Inpixon (INPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INPX POWR Grades
- INPX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 45.19% of US stocks.
- INPX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- INPX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.01% of US stocks).
INPX Stock Summary
- INPX's price/sales ratio is 110.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.3%, Inpixon's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.69% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that INPX's revenue has grown 54.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.65% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INPX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JKHY, NVEC, NRC, PBH, and SIBN.
- INPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inpixon's official web site, go to www.inpixon.com.
INPX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INPX's EV/EBIT ratio is 199.55% lower, now standing at -33.1.
- INPX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.9 over the prior 104 months.
- INPX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.2 over the prior 104 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INPX.
INPX Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 54.93%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -166.76%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -80.02%.
The table below shows INPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$2.89|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$1.06||Avg. volume||7,292,899|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||115.10M|
Inpixon (INPX) Company Bio
Inpixon, together with its subsidiaries, provides big data analytics and location based products and related services worldwide. It offers Inpixon Sensor 4000, a passive RF sensor to detect signals ranging from pings to a cell tower to active wireless transmissions; Inpixon IPA Pod offers entry-level barriers to radio detection based indoor positioning; Inpixon Smart School Safety Network solution, a combination of wristbands, ID badges, gateways, and proprietary backend software for school; UWB Sensor Module helps in detection with location; Inpixon GPS 900, a personnel, vehicle, and asset tracking solution; IPA Security, a mobile security and detection product that locates devices operating within a monitored area; Inpixon MDM Connector enables two-way communication between our IPA Security platform and a 3rd-party mobile device management system; Inpixon On-Premises Analytics security customers running systems; and Inpixon GPS Viewer, a browser-based portal used to monitor location and movements of GPS-enabled tracking devices. The company also offers data analytics solutions, such as IPA Wi-Fi, a cloud-based data analytics engine that provides visitor metrics and insights by ingesting diverse data from IoT, third-party, and proprietary sensors; IPA Video analytics to help security personnel combat crime and secure indoor locations; Inpixon Captive Portal, a splash page for their customers to accept terms and conditions before using Wi-Fi; and Shoom Products cloud based applications and analytics for the media and publishing industry. It serves shopping malls, corporate offices, healthcare facilities, government agencies, local publications, and others. The company was formerly known as Sysorex Global and changed its name to Inpixon in March 2017. Inpixon is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
INPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INPX Latest Social Stream
View Full INPX Social Stream
Latest INPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inpixon that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INPX as an investment opportunity.
With the dog days of summer upon us, what better time to add some new, inexpensive stocks to your investment portfolio?
Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence™ company, today announced that it has received orders for tens of thousands of units in its RTLS product line including next-generation technologies, from integrator partners for their industrial customers in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
Inpixon Continues Contract Win Momentum With Multi-Year Smart Office App Agreement With Global Social Media Company to Facilitate Office Reopenings
Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence™ company, today announced that its smart office app, which was added to the Company's product portfolio with the recent acquisition of The CXApp, has been selected by a leading global social media and information sharing company with hundreds of millions of active users worldwide for implementation across dozens of corporate locations. Among other features, the location-aware app allows employees to reserve workspace across thousands of desks, a ke
Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence™ company, today announced that it has been added to the Russell Microcap® Index, following the annual Russell indexes reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens today, June 28, 2021, according to a final list of additions posted on June 25, 2021.
Inpixon Secures Purchase Order for Implementation of Smart Office App with Multinational Mass Media and Entertainment Conglomerate
Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence™ company, today announced that its smart office app, acquired in the recent The CXApp transaction, was selected by a globally recognized media and entertainment conglomerate with a portfolio of well-recognized movie, cable and network television, sports and news brands for implementation across multiple corporate campuses including its global headquarters.
INPX Price Returns