg. volume||521,615|
|50-day MA||$32.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.82||Market Cap||5.83B|
Inovalon Holdings, Inc. - (INOV) Company Bio
Inovalon Holdings provides advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to the healthcare industry in the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Bowie, Maryland.
INOV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Inovalon Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Inovalon Holdings Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for INOV, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 83. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 24.29% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Inovalon Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 62.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Inovalon Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INOV Latest Social Stream
View Full INOV Social Stream
Latest INOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inovalon Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INOV as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Inovalon Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:INOV) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and […]
Inovalon Holdings, Inc. (INOV) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 28, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Kim Collins - Senior Vice President-Communications Dr. Keith Dunleavy - Chief Executive Officer Jonathan Boldt - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Daniel Grosslight - Citi Stephanie Davis - SVB Leerink Jessica Tassan...
Inovalon Holdings (INOV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.75% and 3.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second Quarter 2021 Highlights Q2 revenue of $190.4 million, up 17% YoY and 8% sequentiallyQ2 subscription-based platform revenue of $168.7 million, up 19% YoY and 7% sequentially, equating to 89% of Q2 total revenueQ2 net income of $9.6 million, resulting in diluted net income of $0.06 per shareQ2 Non-GAAP net income of $27.9 million, resulting in Non-GAAP net income of $0.19 per share, up 27% YoYQ2 Adjusted EBITDA of $64.1 million, up 13% YoY and 9% sequentially, resulting in adjusted EBITDA m
Healthcare Analytics Market SWOT Analysis to 2026 Players are Cerner Corporation, Health Catalyst, Inovalon, McKesson Corporation, MEDEANALYTICS, Optum, Inc
A new market study is released on Global "Healthcare Analytics Market 2021" with data Tables for historical and forecast years represented with Chats & Graphs with easy to understand detailed analysis. The report also sheds light on present scenario and
INOV Price Returns