Inseego Corp. (INSG): Price and Financial Metrics
INSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$2.36|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.39|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||931,379|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.80||Market Cap||46.19M|
INSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 172 days.
- INSG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.35% of US stocks).
INSG Stock Summary
- INSEEGO CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.65% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, INSEEGO CORP has a higher such ratio than just 6.86% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.43 for INSEEGO CORP; that's greater than it is for just 4.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSEEGO CORP are FKWL, CMBM, SMSI, FCEL, and AXDX.
- INSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INSEEGO CORP's official web site, go to www.inseego.com.
INSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INSG's EV/EBIT ratio is 130.88% lower, now standing at -6.3.
- Over the past 243 months, INSG's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSG.
INSG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 20.35%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 754.47%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.86%.
The table below shows INSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.15% of graded US stocks.
- INSG's asset turnover comes in at 1.292 -- ranking 23rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- HLIT, DIOD, and FN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INSG.
The table below shows INSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Inseego Corp. (INSG) Company Bio
Inseego Corp. engages in the design and development of mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud solutions for large enterprise verticals, service providers, and small and medium-sized businesses worldwide. The company provides wireless 3G, 4G, and 5G hardware products for vertical markets, including private LTE/5G networks, First responders network authority/Firstnet, SD-WAN, telematics, remote monitoring and surveillance, and fixed wireless access and mobile broadband devices. Its products include 4G and 5G fixed wireless routers and gateways, and mobile hotspots, and wireless gateways and routers for IIoT applications, Gb speed 4G LTE hotspots and USB modems, integrated telematics, and mobile tracking hardware devices, which are supported by applications software and cloud services designed to enable customers to analyze data insights and configure/manage their hardware remotely. The company also sells software-as-a-service (SaaS), software, and services solutions in various mobile and industrial IoT vertical markets comprising fleet management, vehicle telematics, aviation telematics, usage-based insurance, stolen vehicle recovery, asset tracking, monitoring, business connectivity, and subscription management. Its SaaS delivery platforms include Ctrack platforms, which provide fleet, vehicle, aviation, asset, and other telematics applications; and Device Management Solutions, a hosted SaaS platform that helps organizations in managing the selection, deployment, and spend of their wireless assets by helping them to save money on personnel and telecom expenses. Inseego Corp. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
INSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSG Latest Social Stream
View Full INSG Social Stream
Latest INSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSEEGO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSG as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, September 19, 2023--Inseego Appoints Philip Brace to its Board of Directors
SAN DIEGO, September 14, 2023--Inseego Corp., a leader in 5G edge cloud solutions, today announced the appointment of Steven Gatoff as Chief Financial Officer, effective September 14, 2023. Mr. Gatoff will succeed Robert G. Barbieri, who will be stepping down from the CFO role to pursue his desire to return to his consulting business.
Inseego (INSG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.33% and 3.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO, August 02, 2023--Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG) (the "Company"), a leader in 5G edge cloud solutions, today reported its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. The Company reported second quarter net revenue of $53.6 million, GAAP operating loss of $3.3 million, GAAP net loss of $4.9 million, GAAP net loss of $0.05 per share, adjusted EBITDA of positive $4.5 million, and non-GAAP net loss of $0.02 per share. Unrestricted cash and cash equivalents at quarter end was $15.2 mi
When you see that almost half of the companies in the Communications industry in the United States have price-to-sales...
INSG Price Returns