Inpixon (INPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INPX POWR Grades
- INPX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INPX is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 107 days.
- INPX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
INPX Stock Summary
- INPX has a market capitalization of $19,328,784 -- more than approximately merely 6.29% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, INPX has reported earnings growth of 127.96%, putting it ahead of 88.69% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INPX is more volatile than 99.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INPIXON are GAN, REKR, GNSS, CEMI, and TRUE.
- Visit INPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inpixon.com.
INPX Valuation Summary
- INPX's price/earnings ratio is -0.2; this is 100.78% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 107 months, INPX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INPX.
INPX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -21.27%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -115.35%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -89.79%.
The table below shows INPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INPX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.73% of graded US stocks.
- INPX's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 514th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AIKI, FIVN, and NTNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INPX.
The table below shows INPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.35||52-week high||$36.51|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$1.35||Avg. volume||4,318,634|
|50-day MA||$2.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.63||Market Cap||3.22M|
Inpixon (INPX) Company Bio
Inpixon, together with its subsidiaries, provides big data analytics and location based products and related services worldwide. It offers Inpixon Sensor 4000, a passive RF sensor to detect signals ranging from pings to a cell tower to active wireless transmissions; Inpixon IPA Pod offers entry-level barriers to radio detection based indoor positioning; Inpixon Smart School Safety Network solution, a combination of wristbands, ID badges, gateways, and proprietary backend software for school; UWB Sensor Module helps in detection with location; Inpixon GPS 900, a personnel, vehicle, and asset tracking solution; IPA Security, a mobile security and detection product that locates devices operating within a monitored area; Inpixon MDM Connector enables two-way communication between our IPA Security platform and a 3rd-party mobile device management system; Inpixon On-Premises Analytics security customers running systems; and Inpixon GPS Viewer, a browser-based portal used to monitor location and movements of GPS-enabled tracking devices. The company also offers data analytics solutions, such as IPA Wi-Fi, a cloud-based data analytics engine that provides visitor metrics and insights by ingesting diverse data from IoT, third-party, and proprietary sensors; IPA Video analytics to help security personnel combat crime and secure indoor locations; Inpixon Captive Portal, a splash page for their customers to accept terms and conditions before using Wi-Fi; and Shoom Products cloud based applications and analytics for the media and publishing industry. It serves shopping malls, corporate offices, healthcare facilities, government agencies, local publications, and others. The company was formerly known as Sysorex Global and changed its name to Inpixon in March 2017. Inpixon is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INPX Latest Social Stream
View Full INPX Social Stream
Latest INPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INPIXON that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INPX as an investment opportunity.
Esports Entertainment (GMBL) stock is rising higher on Wednesday without any recent news from the online betting company.
Grom Social Enterprises (GROM) stock is falling on Wednesday after the company revealed details of a $3 million private placement.
Waitr (ASAP) stock is falling hard on Wednesday after the company said it doesn't intend to appeal a Nasdaq delisting notice.
It's time to start off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Wednesday!
Inpixon (INPX) stock is rocketing higher on Wednesday despite a lack of news concerning the solutions and technologies company.
INPX Price Returns