Inpixon (INPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INPX POWR Grades
- INPX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 54.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INPX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 162 days.
- INPX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
INPX Stock Summary
- INPX's price/sales ratio is 37.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.56%, Inpixon's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.04% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that INPX's revenue has grown 100.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.14% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Inpixon, a group of peers worth examining would be OM, SGLB, DMTK, IDN, and LMND.
- Visit INPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inpixon.com.
INPX Valuation Summary
- INPX's EV/EBIT ratio is -100.4; this is 411.32% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 106 months, INPX's price/sales ratio has gone up 90.7.
- Over the past 106 months, INPX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 81.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INPX.
INPX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -99.83%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.05%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -16.94%.
The table below shows INPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INPX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.73% of graded US stocks.
- INPX's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 514th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AIKI, FIVN, and NTNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INPX.
The table below shows INPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.43||52-week high||$2.89|
|Prev. close||$0.45||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.45||Avg. volume||832,482|
|50-day MA||$0.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.92||Market Cap||53.24M|
Inpixon (INPX) Company Bio
Inpixon, together with its subsidiaries, provides big data analytics and location based products and related services worldwide. It offers Inpixon Sensor 4000, a passive RF sensor to detect signals ranging from pings to a cell tower to active wireless transmissions; Inpixon IPA Pod offers entry-level barriers to radio detection based indoor positioning; Inpixon Smart School Safety Network solution, a combination of wristbands, ID badges, gateways, and proprietary backend software for school; UWB Sensor Module helps in detection with location; Inpixon GPS 900, a personnel, vehicle, and asset tracking solution; IPA Security, a mobile security and detection product that locates devices operating within a monitored area; Inpixon MDM Connector enables two-way communication between our IPA Security platform and a 3rd-party mobile device management system; Inpixon On-Premises Analytics security customers running systems; and Inpixon GPS Viewer, a browser-based portal used to monitor location and movements of GPS-enabled tracking devices. The company also offers data analytics solutions, such as IPA Wi-Fi, a cloud-based data analytics engine that provides visitor metrics and insights by ingesting diverse data from IoT, third-party, and proprietary sensors; IPA Video analytics to help security personnel combat crime and secure indoor locations; Inpixon Captive Portal, a splash page for their customers to accept terms and conditions before using Wi-Fi; and Shoom Products cloud based applications and analytics for the media and publishing industry. It serves shopping malls, corporate offices, healthcare facilities, government agencies, local publications, and others. The company was formerly known as Sysorex Global and changed its name to Inpixon in March 2017. Inpixon is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INPX Latest Social Stream
View Full INPX Social Stream
Latest INPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inpixon that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INPX as an investment opportunity.
Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence™ company, announced today it has contracted with a premier automotive vehicle manufacturer to provide Inpixon's smart office app for use at several of their workplace locations including the U.S. corporate headquarters campus and multiple international locations. The agreement includes up-front professional services fees and recurring revenue license fees totaling more than half a million dollars over the initial three-year term.
Inpixon CEO Reflects on the Role of Immersive Technologies for Reimagining the Workplace, Inpixon Growth in 2021 and Plans for 2022 in Shareholder Update
Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence™ company, today provided the following remarks from the company's CEO, Nadir Ali.
Inpixon''s CXApp Event Platform Selected by the Association of Briefing Program Managers as Exclusive Event Management Solution
No summary available.
Inpixon's CXApp Event Platform Selected by the Association of Briefing Program Managers as Exclusive Event Management Solution
Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), the Indoor Intelligence™ company, today announced its CXApp event platform has been selected by the Association of Briefing Program Managers (ABPM) as the exclusive event management solution for the group's three conferences as well as their virtual workshops and member meetings in 2022. ABPM is a global professional community that advances briefing programs as a vital tool for the success of its member companies. The association states that its membership includes more t
Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) has a beta value of 2.04 and has seen 1.13 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $84.15M, closed the last trade at $0.66 per share which meant it lost $0.0 on the day or -0.36% during that session. The INPX stock price is -337.88% off its Inpixon (INPX) Has A Promising Outlook For 2021 Read More »
INPX Price Returns