Intelligent Systems Corporation (INS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.39% of US stocks.
- INS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- INS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
INS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Intelligent Systems Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 20.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.28 for Intelligent Systems Corp; that's greater than it is for just 15.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 28.32%, Intelligent Systems Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 79.88% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRI, CPSI, PSB, ULBI, and EBF.
- INS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intelligent Systems Corp's official web site, go to www.intelsys.com.
INS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INS's price/sales ratio is 44.23% higher, now standing at 7.5.
- Over the past 243 months, INS's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.2.
- INS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INS.
INS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 64.36%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 203.5%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 415.95%.
The table below shows INS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.79||52-week high||$54.58|
|Prev. close||$33.87||52-week low||$30.01|
|Day high||$34.38||Avg. volume||61,223|
|50-day MA||$32.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.81||Market Cap||300.12M|
INS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INS Latest Social Stream
View Full INS Social Stream
Latest INS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intelligent Systems Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INS as an investment opportunity.
NORCROSS, Ga., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intelligent Systems Corporation [NYSE: INS, www.intelsys.com ], the leading provider of innovative credit technology solutions and processing services to the financial technology and services market, intends to hold an investor conference call on August 5, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. Eastern Time in conjunction with the companys earnings release for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. The company plans to issue a press release with the financial results for the period before the market opens on August 5, 2021.
Prostock-Studio/iStock via Getty Images Intelligent Systems (INS) subsidiary CoreCard Software announces a partnership with Vervent to enhance credit card servicing solutions and payment processing offerings. The collaboration will add a new, innovative payment platform with modern technology to Vervent’s arsenal to enable more flexibility and get client card programs live more quickly. ”Vervent’s...
SAN DIEGO, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In an effort to enhance credit card servicing solutions, Vervent is pleased to announce that they have formed a partnership with CoreCard to expand their payment processing offerings. CoreCard is a leading international provider of innovative prepaid and credit technology solutions and processing services to the financial technology and services market. This partnership will add a new, innovative payment platform with modern technology to Vervent’s ar
Intelligent Systems Corporation with ticker code (INS) now have 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Strong_Buy''. The target price ranges between 61 and 58 and has a mean target at 59.5. Given that the stocks previous close was at 32.28 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 84.3%. The day 50 moving average is 32.58 and the 200 moving average now moves to 38.17. The market cap for the company is $285m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="INS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Intelligent Systems Corporation, through its subsidiary, CoreCard Software, provides technology solutions and processing services to the financial technology and services market in the United States and Eu...
Intelligent Systems Corporation ( NYSE:INS ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price...
INS Price Returns
Continue Researching INSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Intelligent Systems Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Intelligent Systems Corp (INS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intelligent Systems Corp (INS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intelligent Systems Corp (INS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch