Insmed, Inc. (INSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- INSM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.33% of US stocks).
INSM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of INSMED Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 26.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- INSM's price/sales ratio is 14.95; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.11% of US stocks.
- INSMED Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -10.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 20.22% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INSMED Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MBII, EYPT, STIM, AVGR, and AKBA.
- Visit INSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.insmed.com.
INSM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INSM's price/earnings ratio is 123.24% lower, now standing at -7.9.
- Over the past 243 months, INSM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.3.
- Over the past 243 months, INSM's price/sales ratio has gone down 2917.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSM.
INSM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.06%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 157.38%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -98.28%.
The table below shows INSM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.81||52-week high||$45.44|
|Prev. close||$23.90||52-week low||$23.28|
|Day high||$24.02||Avg. volume||1,044,229|
|50-day MA||$27.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.10||Market Cap||2.46B|
Insmed, Inc. (INSM) Company Bio
Insmed Incorporated is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing targeted inhaled therapies for patients suffering from rare lung diseases. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
INSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSM Latest Social Stream
View Full INSM Social Stream
Latest INSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSMED Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSM as an investment opportunity.
Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis Pipeline: Emerging Therapies and Key pharma players involved by DelveInsight | Novartis, InsMed, Zambon, Chiesi Farmaceutici and Many Others
No summary available.
Inhaled Antibiotics Market 2021 In-depth Analysis by Statistics & Outlook- Lupin, Gilead Sciences, Inc, Savara Pharmaceuticals, Aradigm, Polyphor, Pharmaero, Pharmaxis Ltd, Insmed Incorporated
The Inhaled Antibiotics Market report is an in-depth study of the market, along with an analysis of its key segments. The relationship is built through extensive primary and secondary research. In-depth market data is generated through interviews and data collection from
Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis Pipeline Report 2021: Analysis into Emerging Therapies and Key pharma players involved including Novartis, InsMed, Zambon, Chiesi Farmaceutici, and Many Others | DelveInsight
Non-cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis (henceforth referred to as bronchiectasis) is a progressive respiratory disease characterized by permanent retention of mucus, dilation of bronchi, and ciliary clearance impairment. Some Clinical features include 
No summary available.
Insmed Incorporated (Nasdaq:INSM), a global biopharmaceutical company on a mission to transform the lives of patients with serious and rare diseases, today announced the granting of inducement awards to 12 new employees. In accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4), the awards were approved by Insmed's Compensation Committee and made as a material inducement to each employee's entry into employment with the Company.
INSM Price Returns