Inpixon (INPX): Price and Financial Metrics
INPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$16.65|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.19|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||5,461,805|
|50-day MA||$0.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||5.33M|
INPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INPX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INPX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INPX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 153 days.
- INPX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
INPX Stock Summary
- INPX has a market capitalization of $4,302,640 -- more than approximately only 1.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INPX is more volatile than 98.99% of stocks we're observing.
- INPIXON's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 49.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INPIXON, a group of peers worth examining would be EGLX, REKR, SEAC, LIVN, and GAN.
- INPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INPIXON's official web site, go to www.inpixon.com.
INPX Valuation Summary
- INPX's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.6; this is 97% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 109 months, INPX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INPX.
INPX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -130.47%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -898.04%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -87.17%.
The table below shows INPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INPX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.73% of graded US stocks.
- INPX's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 514th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AIKI, FIVN, and NTNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INPX.
The table below shows INPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Inpixon (INPX) Company Bio
Inpixon, together with its subsidiaries, provides big data analytics and location based products and related services worldwide. It offers Inpixon Sensor 4000, a passive RF sensor to detect signals ranging from pings to a cell tower to active wireless transmissions; Inpixon IPA Pod offers entry-level barriers to radio detection based indoor positioning; Inpixon Smart School Safety Network solution, a combination of wristbands, ID badges, gateways, and proprietary backend software for school; UWB Sensor Module helps in detection with location; Inpixon GPS 900, a personnel, vehicle, and asset tracking solution; IPA Security, a mobile security and detection product that locates devices operating within a monitored area; Inpixon MDM Connector enables two-way communication between our IPA Security platform and a 3rd-party mobile device management system; Inpixon On-Premises Analytics security customers running systems; and Inpixon GPS Viewer, a browser-based portal used to monitor location and movements of GPS-enabled tracking devices. The company also offers data analytics solutions, such as IPA Wi-Fi, a cloud-based data analytics engine that provides visitor metrics and insights by ingesting diverse data from IoT, third-party, and proprietary sensors; IPA Video analytics to help security personnel combat crime and secure indoor locations; Inpixon Captive Portal, a splash page for their customers to accept terms and conditions before using Wi-Fi; and Shoom Products cloud based applications and analytics for the media and publishing industry. It serves shopping malls, corporate offices, healthcare facilities, government agencies, local publications, and others. The company was formerly known as Sysorex Global and changed its name to Inpixon in March 2017. Inpixon is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INPX Latest Social Stream
View Full INPX Social Stream
Latest INPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INPIXON that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INPX as an investment opportunity.
Inpixon (INPX) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 15, 2023 4:30 p.m. ET
Alexandra Schilt - Investor Relations, Vice President of Crescendo Communications
Nadir Ali - Chief Executive Officer
Wendy Loundermon - Chief Financial Officer
Good afternoon, and welcome to Inpixon's Business Update Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] Participants of this call are advised that the audio of this conference call is being broadcast live over the Internet, and is also being recorded for playback purposes. A telephone replay of the call will be available approximately one hour after the end of the call through ...
Inpixon Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
Inpixon® (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence® company, today provided a business update and reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Inpixon Schedules First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Business Update Conference Call
Inpixon® (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence® company, today announced it will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, May 15, 2023, to discuss the company's financial results for the first quarter of 2023 ended March 31, 2023, which the company plans to release after market close the same day. The call will also include an update on the company's corporate progress and other developments.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers with all the latest news traders need to know about for Friday!
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on Monday morning!
INPX Price Returns
Continue Researching INPXWant to see what other sources are saying about Inpixon's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Inpixon (INPX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inpixon (INPX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inpixon (INPX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...