Inseego Corp. (INSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where INSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- INSG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
INSG Stock Summary
- Inseego Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.54% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INSG is currently 224.61, higher than 98.27% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- INSG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Inseego Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ICPT, GTHX, KN, AAOI, and ACAD.
- INSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inseego Corp's official web site, go to www.inseego.com.
INSG Valuation Summary
- INSG's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 46.79% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INSG's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, INSG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 24.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSG.
INSG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 198.86%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.82%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 88.84%.
The table below shows INSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.04% of graded US stocks.
- INSG's asset turnover comes in at 1.292 -- ranking 22nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CTS, HLIT, and DIOD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INSG.
The table below shows INSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.11||52-week high||$21.93|
|Prev. close||$7.07||52-week low||$6.95|
|Day high||$7.26||Avg. volume||2,420,012|
|50-day MA||$8.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.04||Market Cap||733.62M|
Inseego Corp. (INSG) Company Bio
Inseego Corp. engages in the design and development of mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud solutions for large enterprise verticals, service providers, and small and medium-sized businesses worldwide. The company provides wireless 3G, 4G, and 5G hardware products for vertical markets, including private LTE/5G networks, First responders network authority/Firstnet, SD-WAN, telematics, remote monitoring and surveillance, and fixed wireless access and mobile broadband devices. Its products include 4G and 5G fixed wireless routers and gateways, and mobile hotspots, and wireless gateways and routers for IIoT applications, Gb speed 4G LTE hotspots and USB modems, integrated telematics, and mobile tracking hardware devices, which are supported by applications software and cloud services designed to enable customers to analyze data insights and configure/manage their hardware remotely. The company also sells software-as-a-service (SaaS), software, and services solutions in various mobile and industrial IoT vertical markets comprising fleet management, vehicle telematics, aviation telematics, usage-based insurance, stolen vehicle recovery, asset tracking, monitoring, business connectivity, and subscription management. Its SaaS delivery platforms include Ctrack platforms, which provide fleet, vehicle, aviation, asset, and other telematics applications; and Device Management Solutions, a hosted SaaS platform that helps organizations in managing the selection, deployment, and spend of their wireless assets by helping them to save money on personnel and telecom expenses. Inseego Corp. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSG Latest Social Stream
View Full INSG Social Stream
Latest INSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inseego Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSG as an investment opportunity.
The shares have been trading below the declining 40-week moving average line for several months now.
SAN DIEGO, September 02, 2021--Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG), a leader in 5G and IoT device-to-cloud solutions, today announced that Optus Enterprise, a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel and one of Australia’s largest telecommunications providers, has made the Inseego MiFi M2000 5G mobile hotspots available to customers.
SAN DIEGO & ZURICH--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $INSG #5G--Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG), a leader in 5G and IoT device-to-cloud solutions, today announced its global customer base is growing with the launch of its 5G MiFi® M2000 mobile hotspot for Sunrise UPC Switzerland, now part of Liberty Global (Nasdaq: LBTYA). The companies have come together to bring the award-winning MiFi M2000 to customers on the Sunrise UPC 5G network, providing unparalleled access to connectivity on the go, whether for work or play. The Mi
SAN DIEGO & ZURICH, August 24, 2021--Inseego Corp. (Nasdaq: INSG), a leader in 5G and IoT device-to-cloud solutions, today announced its global customer base is growing with the launch of its 5G MiFi® M2000 mobile hotspot for Sunrise UPC Switzerland, now part of Liberty Global (Nasdaq: LBTYA). The companies have come together to bring the award-winning MiFi M2000 to customers on the Sunrise UPC 5G network, providing unparalleled access to connectivity on the go, whether for work or play.
Automotive Telematics Market Technological Revolutions to Accelerate the Growth by 2027, Key Players - Inseego Corp, Intel Corporation, LG Electronics, Luxoft, Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Masternaut Limited
New York, United States :Decisive Markets Insights have thoroughly envisaged a research report on the Automotive Telematics MARKET market that includes all the essential areas of investments of market growth during the forecasted duration of 2021-2027. We assure you to
INSG Price Returns