Intapp, Inc. (INTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTA POWR Grades
- INTA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.77% of US stocks.
- INTA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- INTA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
INTA Stock Summary
- INTA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than only 4.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- INTA's went public 1.42 years ago, making it older than merely 3.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INTAPP INC is higher than 96.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTAPP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ZUO, STXS, DOMO, LUCD, and AMPL.
- Visit INTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intapp.com.
INTA Valuation Summary
- INTA's EV/EBIT ratio is -13.8; this is 172.82% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 17 months, INTA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTA.
INTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.86||52-week high||$29.29|
|Prev. close||$23.11||52-week low||$13.52|
|Day high||$23.95||Avg. volume||117,581|
|50-day MA||$20.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.61||Market Cap||1.50B|
Intapp, Inc. (INTA) Company Bio
Intapp, Inc., through its subsidiary, Integration Appliance, Inc., provides industry-specific cloud-based software solutions for the professional and financial services industry in the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company's solutions include DealCloud, a deal and relationship management solution that manages financial services firms' market relationships, prospective clients and investments, current engagements and deal processes, and operations and compliance activities; and OnePlace, a solution to manage various aspects of a professional services firm's client and engagement lifecycle. Its solutions enable private capital, investment banking, legal, accounting, and consulting firms to realize the benefits of modern AI and cloud-based architectures for their critical business functions without compromising industry-specific functionality or regulatory compliance. The company sells its software on a subscription basis through a direct enterprise sales model. The company was formerly known as LegalApp Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Intapp, Inc. in February 2021. Intapp, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTA Latest Social Stream
View Full INTA Social Stream
Latest INTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTAPP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTA as an investment opportunity.
DealCloud Dealmaker Pulse Survey uncovers recession-driven opportunities for dealmakers amid market uncertainty
59% believe valuations in the coming 6 months will be lower than current levels61% are concerned about overlooked or increased risk as a pricing obstacleYet 73% anticipate the same or higher volume of deal closings PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intapp (NASDAQ: INTA), a leading provider of cloud-based software for the global professional and financial services industry, today released the Autumn 2022 DealCloud Dealmaker Pulse Survey report. This biannual survey explores tre
Intapp ( NASDAQ:INTA ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$79.5m (up 28% from 1Q 2022). Net...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Inta Bina Group Berhad...
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intapp (NASDAQ: INTA), a leading provider of cloud software for the global professional and financial services industry, announced today that Martin Fichtner had been elected to join the company’s board of directors, effective November 15, 2022. Fichtner currently serves as Head of West Coast (U.S.A.) and Deputy Head of Technology & Consumer at Temasek, a global investment company. “Martin’s deep understanding of both the needs of private equi
Intapp (INTA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 125% and 4.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
INTA Price Returns