Insmed, Inc. (INSM): Price and Financial Metrics
INSM Stock Summary
- INSM's price/sales ratio is 17.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.97% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INSMED Inc comes in at 216.96%, a number that bests 97.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INSM is more volatile than 82.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSMED Inc are RDUS, PRTK, RNWK, IOTS, and IDN.
- INSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INSMED Inc's official web site, go to www.insmed.com.
INSM Stock Price Chart More Charts
INSM Price/Volume Stats
Insmed, Inc. (INSM) Company Bio
Insmed Incorporated is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing targeted inhaled therapies for patients suffering from rare lung diseases. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.