Insmed, Inc. (INSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- INSM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
INSM Stock Summary
- INSMED INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.26% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INSMED INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 22.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- INSM's price/sales ratio is 11.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYTK, FBIO, TVTX, MREO, and PXLW.
- Visit INSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.insmed.com.
INSM Valuation Summary
- INSM's price/sales ratio is 11.7; this is 151.61% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INSM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSM.
INSM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.96%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.5%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 534.45%.
The table below shows INSM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INSM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.6% of graded US stocks.
- INSM's asset turnover comes in at 0.172 -- ranking 207th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CYRX, CTLT, and ACOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INSM.
The table below shows INSM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.54||52-week high||$34.44|
|Prev. close||$21.87||52-week low||$16.41|
|Day high||$22.47||Avg. volume||1,071,363|
|50-day MA||$24.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.03||Market Cap||2.58B|
Insmed, Inc. (INSM) Company Bio
Insmed Incorporated is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing targeted inhaled therapies for patients suffering from rare lung diseases. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSM Latest Social Stream
View Full INSM Social Stream
Latest INSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSMED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSM as an investment opportunity.
Bluebird (BLUE) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Does the September share price for Insmed Incorporated ( NASDAQ:INSM ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Insmed Incorporated (Nasdaq: INSM), a global biopharmaceutical company on a mission to transform the lives of patients with serious and rare diseases, today announced the granting of inducement awards to 10 new employees. In accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4), the awards were approved by Insmed's Compensation Committee and made as a material inducement to each employee's entry into employment with the Company.
Insmed Incorporated (Nasdaq: INSM), a global biopharmaceutical company on a mission to transform the lives of patients with serious and rare diseases, today announced that management will present at the following investor events:
Investors bid Insmed (NASDAQ:INSM) up US$686m despite increasing losses YoY, taking five-year CAGR to 19%
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
INSM Price Returns