Inovalon Holdings, Inc. - (INOV): Price and Financial Metrics
INOV Stock Summary
- Inovalon Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on February 12, 2015, making it an older stock than just 17.17% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Inovalon Holdings Inc is higher than 86.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Inovalon Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -6,758.77%; that's higher than merely 0.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inovalon Holdings Inc are SBLK, AC, INSE, PFMT, and SNE.
- INOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inovalon Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.inovalon.com.
INOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
INOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.52||52-week high||$20.59|
|Prev. close||$20.24||52-week low||$11.50|
|Day high||$20.59||Avg. volume||404,194|
|50-day MA||$18.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.78||Market Cap||3.18B|
Inovalon Holdings, Inc. - (INOV) Company Bio
Inovalon Holdings provides advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to the healthcare industry in the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Bowie, Maryland.