Instructure, Inc. (INST): Price and Financial Metrics
INST Stock Summary
- Instructure Inc's stock had its IPO on November 13, 2015, making it an older stock than only 12.68% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INST is currently 153.17, higher than 98.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.12, Instructure Inc has a higher such ratio than 84.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Instructure Inc are MODN, NTNX, RUBI, CLPS, and CLDR.
- Visit INST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.instructure.com.
INST Stock Price Chart More Charts
INST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.28||52-week high||$54.31|
|Prev. close||$48.51||52-week low||$33.47|
|Day high||$48.65||Avg. volume||482,322|
|50-day MA||$46.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.47||Market Cap||1.81B|
Instructure, Inc. (INST) Company Bio
Instructure Inc. supplies online education technology. The Company offers products assisting in grading assignments, integrating calendars, and editing content, as well as offering communication notifications, a variety of teaching tools, group studies, online testing, assignment submission, chat, and student reporting tools. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.