Instructure, Inc. (INST): Price and Financial Metrics
INST Stock Summary
- INST's went public 4.29 years ago, making it older than only 13.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Instructure Inc is higher than 97.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.3, Instructure Inc has a higher such ratio than 83.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MODN, GKOS, ZEN, CLPS, and FEYE.
- INST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Instructure Inc's official web site, go to www.instructure.com.
INST Stock Price Chart More Charts
INST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.72||52-week high||$54.31|
|Prev. close||$48.75||52-week low||$37.06|
|Day high||$48.75||Avg. volume||1,466,694|
|50-day MA||$48.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.31||Market Cap||1.86B|
Instructure, Inc. (INST) Company Bio
Instructure Inc. supplies online education technology. The Company offers products assisting in grading assignments, integrating calendars, and editing content, as well as offering communication notifications, a variety of teaching tools, group studies, online testing, assignment submission, chat, and student reporting tools. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.