Inseego Corp. (INSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where INSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.65% of US stocks.
- INSG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- INSG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.08% of US stocks).
INSG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INSG is -4.75 -- better than only 2.88% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.02 for INSEEGO CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 3.17% of US stocks.
- The volatility of INSEEGO CORP's share price is greater than that of 86.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSEEGO CORP are DYAI, ENTX, PSNL, TARS, and SDGR.
- INSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INSEEGO CORP's official web site, go to www.inseego.com.
INSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INSG's price/earnings ratio is 108.61% lower, now standing at -2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, INSG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSG.
INSG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 402.87%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -30.14%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.94%.
The table below shows INSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.15% of graded US stocks.
- INSG's asset turnover comes in at 1.292 -- ranking 23rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- HLIT, DIOD, and FN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INSG.
The table below shows INSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$6.73|
|Prev. close||$1.28||52-week low||$1.21|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||865,421|
|50-day MA||$1.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.60||Market Cap||142.36M|
Inseego Corp. (INSG) Company Bio
Inseego Corp. engages in the design and development of mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud solutions for large enterprise verticals, service providers, and small and medium-sized businesses worldwide. The company provides wireless 3G, 4G, and 5G hardware products for vertical markets, including private LTE/5G networks, First responders network authority/Firstnet, SD-WAN, telematics, remote monitoring and surveillance, and fixed wireless access and mobile broadband devices. Its products include 4G and 5G fixed wireless routers and gateways, and mobile hotspots, and wireless gateways and routers for IIoT applications, Gb speed 4G LTE hotspots and USB modems, integrated telematics, and mobile tracking hardware devices, which are supported by applications software and cloud services designed to enable customers to analyze data insights and configure/manage their hardware remotely. The company also sells software-as-a-service (SaaS), software, and services solutions in various mobile and industrial IoT vertical markets comprising fleet management, vehicle telematics, aviation telematics, usage-based insurance, stolen vehicle recovery, asset tracking, monitoring, business connectivity, and subscription management. Its SaaS delivery platforms include Ctrack platforms, which provide fleet, vehicle, aviation, asset, and other telematics applications; and Device Management Solutions, a hosted SaaS platform that helps organizations in managing the selection, deployment, and spend of their wireless assets by helping them to save money on personnel and telecom expenses. Inseego Corp. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSG Latest Social Stream
View Full INSG Social Stream
Latest INSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSEEGO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSG as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO & BELLEVUE, Wash., November 10, 2022--Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG), a leader in 5G Enterprise solutions, today announced the launch of the latest generation MiFi® 5G mobile hotspot at T-Mobile, home of America’s largest, fastest, and most reliable 5G network. This 10th generation MiFi hotspot, a product category invented by Inseego, is also the company’s third generation 5G mobile hotspot. The new MiFi X PRO 5G is now available to purchase at T-Mobile stores and online here starting No
Inseego ( NASDAQ:INSG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$69.2m (up 4.5% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Inseego (INSG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -37.50% and 6.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO, November 02, 2022--Inseego releases Q3 2022 Financial Results
SAN DIEGO, October 19, 2022--Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG), a leader in 5G edge cloud solutions, will release financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
INSG Price Returns