Inseego Corp. (INSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where INSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- INSG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.02% of US stocks).
INSG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INSG is -3.5 -- better than only 3.48% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.63 for INSEEGO CORP; that's greater than it is for just 3.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INSG is more volatile than 92.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSEEGO CORP are MIMO, CHRS, TARS, DYAI, and MNTS.
- INSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INSEEGO CORP's official web site, go to www.inseego.com.
INSG Valuation Summary
- INSG's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 88% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INSG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSG.
INSG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 20.35%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 754.47%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.86%.
The table below shows INSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.15% of graded US stocks.
- INSG's asset turnover comes in at 1.292 -- ranking 23rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- HLIT, DIOD, and FN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INSG.
The table below shows INSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INSG, see our INSG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.10||Average Broker Recommendation||1.9 (Hold)|
INSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$4.30|
|Prev. close||$0.57||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.59||Avg. volume||661,705|
|50-day MA||$0.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.63||Market Cap||63.18M|
Inseego Corp. (INSG) Company Bio
Inseego Corp. engages in the design and development of mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud solutions for large enterprise verticals, service providers, and small and medium-sized businesses worldwide. The company provides wireless 3G, 4G, and 5G hardware products for vertical markets, including private LTE/5G networks, First responders network authority/Firstnet, SD-WAN, telematics, remote monitoring and surveillance, and fixed wireless access and mobile broadband devices. Its products include 4G and 5G fixed wireless routers and gateways, and mobile hotspots, and wireless gateways and routers for IIoT applications, Gb speed 4G LTE hotspots and USB modems, integrated telematics, and mobile tracking hardware devices, which are supported by applications software and cloud services designed to enable customers to analyze data insights and configure/manage their hardware remotely. The company also sells software-as-a-service (SaaS), software, and services solutions in various mobile and industrial IoT vertical markets comprising fleet management, vehicle telematics, aviation telematics, usage-based insurance, stolen vehicle recovery, asset tracking, monitoring, business connectivity, and subscription management. Its SaaS delivery platforms include Ctrack platforms, which provide fleet, vehicle, aviation, asset, and other telematics applications; and Device Management Solutions, a hosted SaaS platform that helps organizations in managing the selection, deployment, and spend of their wireless assets by helping them to save money on personnel and telecom expenses. Inseego Corp. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSG Latest Social Stream
View Full INSG Social Stream
Latest INSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSEEGO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSG as an investment opportunity.
Down -32.57% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why You Should You Buy the Dip in Inseego (INSG)
Inseego (INSG) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
Inseego (INSG) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Inseego (INSG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10% and 12.58%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Inseego Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
SAN DIEGO, March 01, 2023--Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG) (the "Company"), a leader in 5G edge cloud solutions for the enterprise, today reported its results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. The Company reported fourth quarter net revenue of $52.9 million, GAAP operating loss of $14.2 million, GAAP net loss of $15.3 million, GAAP net loss of $0.14 per share, adjusted EBITDA of negative $3.0 million, and non-GAAP net loss of $0.11 per share. Unrestricted cash and cash equiva
Inseego Corp. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results on March 1, 2023
SAN DIEGO, February 15, 2023--Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG), a leader in 5G edge cloud solutions, will release financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022 after the stock market close on Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
individual investors who own 50% along with institutions invested in Inseego Corp. (NASDAQ:INSG) saw increase in their holdings value last week
If you want to know who really controls Inseego Corp. ( NASDAQ:INSG ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
INSG Price Returns
Continue Researching INSGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Inseego Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Inseego Corp (INSG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Inseego Corp (INSG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Inseego Corp (INSG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...