Intapp, Inc. (INTA): Price and Financial Metrics
INTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.50||52-week high||$50.46|
|Prev. close||$38.00||52-week low||$20.57|
|Day high||$38.46||Avg. volume||406,198|
|50-day MA||$35.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.15||Market Cap||2.61B|
INTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where INTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INTA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- INTA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.82% of US stocks).
INTA Stock Summary
- INTAPP INC's stock had its IPO on June 30, 2021, making it an older stock than only 5.66% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INTA is currently 74.97, higher than 96.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INTAPP INC is higher than it is for about merely 9.79% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTAPP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESTC, PCOR, PD, ZG, and AFRM.
- INTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTAPP INC's official web site, go to www.intapp.com.
INTA Valuation Summary
- INTA's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 187.5% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 29 months, INTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTA.
Intapp, Inc. (INTA) Company Bio
Intapp, Inc., through its subsidiary, Integration Appliance, Inc., provides industry-specific cloud-based software solutions for the professional and financial services industry in the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company's solutions include DealCloud, a deal and relationship management solution that manages financial services firms' market relationships, prospective clients and investments, current engagements and deal processes, and operations and compliance activities; and OnePlace, a solution to manage various aspects of a professional services firm's client and engagement lifecycle. Its solutions enable private capital, investment banking, legal, accounting, and consulting firms to realize the benefits of modern AI and cloud-based architectures for their critical business functions without compromising industry-specific functionality or regulatory compliance. The company sells its software on a subscription basis through a direct enterprise sales model. The company was formerly known as LegalApp Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Intapp, Inc. in February 2021. Intapp, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
INTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTA Latest Social Stream
View Full INTA Social Stream
Latest INTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTAPP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTA as an investment opportunity.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that investors keep a close eye on.
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intapp (NASDAQ: INTA), a leading provider of cloud software for the global professional and financial services industry, today announced that senior management will attend and present at the following upcoming investor conference: UBS Global Technology ConferenceDate: Tuesday, November 28, 2023Location: Phoenix, ArizonaPresentation: 9:35AM MT A live webcast of the event and archived webcasts will be accessible from the “News and Events” sectio
Small-cap stocks traditionally fare very well at this point in the business cycle adn these 7 look particularly strong.
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intapp, Inc. (NASDAQ: INTA) (the “Company”), a leading provider of cloud software for the global professional and financial services industry, today announced the launch of an underwritten secondary offering (the “Offering”) of an aggregate of 5,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock by certain entities affiliated with Great Hill Equity Partners IV, L.P. (together with its affiliates, “Great Hill”) and Anderson Investments Pte Ltd. (toge
London-based law firm deployed DealCloud and Intapp Time as part of a focus on data driven insightsPALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intapp (NASDAQ: INTA), a leading provider of cloud software for the global professional and financial services industry, announced that London-based law firm Howard Kennedy is now live on Intapp DealCloud and Intapp Time. The firm is using its Intapp solutions to enhance its client relationship management and timekeeping practices. “Howard Kenned
INTA Price Returns