Insmed, Inc. (INSM): Price and Financial Metrics
INSM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.21, INSMED Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.12% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that INSM's revenue has grown 216.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.03% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for INSM comes in at -12.92% -- higher than that of merely 19.39% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INSMED Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RDUS, RNWK, PTLA, CMRX, and IOTS.
- Visit INSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.insmed.com.
INSM Stock Price Chart More Charts
INSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.64||52-week high||$34.94|
|Prev. close||$30.62||52-week low||$15.33|
|Day high||$31.21||Avg. volume||1,388,226|
|50-day MA||$24.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.05||Market Cap||2.74B|
Insmed, Inc. (INSM) Company Bio
Insmed Incorporated is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing targeted inhaled therapies for patients suffering from rare lung diseases. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.