Instructure Holdings Inc. (INST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INST POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INST is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- INST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.61% of US stocks).
INST Stock Summary
- INST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- INSTRUCTURE HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on July 22, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.39% of US equities in our set.
- INST's price/sales ratio is 8.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSTRUCTURE HOLDINGS INC are BCOV, SSYS, PRCT, GLBE, and EVBG.
- To check out INSTRUCTURE HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001841804.
INST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INST's EV/EBIT ratio is 535.18% lower, now standing at -86.6.
- Over the past 19 months, INST's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 58.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INST.
INST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.73||52-week high||$31.47|
|Prev. close||$28.03||52-week low||$15.68|
|Day high||$28.14||Avg. volume||208,120|
|50-day MA||$25.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.54||Market Cap||3.95B|
Instructure Holdings Inc. (INST) Company Bio
Instructure Holdings, Inc. engages in the development and provision of cloud-based learning management, assessment and performance systems. The company was founded in January 2020 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
Most Popular Stories View All
INST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INST Latest Social Stream
View Full INST Social Stream
Latest INST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSTRUCTURE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INST as an investment opportunity.
Instructure Holdings (INST) closed at $27.03 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.2% move from the prior day.
In the latest trading session, Instructure Holdings (INST) closed at $26.10, marking a -1.17% move from the previous day.
Instructure Holdings, Inc. (Instructure) (NYSE: INST), the makers of the Canvas Learning Management System, today announced that it will report financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 on Monday, February 13, 2023 after market close.
Instructure Holdings (INST) closed at $25.84 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.81% move from the prior day.
Instructure Holdings (INST) closed at $25.39 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.16% move from the prior day.
INST Price Returns